4/5

➢ Some

Seohyun's POV
The two of us walked side by side not sure what to do. It's been a while since Jimin appearance in front of Jungkook but I just don't know why his presence still lingers between the two of us. Slowly the two of us ended up at the park again. I couldn't take this anymore. Why is he being like this? Honestly I thought going out with him isn't that bad but he kept on thinking about something that he won't let go to do something else with me. 
"Jungkook... What's wrong? Are you still thinking about Jimin?" I frown. He looked at me with a stern expression, suddenly I felt the warmth of his two big hands on my shoulder, gripping on it. It's actually kind of hurting me a bit. 
"Jungkook your hurting me." I told him. He let go and sigh. 
"Maybe it was a bad choice to come back to you Seo... I'm sorry." Jungkook turn his back to me. So it was something he regret? I guess I'm not important to him anymore. My tears trail down my face without notice. Why am I being so weak... I should've guess this would happen. 
"I guess I'm nothing to you then... I'm so stupid..." My head hangs low not wanting him to see my crying face. The soft sound of the wind blow around us while the sunlight shines down on us. 
"Seohyun..." Jungkook saw the tears glistened down my eyes from the reflection of the sunlight. His eyes softens, his hand slowly caress my head, making my pain lessen. 
"I'm sorry that I've said that... I shouldn't have."
"Then why? Why are you being like this suddenly?" 
"I just... It's Jimin." My tears stop dropping, not sure why he suddenly talk about Jimin. Did he know Jimin before I did? 
"Jimin?" 
"Ye... We- No we use to be childhood friends." Jungkook look at me. His eyes shows a tint of sadness on the side. Childhood friends? What so bad about that then? 
"What happened?" I got curious wanting to know why he sudden change of mood got to do with Jimin. I sat down on the bench which was the same scene where we broke up a year ago. He sat down next beside me, thinking hard, he gave a heavy sigh and open his mouth. 
"We use to be best of best friends, but then this controversial between our two families came between the two of us." He lean back on the bench and slowly telling the story. 
"Our parents fought a lot, and while we were just little children we didn't know the meaning of it, remember how I told you about how my dad left us and have a new wife and family and all?" I nodded. Actually in high school he went through a painful phase, I was the only one who was next to him. I guess that's why. 
"Everyone judged my mom and all, I was included, my family told me how I have no father and all." He bite his lip, can't stand remembering the painful memories. 
"I thought Jimin was there for me but then he start to have everything that I don't have, he was the one who always steal something away from me." Jungkook look over at me, and grabbed my hand. 
"Seo... I'm afraid... that he will steal you too.... you were there for me when I had been judge, you understood me and yelled at me on how I was a coward on not moving on... your the only person who I live for... I remember what I did to you was hurtful... I should've been more cautious about things..." Jungkook... It was his turn to cry, my arms reach to him, wrapping him in my embrace. Seeing how we went through such painful phase, we basically have only the two of us left. Jungkook's mother died of brain cancer at the end of high school. My parents was kind enough to let him in our household. But after 2 years my parents died leaving only the two of us... 
"Jungkook... I only have you... I wouldn't have gone through that painful moment without you too... I love you... I will never leave you Jungkook..." Our tears stain each other shirt. 


[ Jungkook ] 
Picking you up soon, remember to tell Yuri Noona and all okay? 

[ Seohyun ] 
Okay, I will :) See ya later !

I just still can't believe that we are going back to living with each other. Actually after I left our apartment, I haven't come back for a while. I guess he stayed there the whole time. Happily, I pack my things into my bag. I have more stuff to transfer but I will just pack these things for now. Hm... Yuri Unnie, not gonna be home until late.... But I don't want to go without having a goodbye with her... I took out my phone from my pocket texting Jungkook back. 

[ Seohyun ] 
Jungkook... Can I stay here until tomorrow? I don't want to go yet without having her understand and all... Also I will miss her... 

[ Jungkook ] 
Okay Fine~ But I will miss you for tonight, remember to be ready in the morning then! 

I smile happily at my phone. Since I do have a few hours, I should cook something delicious for us. I grab my coat and got my keys, to head out to the supermarket. 


Would should I make? ... I guess I have to go out for her tonight... Steak it is then! with expensive wine~ God, the things I do for this Unnie, but she did help me a lot through my hardships. I grab my selection of steak and wine and put it down in my trolley. Something poke me on the shoulder making me turn around. Jimin?!
"What are you doing here?" I asked in shock. What were the chances of us bumping into each other? He glances at the trolley, and then went back to looking me in the eyes. 
"Hey Seo, I was wondering if I could talk to you a bit." He smile softly, knowing that I already have plans but turning him down is quite rude. I look at the clock seeing that I still have some time left. 
"Ye sure, where do you want to go?" I tried to smile, but it was a bit hard to do so knowing what happen between Jungkook and him. He look a bit surprise but then smile cheerfully. 
"How about you buy your stuff first and we go out?" Jimin suggested. I guess it's not a bad idea.