3/5

➢ Some

The young lad, stood there looking for the girl. Seeing that no one is coming he huffed a sigh losing his hope slowly of ever seeing her today. 
"I knew that she wouldn't come--." A hand landed on his shoulder turning him around.
"Who said I wouldn't come ~! Babo~." She flicked the hopeless guy in the forehead. His face immediately shows a smile in front of her. 
"Where would you like to go?" Jungkook asked her, she looked at him not sure where she want to go but some where quiet was the thought she had in mind. 
"Hm~ I did start reading manga books~ so how about let's go to a manga cafe!!" She said happily. Never in Jungkook's life saw Seohyun reading manga books, he've tried to influence her read it but she's just to formal. 
"Wait... Seohyun when did you start even reading about manga?! I thought you hated them!" Jungkook widens his eyes, utterly confuse on what had happen. 
"Hm~ Actually I'm pretty sure I started reading manga just 1-2 weeks ago, a friend of mine told me to read it so I didn't refuse her offer." 
"And you refuse mine before?!" He pouted. She laughed, seeing his image right now.
"Okay Okay Pouty Boy~ You could talk about what books you want me to read when we're get there." Nodding and agreeing the two left on their date talking happily. She got into his car, sat by him. 

1:00 PM at the Manga Cafe 
Seohyun's POV
WOW There's so many manga's here, huh? wait is that a photo booth? Strange place to have it but I guess people can enjoy it to. 
"Seohyun! You have to read this!!" Jungkook beckons me. He was on the other side of the room, waving his hand at me. Walking over to him, I looked at the book he showed me. 
"What's this?" 
"It's Tokyo Ghoul!! You have to read it." Jungkook looked seriously at me, I would've laughed at him for being serious about this but then the book caught my eye.
"I've kind of read it a bit but wasn't able to read it all but I guess now I can catch up, what part are you up too?" 
"Oh! I'm up to the part where Kaneki---" My hand stop him saying anymore. I glared at him playfully. 
"Don't ruin the story for me!" My sudden remark make us burst in laughter. Grabbing the book in his hand, I walked over to a table, sitting down. Jungkook haven't chose his book yet, sipping on my coffee, my thoughts about how today is going well. Maybe, it wasn't that bad meeting him again. Maybe... I sighed going back to my reading, a figure start to work up to me. It wasn't Jungkook. It was someone shorter. 
"Jimin?" I looked up, seeing his smiling face. 
"Hey Seohyun! Never knew you came here regularly oh! your reading tokyo ghoul huh~ it's really good but do check out Black Butler." Jimin blabbered on with his sentence. 
"I don't come here reguarly maybe weekly you could say~ Black Butler... I will remember and read next time." I smiled, worried that Jungkook could come back suddenly, I tried my best to not clashed the two with each other. 
"May I sit down?" He stared at the chair in front of me. Telling him he can't is really rude, I guess I can't do anything about it oh well. 
"Ye Sure," I gesture him to sit. The steam from the coffee was the only thing I was looking at. 
"Seohyun, who's this?" Jungkook's voice came through my ear. I saw a upset look on his face. What did I even do to deserve this?! 
"Oh! This is Park Jimin , Jungkook. Jimin this is Jeon Jungkook." The two stared each other like a staring competition actually more like a glaring compeition. 
"Um... I'm just gonna go and get some sweets, do you guys want anything?" 
"It's okay." The two both reply. I walked off still kind of awkward from that atmosphere.
Hm... There's so many cakes to choose I'm not sure what I really want.  
"Your so lucky, having two handsome hogging at you," The young cashier giggled at me. Turning my head back, the two guys didn't look like they are getting on really well made me a bit worried. 
"I don't think so..."
"Wha- But it looks to me that those two really likes you." Likes me... Hm... I feel like something bad going to happen for some reason... I sighed deciding my cake. 
"Can I get a coffee cake ? Thanks." I smiled at the girl, who's preparing it for me. When did my life became such a k-drama. I rubbed my forehead already kind of tired from this. I paid the cake and left back to the table. Jimin stood up and smiled at me. 
"I'm sorry I have to leave for now, see ya next time Seohyun!" He left without hearing my farewell, I saw Jungkook sitting down looking like he was blank. 
"Want to share this? I can't finish it all anyway~" I put the cake down in front of him. What happened... Why is he so silent? Aish!! I should've never left to get anything, I should've stayed in my seat. 
"Hey... Do you want to go somewhere?" Jungkook suggested not wanting to stay here. If it makes him happier I guess I wouldn't hurt to go with him somewhere else. 
"Okay~ Only after I finish my cake!" I took a bite from my cake. Huh? 
"You got some on your lips." He wiped the cream off my lips. What the hell is he doing in public?! Calm Down Seo Joohyun it's only a simple wipe. 
"Seo... Your face is red, HAHAHA." I glared him a bit and went back to eat my cake. I can't... Stop thinking what happened before... Why did Jimin suddenly left? Why did Jungkook looked so lost when I came back? ARGH TOO MUCH ON MY MIND!!! I looked at the guy in front of me... He changed so much, ever since then. He seem more mature and his style of clothes kind of change not much though.. I start to feel kind of sentimental remembering how he was such a child when he was in a high school. Taking another bite, the sweetness makes the sadness go away.