1/5

➢ Some

Jungkook sat down in the cafe. After ordering his order, his hands review the book again. He flip through the pages seeing a polaroid of him and her. Smiling bitterly he traces her face with his finger remembering the time when they had so much fun. 
"Yah! Wait for me!" The high school student Seohyun shouted. Jungkook ended up running even faster but stop in the end for her to catch up. He felt a hard pressure on his shoulder, turning around seeing her face. 
"What was that all about?" Seohyun huff and puff while using Jungkook as a stick for her to balance. 
"I got a surprise for you," He laughs. Seohyun frowned at the simple answer.
"Shouldn't I be excited not you? And shouldn't you be the one who suffering not me?" She rolled her eyes in a sarcastic way. Jungkook pouted, but kept on leading the way to the place. They were at a lake park, but it seems like there was no one there, well except for an elderly couple. 
"Why did you suddenly take me here?" She tilted her head. Jungkook ruffles her hair, and ran away to the bridge. She was on the verge of killing him especially because he was teasing her too much. No where to be scene until she can see him waving to her at the bridge. Walking there paitently so he had to wait, she arrived at the place seeing Jungkook on one of his knees kneeling in front of her. 
"Wh-wha are you doing Jungkook?!" Seohyun look flustered even though there barely anyone there. 
"Seo Joo Hyun, will you be my girlfriend?" He have a rose in his hand, waiting for her. She smiled widely at the confession and immediately to his question. 
"Yes." He stood gave her a tight hug, letting go of his grip a bit, he faced her. There face was like not even 3 cm apart. His large hands cups her face, kissing her soft lips. She replied back to him by kissing back. Letting go from the steamy scene, he smile sweetly to her seeing her face is all red. 

"She haven't change a bit have she?" He chuckled to himself, looking at the girl at the counter. The girl suddenly walked over to him, bending down handing his order. 
"I hope you enjoy your order," She smiled softly, leaving him alone. His hands moved on it's own, holding her back. 
"Don't go.. please.." She looked down at him, seeing his eyes but kept going and pulled her wrist away. She sighed and went back to the counter. Leo suddenly lean over to her.
"Is there something wrong?" Seohyun denied her heart and told him nothing happened. 
{ What's happening to me... It can't be... } She shooked off the thought and went back to work. The whole time she can't stop looking at him but she can't do anything about it. 

 


"See ya Leo!" She waved to her best friend, exiting the cafe. A warm engulf of a person body was behind her back, she was about to scream but the manly hands covered and back hug her.
"Sshh, it's only me. Everything going to be alright," The melodious voice made her body relaxed, with the extra touch. Removing his hand away from her, she turned around knowing who it was. 
"Why are you here?" She coldly asked him. He smiled bitterly seeing the way she's acting in front of him. He didn't like it, her sweet voice to him have gone. 
"I love you." That was his words. Those specific words made her flustered. 
"S-stop it Jungkook, you know that we don't exist anymore. Why are you doing this?" Her voice was hurt. She avoided to face him, she just can't. He sighed, pulling her into his arms. No matter how many times she tried to get away from his grip, she just can't he was too strong. 
"Can we stay like this for a while..."
It was a beautiful scene, she had to admit but she have to let go of him. Having him just hurts her even more.
"Stop. Stop it Jungkook." Seohyun cried, she was weak in his arms, seeing him again just gave a bang in her heart. 
"Joohyun... Can't we be like this.. Can't we just be like before..." He hugged her even tighter, hurting her a bit. 
"I don't mind you being my friend, but... we can never be like before anymore. You love that girl, and I gave my happiness to her." She sobbed. Her tears streaming down her face. Jungkook slowly unwrapped his arms around her. 
"Can we start over then?" His face softened wanting to start everything over. She wiped her tears off, looking at him and cautiously nod her head. 
"Fine... Hello, My name is Seo Joo Hyun but you can call me Seohyun," She smiled softly, bowing at him. He bowed back in respect. 
"My name is Jeon Jungkook you can just call me Jungkook. May I get your phone number to improve our friendship?" He carefully chosed his word. Her hand was out telling him to pass his phone over. He immediately gave her his phone without thinking. Her long slender hand type in her new phone number. Scrolling down the phone list... Her old phone number was there naming it as Jagiya. She deleted the phone number knowing that she had to start over, typing in her new life in his phone. 
Passing it back, " See ya next time," Her voice trails away with her when she walked away.
Why... What happened? To me... Her mind speak in her head. She sighed can't doing anything now especially because she already gave him her new phone number. The apartment she lived, was near by especially when she is living with her best friend, Yuri. Getting back to her home as soon as she can seeing that the weather was bad she bumped into a guy without watching her step. 
"Omg, I am so sorry." Immediately bowing at him, the guy chuckled. 
"It's okay, it was also my fault." Looking up she saw him and his feature. He had a really sweet smile on his face. Blushing a little, seeing such a handsome guy in front of her. She bowed again saying bye to him running to her apartment. 

 


"Unnie !! I'm home!" Walking she walked slowly hearing Yuri in her room watching a movie. Her hands open the door with curiousity, immediately she closed it, seeing Yuri's boyfriend with her Jin.
"Uh... I'm sorry... Unnie~ I'm going out for a while." She rushed out of the apartment again, walking in the night street. Seeing most of the place are close except the bars, she went in the place going over to the bartender and order a whisky on rock. 

Seohyun's POV
... What am I doing here? Oh yeah. Unnie was with her boyfriend and now I can't go back home until they sleep so I won't them =-=. Such a sad life. I sighed a bit, taking my phone out so I can play it with. 
"Here ya go miss, your whisky in rock," The male bartender smile at me handling my drink. I smiled back, taking a sip of it and put it back down on the bench. Sitting there, a weird old man started looking at me. Trying to not to look at the guy or telling him to off in the middle of the bar, he started to walk his way to my spot. 
"Hehehe How much you pay for a night?" His hand started to harrass my arm. Pulling away quickly I can, I stood up frowning. 
"Can you not? I am noting ing a e so go away," I shouted at him but he didn't budge. 
"Or come on~ Looking at those ies that wanted to be touch." I was ing furious, grabbing my unfinish drink I throw at the creepy old guy, and slap him. 
"I am not afraid to take this to the police station so don't try to with me," I grabbed his collar. 

 


Mysterious Guy's POV
Hmph... Woman are ing disgusting throwing themselves at you. I sat down near the bartender, getting a vodka. 
"Hey Honey, do you wanna go to a hotel?" A woman barely wearing any clothes start to lean her on my shoulder. 
"Sorry not interested." Turning her down without hesitating, I went back to my drink quietly. 
"Can you not? I am not a ing prostitue so go away," A woman's voice echos to my ear... Wait?! Isn't that the girl who bumped into me?! I looked over seeing a weird old man looking at her lustfully. I stood about to go over and help but hearing a splash of water on the ground and a slap, I sat back down seeing she got controll. Standing back up again, I see her grabbing the old guy collar kicking him in the nut and let go. 
"Uh... Miss? Do you want me to call the police? It's better you know?" I asked. Her widen in shock, but then shake her head and smile. 
"It's okay, hopefully I taught him a lesson," She snared looking at the old man crouching on the ground in pain. 
"Aren't you the person I bumped into before? What a concidence~," She laughed. Never knew a woman laugh could be this melodious. 
"Yeah~ I am but it wasn't a big deal for you to say sorry for." I chcukled. Standing their next to her with my hand in my pocket, we stood for a minute until she broked the silence. 
"Hey, do you want to go somewhere else? I've kind of ruined the mood here anyway." Nodding my head, letting her lead the way. 
"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Seo Joo Hyun, What's your name?" 
"Park Jimin, nice meeting ya!"

 


OMG I AM SO SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING T^T I WAS A BIT BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND ALL BUT NOW I'M KIND OF FREE SO I MIGHT BE UPDATING MORE RECENT.