The New Vision and The Confession

I know YOU LOVE ME, Thank you...

Yamada Ryosuke

 

 

            Yamada felt uneasy to see Nakajima didn’t talk even one word towards him. He really want to talk with him. But, when everytime he wanted to talk with him, he must answer him with the same answer.

            “ Nakajima_kun…” Yamada called him.

            “ Gomen, I have to go to the farm for a while.” He said and went out from the cottage and left Yamada alone in there. Yamada sighed. Why Nakajima changed suddenly? He still remembered what happen the last day. They were kissing. Why can’t they make it all the time. Ah~! Yamada, stop thinking nonsense. He kept telling himself like that, and he always prayed that Nakajima will talk to him.

            He stared at Miko, the little puppy. He looked at Yamada with a sad eyes.

            “ Miko…” he called his name and Miko came to get him.

            “ Na~! Nande yo ne? You looked sad too?” he the little puppy and tried to smile.

            “ Anou… Your master didn’t want to talk with me, eh? Seems like it is.” He said. Miko barked at him like he agreed with Yamada’s statement.

            “ Anou… Miko…” he took Miko and put it on his lap.

            “ Miko… I really want to talk with your Nakajima_kun.” He said softly and sighed. It barked again towards him. He lifted it up and faced him in front of him.

            “ You want me to talk with him?” he asked and he heard that dog barked again. 

 

Yamada Ryosuke cry

 

 

            Without his realization, he was crying. He felt the pain, on his chest. It felt very terrible. It felt very hurt. He didn’t know, he tried to control himself but he really can’t. The tears dripping out more faster and he really can’t control it. He let it dripping out. He can hear that he was sobbing. What does this meant? Did he love Nakajima that much?

            Suddenly, Miko escaped from his held. He called its name but, it went out from the cottage. And now, the tears dripping out again. His face was full with the tears and he didn’t want to wipe it up.

            “ Naka-Nakajima_kun…” he called his named while sobbing.

            “ Na~ Nande yo ne? Nande? Ne~ watashi wa kimi ga suki desu ka? Suki desu ka? Hontou desu ka? Anou… I think it’s time for me to go naa… Demo, if you pretend like that in front of me, it’ll make me feel more pain and I felt very guilty naa~! Dakara, talk to me na~ Onegai… I really don’t want to lose you.” He cried again.

            “ I’ll go soon naa… I hope, before I go out from here, I can have the sweetest time with you na, Nakajima_kun. Demo, I don’t want go away without you. I want you always by my side. Always be my side.” He cried again and now, he wiped the tears on his cheek. He really can’t stand with it again.

 

Yuto Nakajima

 

 

He went out from his cottage and went to the middle of the farm. He touched softly those strawberries. He really felt want to cry out loud. But, he kept it inside his heart. He looked around. He felt guilty to behave like that in front of Yamada. He thought, that was the best between them.

            “ Naa~! Yamada, hontou ni gomen naa… I don’t want to spent so much time with you. I know, you’ll back to your own family back, and left me here. I don’t want to give so many memories for you when you’re beside me. I’m afraid that, you won’t follow your parents. This is the best for us, Yamada. It’s kind a little pain for me, but I must do this.” He nodded and at the same time he felt his chest. It’s very hurt. 

             “ Kimi ga suki desu na, Yama_chan.” He said it. Suddenly, he heard his little puppy barked at him hardly. He bite his master trousers and seemed like it want to show something with him. He followed his puppy and went to his cottage.

            And there, he heard something, he heard the sobs inside his cottage. And, he knew that, Yamada was crying alone. He felt guilty on him suddenly. He looked down at his feet. His puppy Miko is kept staring on him. And, he heard the confession from him. He really can’t believe with what he has just heard. 

 

Yamada Ryosuke frustated face

 

 

Yamada’s POV:-

            I do love you, Nakajima. I really do. Please don’t separate yourself from me. 

 

Nakajima Yuto serious look face

 

 

Nakajima’s POV:-

            Was he crying? But, why? I really felt very guilty and he looked really need for me now. What? Did he say that? Did he confess it? Hontou desu ka? Na~! If I can, I’ll tell you the truth naa… 

 

*****

            Yamada kept away his eyes from being looking at Nakajima. Nakajima kept sighing and he started to feel guilty on him. On that night, Yamada slept on his bed. He was still not looking at Nakajima. He tried himself to not facing towards Nakajima.

            When they were in his sleep, Suddenly, Yamada got the vision again. He rolled on the bed. It really hurt his head. He touched his head, it felt like going to burst. He saw something, someone that he knew very much. He looked at Nakajima’s face. He kept calling his name and looked around. He asked him to keep strong. His view getting blur, Nakajima’s face also getting blur. Slowly, he touched Nakajima’s face. He can feel that he smiled towards Nakajima. Nakajima was crying hardly in front of him. What does this meant with?

            Yamada rolled on the bed and woke Nakajima up. He kept yelling and calling for Nakajima’s name. Nakajima get worried and get him. His face looked pale, and there, he saw that face again. His face mentioned he scared of something, scared of something that he’ll lose soon. He shook his body and tried to get him up. Nakajima kept calling for Yamada’s name, and he awake. He was sweating. He looked at Nakajima and cried. He hugged him immediately.

            “ Na~~ Nani kore?” he asked Yamada, tried to make his voice sound annoyed.

            “ Naka-Nakajima_kun…” his voice was shaking. Nakajima is getting worried and panicked.

            “ Na-Naka naide ne~” he said and rubbed his back softly.

            “ Naka-Nakajima_kun… Don’t ever you leave me naa… Don’t leave me naa~ I don’t want to lose you.” Yamada said in rushed and he sounded afraid of something.

            “ I didn’t go anywhere. I’m here.” He said softly. He kissed his forehead.

            “ Promise me, don’t leave me naa… I don’t want to lose you. It’s not complete without you naa… Kimi ga aiakute.” He confess slowly.

            “ A~! Watashi mo. Kimi ga aiakute.” He confess it too and he hugged him tightly. He promised, he won’t leave him. Never!

 

The next chapter is in the process...

Ne~ leave a comment naa~ fufu... :33

I'm still thinking thw way of this story... It almost done actually...

I hope you wait for it patiently. 

Hope you like to read mine. ^^v