5

After the rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Yifan went to a store full of Halloween stuff at the same day. They bought fake spider webs, fake spiders, scary hats, and other stuff for decoration.

They also thought about wearing costumes. Well, most of it was Yifan's idea. They were looking at costumes at the clothing area in the store when they ran into Jongdae, Minseok's boyfriend and also Yifan's friend, holding a cat costume.

"Oh, Jongdae," Yifan smiled, but soon turned into an awkward smile when his eyes fell down on what Jongdae was holding. "Is that a cat costume," That wasn't a question at all, because it's pretty obvious.

“I—Um, It’s for Minseok. You know, he likes cosplaying and… and oh, Halloween! Halloween is coming so I bought him a costume,” Jongdae grinned.

“Cosplaying?” Yifan raised his eyebrow. Jongdae nodded nervously, trying not to get caught.

Both of them looked at Jongdae judgingly.

Jongdae sighed, "Anyway, who's this?" He said, eyes on Sehun.

"Oh, how rude of me. Jongdae, this is Sehun. Sehun, this is my friend, Jongdae. He is friends with Luhan too,"

Jongdae smiled to Sehun, then turned to Yifan. "Speaking of Luhan, do you know what happened to him? Minseok said, when he came to Luhan's dorm to hang out he suddenly attacked him with a fork."

Sehun and Yifan looked at each other and simply shrugged. The three of them decided to have lunch together. While eating, Yifan remembered Sehun needed a place to stay so he asked Jongdae.

"Hey Jongdae, do you know any vacant room in the dorm you're staying? Sehun kind of need somewhere to crash on,"

"I know a place," Jongdae grinned, making a face. Yifan cringe at the sight but chose not to vomit on the table and keeping it to himself instead.
 


--

 


They were walking towards the dorm Jongdae was talking about earlier when they came across Baekhyun, Minseok, and Kyungsoo outside Luhan's room.

"Hey there, ladies." Jongdae said, winking at Minseok.

Minseok glared at him, "Luhan won't let us in. He's having another panic attack,"

Baekhyun's eyes landed on Sehun, "Hi there, you must be Sehan?"

"It's Sehun though... how did you almost know my name?" Sehun replied, confused.

"He kept repeating Stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter