Letter

Prisoner of Love

 

“Let me go!” She struggled against him.

“Why should I?! Tell me! Why should I?!” He was getting more frustrated. He trusted her.



“Trust... It’s for the weak” the woman smirked as she looked down at the pictures. One contained a happy picture of a couple, both smiling happily. The man looking at the camera with tender eyes as he wrapped his protective arms around the woman’s frail body.

“This picture sickens me,” the woman uttered once again through the silence.

“Make sure that my son does not get in the way of things, I need to talk to this ungrateful woman.” She ordered to the agent hidden in the shadows. “And if the woman resists, do everything you can to get her. I don’t care if she gets hurt. As long as she is captured.” The menacing tone echoed throughout the room.

“Surely he will listen now, huh?” The woman went back to looking at the photos, eyeing every detail engraved in the paper film.

“My dear Myungsoo, your mother awaits you..”





“Because.. I don’t love you anymore,” Her eyes betraying every emotion she held inside her, she willed not to look at him in the eyes for she knew he will get violent again...

He was silent. Not a sound emitted from his lips. The way she looked right now, battered with bruises, he felt guilty. “What have I done?”

“Hana...” His voice broke. He couldn’t handle the emotions trying to overflow from him. With shaking hands, he tried to reach for her only for her to shrug away, her body clearly shaking with immense fear. “I’m sorry..”

‘His voice, it’s filled with sadness..’




“Dear baby, this is your Omma. Are you growing safely? I’m sorry that I have neglected you. Do you feel sad? I’m sorry about that too.. I’m sorry about a lot of things right now. But please forgive me for not giving you a good life. Please don’t hate me when you read this, It’s not my fault that I have chosen to let you go... You see, I’m not strong or worthy enough to be your Omma. I’m just a pathetic woman in love with a monster... Yes, I called your Appa a monster. I’m sorry about that too. As much as I do not want to let you go, I have to. I cannot give you the life of luxury this way, that’s why I’m going to give you to nice people that have been wanting a child of their own.. People that will take good care of you, people that will give you the necessities of living happily... I’m sorry that I have decided to let go of you without even seeing your beautiful face.. Grow up pretty okay? And don’t make the same mistakes I have done. Forgive your appa too.. I know that he did not mean any harm to any of us. I love you forever, Your Omma.”

“What is this?” With shaking hands, he clutched the paper. A solemn face greeted his burning eyes, looking for answers.

“That... is the letter your mother wrote to you before you were born.” The voice cracked.
 
 
 
 
____________________________________
 
 
Confused?
I am too.. :)
Soon the little bits of scenes will be inter-connected. Wait for it okay?
:)
Until next time.