CHAPTER 3

the royal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She is now more than scared, she hug Damon. And frozed. She hide inside her bathroom, hoping it will be the safest place to hide. Well she know its not but where else to hide seriously. Now she's hoping she living in a mansion so that she could hide well!

"Suzy, where are you?" Is that really him, her brother. God! She can't believe it too easy. Just like the last time. She won't fall over this trick anymore. 

She let Damon go first, secret windows in the toilet that can lead her out from the cabin, but she have to take the risk. Its dark out here but she have no other choice except running out from the cabin. Looking outside, she could hear lots of voices. Again, she hoping she's not living in a cabin alone in her so called very own forest. In stead she's now hoping that she will live with her brother and maybe in the city? 

Why is this happening again after years? God she have no clues. She know she can't running away for the rest of her life but now she still don't get it why she have to run and keep her identity. This place is no longer safe. 

"Where you think you going Suzy?" With that, she grab Damon and run as fast as she can. Remembering her brother words to hide her birthmark once she's out from her cabin, she take off her hair band.

She's tired of running. She hopes she safe by now. She resting herself. 

No signal. What a great place Suzy, well you choose this place. She leave with no hopes, where's her brother. Her broth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter