CHAPTER 1

the royal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do not expect she will be living in a great mansion as other heroin out there. She live alone but on the other times, her brother would visit her, which rarely happens. She don't mind at all for having her brother with or without it surely won't change a bit. She always with her own world, book and books. Nothing much.

Monday morning, first class after summer break. Hopefully it will be just like everyday before. She had wasted her entire summer holiday with countless books and with her dog, Damon. Taken from vampire names, us drama series. Where she got all this countless book of hers ? Surely her brother. Her room is another library after library in her school.

She can't wait to go to school for more books. She love reading, she never hates school either. She love being there with books. The smells of it. Its such a heaven feeling to her. 

She looks at her reflection on the mirror, she give a big bright smile to herself. No breakfast, no goodbye nor take care. Never bother about it anyways. 

****

She heard a scream, as always. Almost everyday, every time they had chance to. Well its no one else other than, EXO. They are too loud for her eardrum that she might go deaf if she still there. Walk away from the hall is the ways to be not deaf.

She look at the EXO group. Its undeniable that they are all good looking and perfect in any way, flawless every inch of them. But she never pay any interest on them. They had enough attention and she know this is no fairy tales to have a wild imagination to be close or more to be in relationship with one of them. And she giving or no attention to them it won't effect them a little even.

She saw enough of this bunch of hot guys with hot girl only. Girls with s and , too harsh but to be truth. She just shook her head and walk away. Straight to her class, she don't want to be late for her first class after a long break. She's excited about study and break time, library and books!

Class is as always, homework to be done. With no time she goes straight to the library. If you even want to search for Suzy do go to the library. But who will look after her anyways, no one. She doubt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter