The Weird Incident-Yamada Ryosuke

I know YOU LOVE ME, Thank you...

 

 

*****

            Nakajima turned to look back and saw him walked slowly at his back.

            “ Hey, Vampire! Walk faster!” he ordered him. He seemed uncomfortable but Nakajima knew that, he tried to act cool in front of him.

            “ Hey, can you help me? It’s too high over here! I… I’m afraid to jump actually.” He said and asked for Nakajima’s help. It’s hard to get down there because it was too high. Nakajima can get down the small hill, because he was taller than him.

            “ A-ah,fine.” Nakajima replied and held him down.

            “ Ahh… Kowaii… I’m scared of height.” He said. “ Luckily, I can jump down here.” He said and pretending that Nakajima didn’t help him at all.

            Nakajima sighed and continued his move.

            “ It should be near here. Hold on. Just wait here. I’ll go there. Not so far.” Nakajima said and left him for a while. He nodded.

            “ Woof woff…” he heard his little puppy barked softly.

            “ You can wait here,Miko. With this vampire.” Nakajima said and moved.

            “ Woof woof…” he barked at Vampire and acted cute in front of him. He kneed down and played with the puppy.

            “ Hey, Nakajima_kun. Don’t take a long time ne~!” he warned him and kept the puppy. He loved to play with that puppy.

          And, suddenly, he can hear the river’s flow. “ Wahh… I can hear the sound of river’s flow from here.” He said. “ Ouh… Come with me, Miko…” he said and smiled. He tried to follow the sound of river’s flow. And, he found it.

            “ Sugoi… A nice place here.” He praised and proud to see the beautiful environment around him. He kneed down and touched the river water.

            “ Sugoi…” he said quietly and again, the smile etched on his lips. The little puppy seemed like very thirsty and drank the river water.

            Suddenly, he felt weird. Why did he felt very dizzy? He looked around. The view is getting blurred. He can hear Miko barked at him. He fell to the ground. He can’t see anything. All around him is getting blurred.

            He felt his head very hurt. He yelled and touched his head. It felt like his head going to burst. He heard something. He heard someone calling. He heard someone calling a name, Yamada, Yamada Ryosuke.

            He saw someone, a young lady with a long hair stood in front of him. She is smiled towards him. She called him, Yamada. He didn’t know who is she, but seemed like she was a student. She was wearing her uniform.

            Then, the view changed. He was running. He screamed as loud as he can. He felt his head burning. He kept yelling and yelling. He saw those Yakuza again. He felt very afraid and ran. He ran as fast as he could out from his college. He didn’t know where he wanted to go. He ran. All he knew is, he wanted to run himself away from those Yakuza.

*****

            He plucked all the green leaf and then he left. He hoped it can heal that guy and hoped that, he’ll get his memories soon. He looked around. He didn’t see them. He called for him and his puppy, Miko. And, suddenly, he can hear his dog barked.

            “ Woof woof…” his puppy barked.

            “ Miko, where’s Vampire?” he asked his little puppy. His puppy barked again and Nakajima followed him from back. And, there he saw him rolled along the ground. He kept yelling and touched his head. Was his head hurt again? He went towards him and woke him up. He was still yelling. He didn’t realize that, Nakajima was in front of him. Nakajima kneed down and touched his head. It felt a little bit hot. Is he sick? He carried him and now he heard he was sobbing. He was crying hardly. What’s wrong with him actually? He gets confused and at the same time he gets worried on him. He really worried about him. And, he also felt that, he get panicked and nervous.

*****

            He brought him to his cottage back. He lay him down on his bed. His face looked red and he felt his body get warmer now! He gets panicked. He wanted to go to the kitchen. But, he grabbed his hand.

            “ Naka-Nakajima_kun… Don’t leave me… Don’t leave me…” he said in his sleep. His eyes still close and he looked scared of something. Scared of something that he didn’t want to lose with. He looked uncomfortable.

            Nakajima went nearer to him. He stared at that face. He felt something held his hand, and it was his hand. He held his hand tightly. He felt sympathy on him. And, slowly he lay down beside him.

            He really didn’t know what to do. He really felt want to cry. Slowly he hugged him. He can feel his warm body, and he kissed him on his forehead. 

 

*****

            He put the wet leaf on his head. He put it all along his head. He really hope that he’ll get well very soon. He stared at that face. Who he is? And then, he heard he called something.

            “ Yamada. Watashi wa Yamada? Yamada Ryosuke desu ka? Na-Nani?” What was he talking about? Yamada? Who is that? Is that his named? He sighed. He still stared on that face. Yamada Ryosuke. It was a nice name actually. Yamada! He want to call him Vampire forever actually. But, seemed like he’ll call him by that name. 

 

            He woke up and felt something that dry and rough on his head. Green in color? There’s must be Nakajima done it. He looked around, where’s Nakajima. Maybe he is in his farm. He tried to sit up. His head still felt a little bit hurt. What happening actually? Did he faint again?

            He went to open the door and he saw the strawberries farm. There he was, Nakajima was in his farm. Still plucking the strawberries. He went out and called for his name.

            “ Nakajim_kun!” he called his name.

            “ Ah-Hai? Ne~!” he answered and he is surprised to see Yamada walked towards him.

            “ Who ask you to get out here? Baka.” He scolded him and get near to him. He still worried about him.

            “ Did I faint last day?” he asked him. Nakajima nodded and took him back into his cottage.

            He kept quiet and there’s no one between them talking. Nakajima sat in front him and became quiet again.

            “ I think I should call you Yamada from now.” He said suddenly. He widened his eyes and stared at Nakajima.

            “ How did you know that name?” he asked Nakajima.

            “ You kept calling yourself with that name. That was your name,right?” Nakajima replied.

            “ I… I… think so… Maybe…” he answered confusedly. Nakajima nodded and sighed.

Nakajima’s POV:-

            Why did I keep telling myself that, I really hope he’ll not get his memories back? What’s wrong with me? The smile… I really love that smile. I can’t keep away myself from smiling at him, and I can’t keep myself from being looking at his smile also. Nande yo ne? I should be happy, at least he knew his name back.

            But, why did I feel that, I’ll lose him anytime? Why did I didn’t want to lose him? What’s wrong with me? I should happy for him. I should pray from him.

Yamada’s POV:-

            Yes, my name was Yamada Ryosuke. He knew it? But, why he didn’t look happy for it, or relief? What’s wrong with Nakajima_kun? Is it a sad news? I didn’t see the smile on his lips. He kept sighing. What’s wrong with you,Nakajima_kun?

            If I got back my memories, I promise na, Nakajima_kun. I won’t forget about you. You’re too kind towards me. I should appreciate it actually. Nakajima_kun, please give me that smile, please stare at me with that looking again. I want to see it. Nakajima_kun. I don’t want to leave you. Never. I really thanked you.

           The rain fell down suddenly. They still looking at each other but there are very quiet in there. The little puppy, kept looking at them, felt uncomfortable to see Yamada and Nakajima being cold like this. Nakajima closed the door and the windows. He kept sighing and he turned to see Yamada at once. Only God knew what inside their heart.