CHAPTER 6

the royal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident, Suzy stay with his brother for awhile before finding new place to stay. She didnt go to school for the whole one week, all she did is hiding for the whole ing one week and its sicken her to dead. She dont want to stay any longer in this goddamn house anymore. She need fresh air. 

She cant skip her school anymore, she miss a lot of things. She decided to disobey his brother order, stay home till we found new place for you to stay. She couldn't simply follows her brother order. She have her own life too, its been years that they keep on hiding running and she never once know why. She tired of doing the same .

She settle down, fixing her hair and wear I light lipstick colour in her lips. Just like always, nothing special about it. Taking her glasses and wear it. She's too lazy to wear her contact lens, she supposedly to cover it but she decide not too. She wear her converse shoes and walk away.

On her way to school, she couldn't stop being paranoid about everything. She pay attention on every little things, that makes her easily get shocked. She couldnt breath properly as she is just too scared of everything surround her.

As soon as she arrived at school she walk as fast she can to reach her class. All these people, she never know if they actually haunt for her or maybe they trying to let the one who ran after her know that she's here. But her way to class has been stopped when this group of hot guy from her school, EXO is actually here. 

She never want to meet them after the incidents especially that cold guy. She didn't give a glance at all to them, and she sure its only the cold guy know her and the other didn't even notice about her was there. 

She just hoping that she can pass trough this sea of people without been caught by him. But, why is she so sure that he want to meet or talk to her. God, she surely out of her mind right now and he surely not care about her. He went straight to her class without looking to those guys, even she can now sense that someone is looking at her with that icy eyes.

********

She's here, after a week didn't come to school. He been looking for her everywhere even thou he wasn't sure for what reason he sure there's something that he need to talk about with her. Who is she, why she's ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter