2/5

➢ Some

Seohyun's POV
After getting out of the bar, the two of us walked side by side, in silent. I guess we both aren't that acquaintance yet to get comfortable. 
"So What happened before?" Jimin the guy that I met an hour ago asked me. I was glad that he broke the silence since it did get a bit awkward just walking in silence.
"Ah~ You know, those old hags trying to get girls on their bed which really disgust me," I frowned saying my sentence. Jimin smiled at me suddenly, taking my hand he pulled me to a convience store near by. 
"Hey, wait here okay?" I nodded my head, staying in the cold. Sitting down on one of the seats outside of the convience store. I look up the sky seeing the stars shine brightly. Thinking a bit from happened a few hours ago, I sighed a bit. 
"Here ya go!" Jimin brightly gave me a drink and a hot ramen. I looked at him confused but decided to accept his offer. Taking it and leaving it on the table, I open my drink. Chuckling at his choice of drink makes me think that he might look manly on the outside but truly his really childish. 
"Huh? You don't like apple juice? I can get you another one if you like !" Jimin stared at me, seeing that I haven't drink it yet. Shaking my head I laughed. 
"No no ! I just thinking how your choice of drink makes you seem more childish then you actually are," I took a sip from the juice box enjoying it. Jimin smiled happily seeing me enjoying it. 
"So why the sudden treat?" I looked at him curiously, he himself was eating a bit too. 
"Well, you looked kind of upset so I just wanted to cheer you up with some food," Finishing chewing his food, he answered me.  I smile softly, his personality kind of resembles him but he seem kinder. 
"Joohyun? Joohyun!" Suddenly I hear him yelling making me snap out of my train of thoughts. 
"Huh? What is it Jimin?" 
"You suddenly spaced out making me worried." Jimin said. He suddenly bought the hot ramen putting the soup and noodles on the spoon and all, feeding it to me. 
"Open up! You need some food in your stomach after such a scene right!" Jimin eye smiled makes me widen my eyes. His totally like him. How he feed me, how he eye smiles in front of me when he try to cheer me up. I open my mouth allowing him to feed me. Eating the spoonful of food, I smiled. 
"Jimin, you know I'm not a baby right?" 
"Yeah~ I know but you wouldn't eat if I don't feed you, seeing that you spacing out the whole time." I looked at him, can't believe what he just said. 
Flashback!
I walked up the top floor of our school building seeing Jungkook sitting there. 
"Jungkook!" 
"Oh! Seohyun! Your here!" He got up helping me with the food in my hand. I shaked my head chuckled how he can get hungry so fast. Walking with him to the only bench on the roof of our school, I sat down beside him. 
"Was there many people lining up in the cafeteria or something? It took you like 30 mins to get up here." 
"Yeah~ Well you couldn't blame the line, since it it the first day for the juniors to start here, and it seems like many have register in this school."
"Really? Wow, I remember how this school didn't even had that many students now it's like a parade." 
I sat there listening to him. Leaning on the bench tired, I was thinking of my presentation that I need to hand in by tomorrow which need to be finished tonight. Ugh! Why does my life ? Cries Internally. A aroma of food was in front of my face. I looked at the spoonful of food, and looked back at Jungkook. 
"Are you gonna make me hanging like this Seo Joo Hyun!" Jungkook chuckled seeing me nodding. I open up my mouth, gladly eating the given food. 
"I can eat later, it's not like I'm a kid." 
"Yeah~ I know but you wouldn't eat if  
I don't feed you, seeing that you spacing out the whole time, is it about work again?" Jungkook replied eating his favourite chicken happily. 
End of Flashback!

"Seo Joo Hyun!" Jimin shouted again. I covered my ear. 
"Are you okay? Joohyun~ You seem like you need a doctor." I poked out my tongue as in a joke. The night was full of laughter, hoping that it would be like this again in daylight.

8:00 am in the morning on a Saturday. 
I shouldn't have stayed up so late last night. I looked over seeing my alarm clock which is a bit broken. I sighed out loudly, knowing that I would need to go to a electronic shop soon but couldn't find the time. 
*ring ring*
Huh? Who's calling me so early? Picking up my phone, I hear a unexpected voice over the line.
"Morning..." The deep voice over the line obviously telling me that that person actually didn't want to wake up early but did.
"Jungkook? Well, it's unusal to even hear you awake this early in the morning even though it isn't early." I laughed remembering the times how he always say 5 mins later when he wants more sleep.
"Miss Early Bird here, sounds tired herself so don't mock me." My hearts softens at his voice how it could be so smoothing in the morning. 
"Tell me again, why you call me so early this morning?" 
"Are you doing anything today?" Going to my schedule board that I put in my room, I checked if my work have been done or not. Oh! I nearly forgot that I need to submit my novel by the deadline. Well it is for my fans to read so I guess it won't hurt to work more. A week until the deadline huh... Well I've nearly finished my novel so I guess I'm free. 
"No actually, I have no plans today." 
"Great! Can you meet me at the park?" I stopped for a minute, hesitanting a bit, I agree to his offer. Walking out of my room, I saw Yuri reading a newspaper and drinking a cup of coffee in the morning.
"So you going on a date with Jungkook today huh~" She looked up cheekily smiling. 
"When did you two even got back to each other anyway?!" I pinched her cheek so I can immediately shut her up. 
"For your information Miss Nosy~ I am not gonna date Jungkook or come back to him, and you know eavesdropping on other people conversation is not a good trait right?" Yuri poked her tongue out like a little kid.
"Yes! Madam!" Yuri teased me even more by answering to my question. Honestly she's the only one I can trust with my secret right now. She such an amazing girl. 
"By the way, when did Jin went home?" 
"Huh? Oh! He went back to his place around 6 am, he had work so he had to."
"Work on a Saturday? Sounds Suspicious to me Unnie~" Yuri hit me softly on my forehead, which made a frown on my face. 
"Yah! Jin is a proper guy, and anyway he had more work to do because yesterday he stayed at my house the whole day to make me happier." 
I smiled at her passion for him, the way how her eyes twinkle when she talks about him. Looking at the time, I went back into my room to get change. Telling Yuri, I won't be back for a while the two of us seperate our ways on what we are doing today.


Hey Guys!! I hope you guys enjoy this update! If you can see I basically made this sequel into a short story since I don't know I felt like it ^^ But there will be only 5 chapters though~ Anyway Thank You for being patient with me!! Please continue reading my stories and enjoy them~ I know I ain't no writer and my writing skills aren't that good compare to others. T^T But I will try my best!!
- moochu