The First Met, Who Am I ?

I know YOU LOVE ME, Thank you...

 

 

~YamaJima~

-CHAPTER ONE-

 

            He looked at the clouds. It seemed cloudy. Maybe it’s going to rain later. He turned to look at his puppy. It was still playing around the strawberries farm. He sighed and smiled. He stared at his strawberries farm. It was very big now. Those strawberries were his monthly income.

            He felt very happy. That was Nakajima Yuto. A man who is independent.  He was a farmer. There’s no one knows his past time. The farm was given by his parents for him as an inheritance for him. His parents passed away when he was a teenager. He managed to plant strawberries on that farm, and now, the strawberries grown up.

            “ Miko, come here. It’s going to rain later. Better we go now.” He said to his puppy. His puppy barked softly and went towards his master. Nakajima went to his cottage.

            “ Come on, Miko.” He said and gently his puppy. He smiled again. He went to the kitchen and figured out the water is almost finish.

            “ Miko, seem like we have to go down the hill to get some clean water  at the river.” Nakajima said to his puppy. His puppy barked again and stared at his master with a cute stare.

            He gets the pail and went down the hill with his puppy. The weather was very cold. He went to the river side and gets some water into the pail. Suddenly, he heard his puppy barking loudly. He went towards his puppy and shocked when he saw a body laid on the ground.

            He kneed down beside that person. It was a boy. His face looked pale and cold. He carried that person and went back to his cottage. He laid him on his bed. He really looked pale. He needs to do something.

 

 

            After two days, he awake from his long sleep.

            “ Oh, finally you awake.” Nakajima greeted him and helped him to sit up.

            “ Where-Where am I ?” That person asked him and looked around him.

            “ I found you at the river side and took you to here. You didn’t wake yourself for two days. I think you should inform your family that you were here, so that they’ll not get worry about you.” Nakajima said to him and gave him a mug of hot tea. He smiled towards him.

            “ At the river? Didn’t awake for two days?” That person seemed confuse. He was still looked around and kept rubbing his hair.

            “ What happened actually?” Nakajima asked him and get a chair to sit beside that person.

            “ I don’t know. I can’t remember.” He answered. Nakajima widened his eyes. He stared at him for a while. Then, he asked him again.

            “ What is your name?” Nakajima asked. He looked at his face. Then, he sighed. He rubbed his hair again and for this time, he looked weird. He seemed like confused and didn’t know his own identity.

            “ I don’t remember.” He started to tear up. Nakajima shook his head. He can’t believe this. That guy still looked dumb and confuse.

            “ Who am I ?” he kept questioned himself like that. He looked at Nakajima, and he saw that shiny thing on his cheeks. Tears! He was crying!

            He didn’t know what he should do now. He was just can stare in front of him. Slowly, he patted him on the shoulder and squeezed his shoulder. He knew that, he needed to help this guy. He needed to help him to get his memories back.

*****

            He stared at that face for a while. He really didn’t know what to do. He looked uncomfortable to live in his small cottage.

            “ What should I call you?” Nakajima asked him. He turned to face Nakajima and then he looked around him again. He looked around in the cottage. There was only one small table in the middle of the cottage. And there, a small cupboard, looked a little broken. Then, he turned to look at the little puppy. He tried himself to keep away from that small puppy. Maybe, for him that puppy was dirty or a troublesome.

            He turned to face Nakajima. He looked very serious.

            “ Anything, maybe you should call me boss?” He replied. He smirked at Nakajima.

Nakajima’s POV:-

            What kind of person is this? He really looked uncomfortable with my cottage. Is he a rich person? Oh, please respect me, at least? I took care of him.

            What? Did I hear the wrong thing? He wanted me to call him BOSS? What kind of joke is this? I really felt want to slap and punch him. Geez… Luckily you lost your memories, if not I’ll kick you out from my cottage immediately.

The guy’s POV:-

            What kind of house is this? Ergghh… It was very small. What? Only a small table there and the cupboard looked very broken. I feel like I don’t want to live at here. What should I do? I can’t remember even a thing.

            Gahh!! Keep away this little dirty dog from me! Kyaa! Did he ever give a ‘shower’ towards his puppy? Gah! I really felt don’t want to live in this little HELL!

            Nakajima only stared at him. He looked at him and suddenly he woke up from his seat.

            “ I want to go out first to survey my strawberries farm. If you want to join me, you can also. Miko, come with me.” He said and went out with his little puppy. His puppy barked softly towards that guy. It seemed like wants him to join them to.

            The guy smirked and his face hard to read.

The guy’s POV:-

            Why this lame house didn’t have even a fan? Oh my God. Oh, what he said just now? To the strawberries farm?  He had a strawberries farm? Why did I feel that, it has been long I didn’t eat the strawberry? Hmm… I think I should join him.

            Yamada changed his mind and followed Nakajima.

            “ Nakajima_kun, can I join you? It’s hot inside here. Your this little house didn’t have even one fan.” He said and went towards Nakajima with an innocent face.

            Nakajima sighed and nodded. Only God knows, how hate he was on that person. He is surprised when he looked around, the farm was not only big but it also looked very RED! He really felt want to jump, but he controlled himself in front of Nakajima.

Nakajima’s POV:-

            What has just he said just now? My little house? My little house didn’t has even one fan? Hey, this guy very silly. The weather up here already very cold, and he asked me where the fan? Such an idiot guy. Who he was? Oh God, why did you send him to me? What kind of punishment is this?!

            Nakajima kept sighing and no one knows he was screaming inside his heart. His little puppy kept disturbing at that guy and it always barking softly at him. Nakajima smirked and laughed softly.

            “ I think my little puppy likes you very much.” Nakajima laughed.

            “ What? I didn’t like dogs!!” He yelled and kept running away from that puppy. Miko kept following that guy and he can’t run himself from that puppy.

            “ Just let him play with you.” Nakajima said and smiled. He took the ripe strawberries and put in inside the small basket.

            “ We’ll have a strawberries jam to eat with bread for our lunch today. If you want to, maybe I can make some strawberries juice for you.” Nakajima said and kept plucking the strawberries.

            “ Strawberries…” he said softly and looked at the strawberries like a guy fall in love with his Juliet.

            “ You like strawberry?” Nakajima asked him.

            “ I don’t know. Seemed like I has been long didn’t eat the strawberry.” He said and gulped. The basket was full with strawberries. He can’t keep away his eyes from looking inside the basket.

            “ You want to taste it?” Nakajima asked him and gave him one of the strawberries. He took it and ate it slowly. His face turned to red.

            “ Kyaa!! Lovely!” he said. And, his face, for the first time Nakajima saw the smile. It was a very sweet smile.

            “ It’ll be more nicer if you smile like that to me every day.” Nakajima and went into his cottage back. That guy just stared at him with a blank face and kept his finger.

            “ Can I have some more?” he asked him and the smile appeared again.

            “ You can eat as much as you can.” Nakajima replied and smiled towards him.

            “ Yay! “ he said happily and followed Nakajima back to his cottage. ‘He has such a sweet smiled.’ Nakajima said softly. He turned to see that guy, and he saw that smile carved on his lips again. HE IS CUTE!

            After they back into the cottage, that guy took the strawberries as much as he can inside his hands. He looked love the strawberries so much. Nakajima glared at him and still hard to believe with what he saw just now. He ate the strawberries almost half of the usual amount.

            Nakajima sat in front of him and stared at him.

            “ Hey… Eat slowly. Your lips were full with the red color of strawberries.” Nakajima glared and stared at him. He rubbed his lips and continued eat it again. Nakajima shook his head and laughed softly. His puppy kept barking softly at him and made a cute attitude in front of that guy.

            “ You want some?” he asked the puppy. The puppy barked again and nodded. Just like a human. He gave the small bite of the strawberry to the little puppy, and it ate it. He smiled again.

            “ Hey,Miko… Since when you behave like that? You never acted like that in front of me?” Nakajima seemed jealous on that guy. He glared again in front of him.

            “ I think, I’ll like this puppy so much soon.” He said and smiled again.

            “ You know what? I think, I should call you vampire. Vampire strawberry.” Nakajima said and seemed like again.

            “ What did you meant?” now, his turned to glare at Nakajima.

            “ You ate the strawberries just like a vampire drink the blood. I think that name also suitable for you.” Nakajima said again and laughed loudly.

            “….”