CHAPTER 5

the royal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who are you? Why are they chasing after you?" He asked her. They still running, saving themselves from this creatures who been chasing them both, this girl with her dog is the creature target.

"I don't know who am I either." She gave him smile, bitter smile while they still running. She, herself curious about herself. She couldn't find answer for who is she actually. All she know her brother will always remind her to keep he identity as a secret, but which of it is a secret that can't be told to other. She don't know.

"What do you keep in your territory that this creatures coming after you and now I get involved." He asked. They both now panting, running as fast as they can. Out from wood, that the only way to keep themselves safe. They need to be fast, looking a way to search way out.

"Why are you guys is here, in my territory?" She fired him with questions, in stead of answering his question. She can't believe they talking when they're running to be saved.

He didnt answer. His thought now is, . Where are them, why they left him. He couldn't simply change himselves and send them a sign of his in trouble. Especially, in front of this girl that he never know.

"We almost there, faster." She said it, make him focus on their path out from the wood. He could hear the creatures now slowing down. When they finally out from the wood, he could hear nothing. 

He looked at the girl beside him. It's weird, his wolf and vampires blood powers couldn't read her at all. How come he can't read this human mind, they're something about her that unique. He sure about that. 

"Are you stalking us anyway?" He asked her. She taking a deep breath, running cause her out of breath.

"No, I didn't. You guys who are there, in my territory." She said in the matter of facts. She didn't even think of stalking any of them, but destiny seem want them to meet each other in uncomfortable ways.

"How can I trust you didn't, you over heard Kai's and Suho's conversation at school." He look at her, cold eyes stare. She avoid his eyes. Its scary, not the eyes of a person. She just shook her head, continue walking. She need to look after her brother. She need answer of why is this shot coming back to her and chase her all over again. After years.

Sehun now is thinking where is . They couldn't just left him alone. But he couldn't find them in the wood just now. Are they really out from the wood already.

"Sehun!" He looked back when he heard someone called for him.

"Hyung wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter