2

After the rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months later…

“Hey Lu, wanna go to the--,” Minseok was cut off by Luhan.

“CANDY SHOP?!” He shouted.

“What’s with you and candies these days?” Minseok said. “And no, It’s raining. I was going to say to Baek’s and Yeol’s dorm.”

“Ew, no. I don’t want to see them each others face off.” Luhan replied.

“Bitter.” Minseok said, sticking his tongue out.

“Whatever. I’m going to the candy store.” Luhan said as he skipped towards the door.

“Hey! Bring an umbrella!” Minseok reminded.


--


“Hey hyung, can we go home early? It’s raining pretty hard.” Sehun suggested.

“You have a point there. Hmm, okay let’s close the store.” Kris replied.

They cleaned the store first then got their stuff, ready to head home.

Sehun’s smile suddenly dropped when he heard the store’s bell clung.

“Uh sorry we’re closing.” Sehun said wearing a stern look.

“What??! How can you be closing this early?” Luhan whined.

“Oh, why hello there Luhan.” Kris patted Luhan’s head.

“I’m older than you.” Luhan rolled his eyes. “Anyway, why are you closing early?! I was going to buy candies!!!”

“Can’t you buy your candies tomorrow?” An irritated Sehun said.

“I WANT MY SWEETS NOW.” Luhan getting irritated as well. “Who are you anyway.”

“Oops, sorry. Luhan, this is Sehun. He is my new partner here in the store. He’s new here in town by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter