3

After the rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Earlier at Luhan’s and Minseok’s dorm…

While Luhan is off to buy candies, Minseok stayed in their dorm waiting for his boyfriend. He beamed once he heard someone knocked on their door. He got up and let Jongdae in.

“Minnie, I have good news for you,” Jongdae said, smiling brightly. “My dorm mate finally left! So that means you can move in with me!!!”

Minseok stared at his boyfriend with an awkward smile.

“Isn’t that great?? Aren’t you happy?” Jongdae held Minseok’s hands.

“Well.. I— Jongdae, didn’t I told you that I have a roommate already?”

“Yes, but you’re my boyfriend,” he pouted.

“B-but—“

“WHAT’S ALL THE COMMOTION ABOUT?” Luhan shouted, interrupting Jongdae and Minseok.

"Oh, welcome back Lu—"

"Minseok is moving in with me." Jongdae blurted.

“Wait, I didn’t agreed yet and—“

“Oh really? When?” Luhan asked as he took a bite of gummy bears he bought.

“You’re okay with it?” Minseok asked.

“Yeah.” Luhan replied, tilting his head. “I mean, you are his boyfriend after all.”

Jongdae cheered. “Minseokkie, go get your stuff!”

“You sure you want me to move in with Jongdae? You’re a scaredy-cat after all,” Minseok wiggled his eyebrows.

“Minseok, stop doing that thing with your eyebrows. And, I’m not a scaredy-cat. I’m manly. Besides, Jongdae’s dorm is just two doors away.” He rolled his eyes.

Minseok clutched o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter