1

After the rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started one rainy afternoon.

I was in a coffee shop. Waiting for my friends Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Minseok, and Yeongyoo. I don’t even like coffee, I just drink coffee when I’m stressed or sad. But I do love its smell. It kind of relaxes me.

Anyway, back to the story. I was waiting for them, when suddenly the bell of the cafe’s door clung. I diverted my attention to the door and saw my friend, Minseok.

“Wow. You’re early.” I said sarcastically to my friend. I don’t understand this piece of bun.

“Hehe, how long have you been waiting?” said the puffy bun, Minseok, while closing his umbrella.

“30 minutes. 30 freaking minutes.” I said as I rolled my eyes at him.

“Aww. Lulu, you’re so cute when you’re irritated.” He said and pinched my cheeks. He then took a sit next to me. “I’m sorry. I can explain, you see, I was about to go out when Jongdae suddenly pulled me into a very rough yet tasty kiss an—,” Minseok hadn’t had the chance to continue his explanation when Luhan stuffed a bun in his mouth.

“NOPE. I don’t need to hear that. I have no interest in your life.” Luhan said. Minseok chuckled but soon the smile on his face slowly faded and looked at me in my eyes.

“Anyway, did your boyfriend drove you here?” Minseok asked after swallowing the bun. I could sense something odd by the way Minseok asked me.

“No, he said he have work. Why?” I furrowed my eye brows in confusion.

“I— oh uhh, well nothing. Just asking.” He said and smiled. I know he’s lying. I can see it in his eyes but chose not to question it.

Minutes had passed and my other friends FINALLY came. Well, except for Yeongyoo. He’s always late.

“Where the hell is he?!” Shouted Baekhyun.

“We’ve been waiting here for an hour.” Kyungsoo said while contacting Yeongyoo.

Everyone except Minseok is complaining about Yeongyoo being late. I noticed that he’s fidgeting with his fingers while looking down. I rarely see him like this. Sometimes, when he’s like this, he’s nervous or hiding something.

Others had noticed it too. All of us stared at him waiting for an explanation.

“Tell us what you know, Minseok.” Kyungsoo asked in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter