4

After the rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris, also known by his friends as Yifan, came to work early because he thought of decorating the store because it’s October and Halloween is coming. He opened the door to find Sehun cleaning.

“You’re early,” Yifan said as he helped Sehun clean.

“Yeah, I kind of ran away from home.” He said like it’s the most casual thing to say.

Yifan’s eyes widened, “What?!”

Sehun bursts into a fit of laughter, making a face, “You should’ve seen your face hyung! Oh my, I can’t,” He said, wiping his tears from laughing.

Yifan raised his eyebrow while crossing his arms, “Not funny.”

“C’mon hyung. Why would I run away? I have no money. And I'm not staying with my parents at the moment, remember?” Sehun said, laughing again.

“If you didn’t ran away, then why are your bags here?!” Yifan replied, eyes on Sehun’s bags.

"Yeah about that... the landlord of the apartment I'm staying at sort of kicked me out for some unknown reason,"

"Why can't you just go home and live with your parents?"

Sehun sighed, "You know I can't do that, hyung. I want to show them I'm responsible enough to handle things on my own."

"Where are you planning to stay then?"

Sehun shrugged.

Yifan was about to say something but was cut off by a panting Luhan, hands on his knees, by their door.

“Uhm?” was all Yifan can say.

"Quick, someone tell me where the hell Zitao is," Luhan said, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter