Tell

Spring Love

Jiyoung is reading a book when suddenly someone knock on her door, “Yes?” she puts away her book and sees Sehun coming in. “Hey,” Sehun greets her, “Hey, oh, I’m so sorry for earlier. I didn’t mean it ….” Jiyoung says and he just nods. “It’s okay, I understand.” Sehun says.

Jiyoung laughs, “Of course you do, my past is like a legend here.” she laughs. “I don’t …. I don’t really know the situation, but yeah, I understand.” Sehun says, “They both died of brain death, that’s why I can’t let that boy earlier die because of brain death.” Jiyoung says. Sehun stares at her, Jiyoung remembers that scene again.

---

Baekhyun takes Jiyoungto see Jongin. Jiyoung starts to tears up, Jongin is relying on the machines. He can’t respond anything or even hears her.

“Oh God, Jongin …..” she cries by his side, Baekhyun leaves them.

“Please …. Please tell me it’s a nightmare when you’re actually beside me, please wake me up right now, please ….. Don’t leave me now …..” Jiyoung cries harder.

“You promised to go to Korea with me, you promised! You promised! Jongin please ……” she cries and no respond at all.

-

“Are you sure now?” the head director asks her and she nods, “I feel like I’m making them working so hard to make them suffer. I’ll let them go.” Jiyoung nods. Baekhyun and his wife are there to hold her.

When the machines for both Jongin and Juyoung’s are showing no sign of life, Jiyoung cries hard in Baekhyun’s wife’s embrace.

“I love you Jongin, mommy is very sorry Juyoung-ah ….”

---

“I’m serious …. They’re in coma for six months and finally I just let them go.” Jiyoung says, Sehun can still see the sadness in her eyes. “I haven’t even celebrated Juyoung’s birthday and I’ve never take him to Korea before ….” Jiyoung says while smiling bitterly.

“It’s okay … You’re gonna be fine …” Sehun rubs her hand and she smiles, “Thank you, really …. Your eyes remind me of Kai a lot.” Jiyoung says. “Really?” Sehun asks and she nods with a light laughter. “He could calm me down and smiling with only looking at me, he’s just …. That magical to me.” Jiyoung says.

“I’m going to make you smile again, then.” Sehun says and they both laughs together.

Finally, after years, there’s someone besides Baekhyun who actually could calm her down.

---

“What?” Jiyoung furrows her brows and Baekhyun just laughs, “Seriously, this is not funny, I’m going to kill you once I found my wallet.” Jiyoung warns them while keep searching he wallet.

“Here,” Sehun suddenly stands right in front of her like a tall tower, “Hey!” Baekhyun protests but Jiyoung just sticks her tongue at him. “I love you, you know that right, Oh Sehun?” she says and he chuckles while ruffling her hair.

“Let’s go,” he says and she nods, “Okay, great, now I’m all alone here?” Baekhyun sarcastically says. “Just hug your beloved couch there! We’re heading home,” Sehun says and Baekhyun pouts. “So you’re cheating on me?! Huh.” Baekhyun acts like a mad girlfriend, “You do realize that it’s not working since you look like a mad dog rather than a mad girlfriend, right?” Jiyoung teases him and they all laugh together.

“Whatever, see you tomorrow guys!” Baekhyun waves at them.

It's been a year since Sehun's arrival and a couple months after Jiyoung tells him about her past. Since then, they have become closer and become a couple.

“Which restaurant should we visit today, baby?” Sehun asks her as they are walking to the parking lot. “Today? The spicy ddukbogi in Ilsan.” Jiyoung says and he laughs, “I think I’m going to get a diarrhea because of this then,” she laughs at him. “You just with spicy foods.” Jiyoung says.

“But I’m not when it comes to romance.” he whispers and tightened his arm around her waist. “I know, I’m lucky to have you.” she says again.

‘I’m going to be okay, Kai. I will.’

---