Did I Saw The Future?

I know YOU LOVE ME, Thank you...

 

            Nakajima realized that, Yamada kept seeing the view in his eyes, he really saw it. And, yesterday, Nakajima felt worried on Yamada, he saw his mother. He didn’t know, why he felt uneasy when he knew Yamada got the views, got the vision. And, he also felt that, Yamada get changed. He has become more annoyed than before.

            “ What did you see, Ryo_chan?” he asked Yamada when he saw him suddenly touched his head and get yelled.

            “ I didn’t know, I… I… saw a woman. Standing in..front of me with a bright smile. She… She…”

            “ She… WHAT?”

            “ She was my mother. I saw her hugged me tightly. Ah~! Itai~!” he touched his head again. Nakajima hugged him.

            “ And now, WHAT?” he asked again.

            “ I saw her. I saw her came with a man. He looked like me. Were they my parents? Ah~! Nakajima_kun, it’s getting hurt. Itai!” he yelled again. Nakajima hugged him tighter than before. He rubbed his head softly, he really hoped the pain that Yamada felt can be release by his soft touched.

            He mentioned it again. Did he saw his real parents? Did he know his own identity now? Nakajima kept sighing and sighing. He realized something dripping out from his eyes, that were tears. Why he must cry? Is that the tears of happiness? But, why he felt his chest very pain? He can feel it. It’s really hurt.

            He must acted happy in front of Yamada. He can’t show the tears in front of him. Slowly, he wiped his tears and released the hug. He stared at Yamada. He still looked in pain. He tried to smile.

            “ Seemed like you’ll got your memories back. It’s good, Vampire.” He said and tried to give his smile to him. Yamada was still yelling, he stared at Nakajima and nodded.

            They were happy that I am back.” He said softly and Nakajima can hear he was smiling.

Nakajima’s POV:-

            Seemed like, he’ll get his memories back. He’ll know his parents, and soon, he’ll back to his parents back, and… leave me here. I should be happy for him, right? I should be giving him the encouragement, right?

            But, why? I can’t understand my own feeling. What did this meant with? I felt my chest very pain. Oh God, am I sad? But, why? I must show the smile in front of him. But, the more I acted like that, the more I feel the pain. I really can’t lie in front of him.

            Actually, I didn’t want to release him. I don’t want him to leave me here. I don’t want him go. Go far away from me. What does this mean? What is this on my cheek? What? Are these tears? Am I crying? Oh God, what does this meant with? I really don’t understand.

Yamada’s POV:-

            Who is that? A woman and a man? Who are they? They looked happy to see me. Were they my parents? That man, he looked like me. They smiled happily to see me. The woman, she ran towards me and hugged me tightly. She kissed my forehead also. Is she my mother?

            “ Okachan…” he heard himself saying like that.

            “ Son! We were very happy to see you here. Ryo_chan, come back dear. Okachan really miss you. Your Otochan also.” His mother said. He can feel that the smile etched on his lips. What is this? Did I saw the future? Did I saw what happen next?

            Ah~! My head. It felt like burning. It’s really hurt. Nakajima_kun? You hugged me? Is that you? Nakajima_kun. Hug me tighter na. I really felt comfortable in your hug. I felt piece. Please don’t release the hug naa.

            Nakajima_kun, did I feel that, you’re crying on my shoulder? Why did you cry? Don’t you happy for it? I can feel his heartbeat. It beats faster and faster. I touched my chest. My heart was beating so fast too.

            Nakajima_kun, I don’t want to leave you here. I’ll take you go also. I really do. Naka…jima_kun, I feel I fall for you. Nani? Fall for him? Yamada Ryosuke, anata wa wa zettai baka. He was just like your brother, right? But, is that true? I can’t lie myself! I felt that, I really loved him and I don’t want to leave him, I don’t want to lose him.

            Demo…. Ah~! Baka baka baka! Yah! Nakajima didn’t like you. He’s just doing his responsible on you. Demo, that was right, isn’t it? He just treats me to get my memories back. Anou… God, tell me what does this meant with?

            Yamada accompanied Nakajima to the farm. And, for this time he went to the farm that far away from the cottage. It really looked red. He felt really want to jump on that farm.

            “ Kyaa!! Suki da yo~! Sugoi!!” Yamada cried. He smiled widely. Nakajima faced to him, and he saw that smile again. He felt weird suddenly. That lip carved a sweet smile. It looked sweeter than the strawberries that had in his farm. It looked redder than the strawberries he had.

            He took the strawberries inside the basket and ate it slowly. He smiled towards Nakajima. His cheeks turned to red. As red as the strawberries he had. He smiled towards Yamada. He put the basket on the ground and faced towards Yamada.

            Yamada was shorter than him. He lifted up his face to look at Nakajima. He smiled sweetly towards him. He didn’t know why he felt his smile was sweeter than the strawberries he ate. That face, it looked very serious and he can’t read his face.

            Where’s the smile? Nakajima, what’s wrong with you?

Nakajima’s POV:-

            I heard he cried happily to see the strawberries. He really love the strawberries. I turned to face at him. And, once again, I saw the smiled etched on his lips. He looked cute. His lips looked red. Redder than the strawberries, it looked nicer than the strawberries. Ne? Nani? Why did I said just now? Baka!You ert,Nakajima. Why did you think like that?

            His cheek, it turned to red. He looked cuter than before. It was red, as red as the strawberries in my farm. I really feel wantd to kiss him. WHAT?! Why did I say this? Yamada?

Yamada’s POV:-

            Sugoi~! They are ripe already. It’s fun. Kyaa!! It tasted nice. It tasted very sweet. Suddenly, I smiled. I never felt this happy before. Nakajima looked at me. I didn’t know, why did I smile towards him as sweet as the strawberries, or it was sweeter than the strawberries?

           Nakajima_kun? You looked very serious? Why did you give me that face? Something wrong, huh? I lifted up my face to look at him. You’re very tall, Nakajima. And again, I smiled at him.

            They can feel their own breath. They can felt the warm breath between them. They were closer and closer to each other. Their eyes were stick together. Why did they feel very nervous? They can feel their heart was beating faster. It was beating faster and they felt their breath like gone, or being cut?

            Their face became closer and closer. He didn’t know why, Yamada lifted up his face taller. He looked into his deep eyes. Nakajima gulped for a while, while Yamada gasped.

            Then, they felt their nose stick together. And there, they were kissing. They feel the warm kiss together. And, slowly, Nakajima placed his hands around Yamada’s waist. And, he kissed him roughly.

            He didn’t know why, he felt very happy with this. He didn’t want to release him. Yamada felt it too. He hugged him tighter. Suddenly, Miko barked at them. Looking up at them and closed his eyes sometimes.

            They stopped kissing and stared at each other. Yamada can feel his cheek turned to red. Same with Nakajima. His face was red. The two of them were blushing. They didn’t know why, they felt something power controlled them. Is that love?

            Once again, they’re kissing!! 

 

*****

            After that incident, they didn’t talk to each other. This is bad. Miko can feel that, they were cold to each other. But, why? They do love each other, right? But, why didn’t they admit it?

            Nakajima loves Yamada, and same with Yamada. They love each other. Should them confess their feeling to each other? 

What is your comment guys??? Come on...!!!

Leave at least a comment at here. Teehee... What's your suspect  for the next chapter? 

Btw, Thanks to read mine. I apreciate it,dear... ^^