The past and Vampire Strawberry

I know YOU LOVE ME, Thank you...

            The day past and they became closer. Even if sometimes that guy made Nakajima annoyed, but he was nice also. And, he also became a little bit comfortable with the new environment.

            “ You’re lucky because you live here.” He said.

            “ You really meant it, Vampire?” Nakajima back.

            “ I starts to love this new environment. It made me feel comfortable actually. Plus, I can have strawberries at here. My new favorite’s fruit.” He said and smiled.

            “ I hope after I get my memories back, I wouldn’t miss myself to have a visit here.” He said again. He kept playing with Nakajima’s puppy. He seemed starts to like that puppy.

            On that night, that guy ordered Nakajima to sleep on his own bed. "He refused Nakajima to ask him to sleep on that bed. He wanted to sleep on the ground. 

             " Nakajima_kun, tonight you sleep on your own bed." he said and nodded. Nakajima is shocked and he refused it. 

             " Iie, iie... You'll sleep on that bed. I'll sleep down here. You're still not in a good condition. Never mind. It's nice to sleep down here." Nakajima answered and get ready to lie down on the floor. That guy looked at him and glared. He pulled Nakajima shirt and pushed him on his bed. He glared again on him. That face made Nakajima felt a little bit scared and it looked scary. 

             " Kowaii..." Nakajima said. 

             He lay on the floor and covered himself with the blanket. 

             " Oyasumi nasai, Nakajima_kun." he said and pretending that he slept already. Nakajima smiled and rubbed his hair. He felt a little bit happy actually. The guy that he annoyed is a kind person actually. He sighed and kept sighing inside his heart. He hoped Nakajima wouldn't know that it felt terrible to sleep on the floor. But, he must do this. Nakajima already treat him well and starts from that night, he should sleep on the floor. 

             Luckily, not long after that, he fell asleep. In the small cottage only can heard the voice of snoring, especially Nakajima's little puppy. It's snoring was very loud and it sound like a lorry. 

             He felt hard to breath. The rain was very heavy and he can't see the view. The river drove him away and he knew that, he already drunk almost 2 liter of the river water. He tried to fight the river's flow. Luckily, there was a tree and he held on the limb of the tree. He searched everywhere and luckily he touched the ground. 

             He can't see anything. It was very dark. His luck was bad on that night. The ground was very slippery and for this time he knocked his head very bad on the big stone. He had a bad injured in his head, blood clot! He tried to get up. It was very hurt. He felt his view getting blurred and blurred. And, he can't feel his foot touched the ground again, he fell again into the river. 

             And, from there, Nakajima found him. 

        

*****

             He kept yelling and screaming. He rolled on the floor without his realization. He dreamt of the Yakuza. He didn't who are them. Where he was? He looked everywhere. Where is it? 

             He get confused and suddenly he felt he get punched by someone. What should he do? He felt very weak. He wanted to scream for help, but it's too late already. And, suddenly, he yelled. 

            " Grahh!!!!!!" he knocked his head at the table. 

 

 *****

            " Hey, Vampire! Wake up?!" he tried to wake him. He opened his eyes, and he saw Nakajima in front of him. He felt very scared. He didn't know what happen, and didn't know why, he felt very relief when he saw Nakajima in front of him. He sat up and hugged Nakajima tightly. Nakajima is surprised. What kind of joke is this? 

            " Na~! Nani kore? You yelled and screamed for help just like you're being chased by the ghost. What happen?" Nakajima felt weird. He hugged Nakajima more tighter than before. And there, Nakajima can heard he was sobbing. He was crying. Nakajima is still in his surprised. Slowly, he hugged that Vampire back and rubbing his back softly. He knew that, that guy needed him for that time. And, suddenly, he heard that guy snoring.

            " Heh! Baka! Don't sleep on my shoulder." Nakajima said. But, he didn't awake. He seemed comfortable in his hug. Nakajima sighed and slowly he laughed.

            " Baka!" he said softly and patted him on his head. Nakajima lay him down, but seemed like he didn’t release the hug at all. Nakajima sighed again.

            “ Anou… Vampire, I didn’t want to sleep in your hug.” He sighed. But, he can’t do anything. He tried to do everything, but that Vampire still didn’t want to realease him. Seemed like Nakajima has to sleep in his hug.

            He stared at the face. Who was he actually? He really wants to know his name. But, he can’t remember even a thing. He sighed and played with his hair. And there, he realized, on his left head, there’s a wound. He really didn’t realized it before, because it covered by his own hair.

            The next day, he awoke early than Nakajima. He is surprised when he felt something cheeky on his face, and he realized that was Nakajima. What?! He hugged Nakajima? He didn’t know, he didn’t release the hug, but he hugged him tighter. He felt very comfortable in his hug and he can felt his warm body.

            He smiled and stared to see Nakajima. He had a long hair and it almost covered his eyes. He played with Nakajima’s hair and laughed quietly. He looked adorable actually.

            “ You ert!” Suddenly, he heard someone talking and it was Nakajima. He woke from his sleep already. He opened his eyes and glared at him. He surprised for a while and grinned. He released the hug and sat up.

            “ What happen? Why did we sleep together and in hug with each other?” he asked Nakajima. Nakajima sat up and rubbed his eyes. He glared at him for a while.

            “ Don’t you remember what happened last night? We made love.” He answered with a blank face.

            “ NANI???!!!” he cried and there he heard Nakajima laughed loudly.

            “ Baka!” and, he laughed again. The Vampire stared at him and waited for his answer.

            “ You had a night mare last night, and I didn’t know why, suddenly you hugged me tightly just like I am your mother or YOUR lover. It’s hard for me to breath, you know? Then, I have to sleep in your HUG last night.” He replied and sighed again. He stood up and went to kitchen, and came back with a wet small towel.

            The Vampire still looked blurred and looked at Nakajima with a blank face. Suddenly, Nakajima sat in front of him and stared at him with a hard read face. He surprised but he didn’t push him away. Their faces were very close. And, suddenly, Nakajima held his head and put the small wet towel on his head.

            “ Yah! Itai!” he yelled softly. Nakajima aimed his head and found the little invisible wound.

            “ Nani kore?” he asked Nakajima.

            “ Just don’t move. There’s a wound on your head. Don’t you realize it before? Baka.” He said and pushed softly the wet towel on his head. He kept yelling in front of Nakajima.

            “ I’ll go find something to heal you. Maybe I’ll go to the next jungle. Maybe…” Nakajima said and stopped. The guy still looked at him.

            “ Can I join you?” he said and looked at him with a puppy eyes.

            “ I hope you can’t join me… But…”

            “ I’m afraid being alone here. Can I? Please???”  He begged and then Nakajima nodded. There’s the sweet smile appeared again on his lips. Slowly, Nakajima smiled back at him.   

 

 

I'll update soon~~ Please leave a comment, naa~ 

Arigatou for reading mine... ^^v