The Fate Between Us

I know YOU LOVE ME, Thank you...

At the other place, in a big bungalow house...

                  There’s a man and his wife sat in the living room. Both of them looked worried and panicked. They were waiting for someone, and there, the person that they waited for is coming.

            “ Ah~ Gomen. I’m late.” He said and bowed towards them.

            “ Did you bring any news for us?”he asked him. He looked serious and his wife at his side, looked at him with a waiting face.

            “ A-Hai! Here’s the picture. There’s someone informed that they found Yamada at there. It’s quite far from here. I think, you know that person, sir.”

            He nodded and waited for his master. He stared at the picture and same with his wife. They widened their eyes.

            “ Did you meant… Is this Yuto Nakajima? The son of Nakajima that the richest business man in Japan??? Is this him?” he asked for sure.

            He nodded and stared at his master for a while. He looked at his wife, his wife seemed surprised also.

            “ Luckily, Yuto has treat him well. Yes, that was Yuto.” He said and nodded again.

            “ Get the car and we’ll go there to get Ryosuke.” He ordered and turned to face his wife.

            “ Yes, Mr.Yamada.”

            “ Wifey, we’ll see our son next.” He said and hugged his wife. His wife cried of joy. His son, Ryosuke has been found. 

 

*****

Yamada Ryosuke smile

 

 

“ Kyaaa!!!!!” he cried loudly. He ran around the farm and joined by the little puppy. Nakajima looked at him and laughed.

            “ Hey! Be careful! You’re just like a kid!” Nakajima said and laughed again.

            “ Yatta!!!! Yah…” suddenly he fell down and knocked his head.

            “ Aigoo… Itai…” he yelled.

            “ Woof woof…” the dog barked at him.

            “ Ah… Daijoubu na… Just a little bit. It’s not hurt actually.” He said and tried himself to get up.

            “ Huh… A little bit… Itai.” He said again and yelled.

            “ I told you to be careful, right?” Nakajima said and went towards him.

            “ Naka-Nakajima_kun…” he said weakly.

            “ Nani kore?” Nakajima asked him and get him into his hug.

            “ My head got itai. It felt weird. Itai!!” he yelled again.

            “ Hey! Stop It! Na~! Daijoubu! I’m here.” Nakajima got panicked at rubbed his head slowly.

            He rubbed his head softly and stared at him. Don’t get me to turn panic, Nakajima said to himself. Yamada stared at him with a weak looking, then he tried himself to smile.

            Suddenly, he heard someone coming, a car sound actually. He released the hug and figured out someone ran towards them.

            “ Ryosuke! My son!” a woman calling for someone. Nakajima turned to see Yamada. Is that his parents?

            “ Oka…san???” he looked at them. 

 

Yamada’s POV:-

            Yatta!! It’s very fun to run over here. Kyaa!! When I fell down, I knocked my head hard. It’s really hurt me. And there, he came and hugged me as usual. His warm body, I really can feel it. But, for now, I can’t feel his warm. I tried to smile towards him. My head still pain and for this time, it’s pain feel like going to kill me. It’s really hurt.

            He rubbed my head softly. Nakajima_kun, I really wants you to say, please always be my side. Don’t leave me. I didn’t know why did I say this? My head, it’s really hurt!

            I heard something. Someone calling for my name! Is that my parents? Okasan? Okasan and Otosan? They came here.

            I walked slowly towards them. The view around me getting blur but I kept walking forward and smiled at them. I turned to look at Nakajima, he gave me a short smiled.

Nakajima’s POV:-

            I am happy to see him happy. He looked very cute in that smile. I warned him to be careful. I am afraid if he will knock his head again. He fell down! Oh God! Why did you so baka, Yama_chan? I went towards him and hugged him. He informed that his head was hurt. I rubbed him softly so that it’s not getting hurt again. He looked at me weakly. What’s wrong with you, Yamada Ryosuke?

            And there, someone came towards us. He called for his name. I turned to look at Yamada. Is that his parents? Yes, it is. He called her okasan, and now, Yamada will leave me here.

            He went towards his mom and smiled. She hugged his son tightly, and there, I saw her crying. His father, I think I knew him, is that….

            “ Mr. Yamada!” I called. Nakajima knew him very much. He was his father’s best friend.

            “ Nice to see you here, Yuto.” He said and patted him on the shoulder.

            “ Ryo_chan, okasan really miss you. Thank God. You’re safe. You looked adoreable,dear.” She said.

Yamada’s POV:-

            I tried myself to smile. Okasan, I miss you too naa… I felt my head very heavy. I turned to look at Nakajima. Nakajima….kun… I called for his name. I want to see his face.

            I feel that, I had this time already. Is that related with the dream? Did I saw the future? I went towards him and touched his face. He smiled towards me. I tried to smile and I can’t hold this again. I tried to call his name but I can’t. And, I fell on his hands. Why did I feel that, I can leave him anytime?

 

Nakajima Serious

 

 

Nakajima’s POV:-

            Oh, I felt very relief to see him back. He was his father. I never thought about this. Yamada called for my name. I turned to see him and forced myself to smile at him.

            Yamada, why did you look so weak? Something happen on you? And, why did you look hard to breath and… Did you try to say something? I looked inside his eyes. He lokked really weak and he fell on my hands.

            I heard his father calling for help. They looked panicked also. I am panicked also and I kept calling his name. I can’t hold myself from crying.

 

            “ Yama_chan… Yama_chan!!” I kept calling his name. He looked at me with a weak stare. He tried to call my name but it’s hard for him to say it.

            “ Yamada! Keep strong!” I said. I asked him to keep strong, but in fact, I’m not enough strong to face him. His face turned to pale and it get me more worried with him.

            Is that what Yamada saw last day? The view was just the same. What happen now is just the same with what he saw in his dream. It’s just the same! He saw it, and it happen in front of him now! 

 

*****

            There’s only can hear their cried. His mother looked very sad, he cried in his husband hug. Nakajima tried himself to not face at them. He can’t look at them, if not, he’ll cry too. He can’t hold it actually.

            He stood up and faced the wall. He put his hand on the wall and looked on his feet. Slowly, the tears dripping out. This is what Yamada meant before. He didn’t want him to leave him. He knew that, Yamada needed him to at his side always. He let the tears dripping out to his little cheek. He didn’t want to lose him. He really love him.

            “ Naka-Nakajima…kun… Don’t love me naa… Promise me. Don’t you ever me leave me.” Those words, he heard it. He lifted his face up. He promised that, he won’t leave Yamada. Never!

            “ Sumimasen…” they heard the doctor.

            “ Gomen. We have to do the surgery now before late. Your son is having thrombosis inside his brain. I’m sorry. I’m going to say that, it’s thin for him to safe.” After they heard it, they felt more worried about him. Nakajima kicked the wall and yelled. He felt very sad, he felt his chest very pain. And again, he cried. He never cried as hard like this before. When his parents passed away, he thought, he never cried until like that.

            What he can do is, just pray to the God. He stood up again and walked towards the doctor.

            “ Do all what you can do!” he said seriously. His face was full with the tears. The doctor nodded slowly and went back into the ward.

            That was the critical moment between them. They waited for the doctor and it took for 4 hours. And then, the doctor came up and sighed hardly.

            “ How’s doctor?” his mother came first to ask the doctor. Nakajima stood up weakly and faced at him.

            “ He’s safe….. But…………”

            “ What is it?!” Nakajima asked him patiently.

            “ He’ll have…a long sleep… He…”

            “ Did you meant, he was having a coma?” this time, his father turned to ask the doctor. The doctor nodded slowly. He felt his heart broke into pieces. And now, what? Oh God! Why did you did this on us? They cried again and again.

            “ Doctor… Can we have a visit?” Nakajima asked him weakly. He really looked serious.

            “ Yaaa… You can…” he answered.

*****

            That face. It hurt him a lot. He tried himself to not looking at him. But, he can’t. He went nearer to him. His head is wrapped after the surgery. He can see the pain on his face. He looked very weak.

            He took a seat at him side. He won’t go anyway until Yamada awake. He really missed his smile, his laughed and his voiced. Why did all of them gone? The tears dripping out again. Oh Nakajima, you can’t cry. If you’re cry, Yamada will feel the pain more. He wiped the tears and stared at Yamada. What is that on his cheek.

            He took a stare and he realized it, it was tears? Yamada cried?

            “ Yama_chan?” he called for his named. He held his hand tightly and kept staring on him. It’s right. That was tears and stick on his face. He wiped it slowly. He was not strong. He can feel that, he was not strong.

            “ Ya-Yama_chan… I know, you’re strong. I’ll always being here with you naa… Always…”Nakajima said and cried softly. He held his hand tighter. Slowly, he kissed his forehead.

            Titt… Titt…Titt…Titt…

            What does this meant with? He looked at the meter. It’s getting slower and slower. Yamada! Don’t do this! He called the doctor immediately.

            “ Doctor!!!!!!!” he cried loudly. Yamada! Please! Don’t leave me! Onegai! ONEGAI!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

*****

Two years later…

            He stared at his cell phone and smiled alone. He felt relief to see those pictures. He felt something on his cheek. He wiped it and the shiny thing, TEARS!

            “ Nakajima_kun… Why did you cry.” Someone greeted him and wiped his tears. He lifted his face up and saw that person. He tried himself to smile.

            “ You scared of something?” that person asked Nakajima and sat beside him. Nakajima nodded and stared at him.

            “ I won’t leave you. Never!” he smiled and he kissed him on his lips. That was Yamada Ryosuke. He was safe and he won’t leave Nakajima.

            “ You know, WHAT? I am strong. Not like you.” He said and laughed. Nakajima mad and pitched him on the cheek hardly. Nakajima and Yamada will be always together. YamaJima forever.

YamaJima

-The End-

-Thanks A Lot for the one that read mine-

Thank you again... 

Ouhh... Leave a comment please... So that, i know your opinion about my fic.

Thank you again... ^^