That Woman, Tiffany

Don't be Afraid (Look Around You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s raining outside. Taecyeon running into his apartment because he forgot bring his umbrella this morning. He meets Jessica closes her door, seems like she will go somewhere.

“Jessica-ssi, where will you go?”

“Oh, Taecyeon-ssi” Jessica looks startled for a while before recognizing who’s talking to her “I’m going to Taeyeon’s place. To give this soup”

“It’s raining outside” Taecyeon hummed “Let me accompanying you”

“It’s okay, just 15 minutes walking”

“I insist” Taecyeon smiled “Please?”

“Geez, okay then. But I think I should have you towel first, your hair is wet and please change your coat. You can catch a cold”

“Ah, okay. Let me change first” Taecyeon dashes into his apartment, leave Jessica chuckled behind

 

“You know her password?” Taecyeon raise his eyebrows when Jessica pushes the password as soon as they arrived at Taeyeon’s place

“She lives alone and I’m her boss. Sometimes I slept over here and she gave me her password for safety. She also knows my password”

“Did Jongin-ssi know yours too?”

“Nope, how come?”

“As if, he also your personal assistant”

“You’re right but Taeyeon is enough” Jessica opened the door “Let’s go in”

“Okay”

“Taeyeon, I’m here” Jessica shouted

“My room”

“Hey” Jessica show herself with Taecyeon behind “How are you?”

“So much better” Taeyeon let her dorky smile “Oh Taecyeon-ssi, you come?”

“Hello Taeyeon-ssi. Yeah I met her when she was about to here and I decided to accompanying her”

“Thanks. Don’t bother to be here, make yourself at home. I’m sorry I can’t make a tea or coffee. You can make it by yourself”

“It’s okay Taeyeon-ssi” said Taecyeon “I leave you two, I will be waiting at living room”

“I smell something fishy” Taeyeon smirked when Taecyeon already left them

“What?”

“That Taecyeon. I don’t even think that you two just a neighbor”

“Really, we are nothing” Jessica pouted

“But I hope there is something between you guys” Taeyeon laughed “So does Kai”

“Kai?”

“You look brighter than before. And we like it”

“Ah really? I don’t think so”

“You need to having more concern of your around, Sica-ah”

“That’s my problem, right?”

“But it’s okay. Anyway how about Lee Donghae, Kris told me that you had dinner before with him”

“Kris?”

“Yah, don’t you forget that he’s already part of Marketing Team?”

“Aigoo I’m forget. I thought he still take his study”

“This person seriously” Taeyeon snorted “Where’s Krystal take her bachelor degree?”

“Seoul University. Yah! What do you mean?”

“In case you forget, boss”

“Anyway about Lee Donghae, like I said before. I’m not feeling comfortable around him, Tyler is much better”

“So you choose Tyler now?” Taeyeon

“Yah! It’s not like that”

“But seriously, Sooyeon-ah” Taeyeon leaned her back “You should choose someone so that Donghae can get over you”

“I don’t think so”

“Huh, why?”

“Did you remember he still looking for me even though I studied at New York after graduated from high school?”

“Yes I did”

“When I came back to Korea, he also searched me. He used our family to make this relationship happened”

“He’s fall for you head over heels” Taeyeon giggled “Being your personal assistant for 5 years indeed make me know who you are, Sooyeon. You must be open your cold heart”

“Really?”

“Of course, Kai and I thought that Taecyeon-ssi already did that”

“Umph”

“Don’t lie to yourself. If you feel something toward him, just enjoy it”

“I just, yeah afraid. Like what happened to my parents before”

“They had their own reason”

“I wish”

“You can do it, Sooyeon. I trust you”

******

The brunette takes a sip or her coffee while waiting of someone. Her curvy figure looks so tensed because it will her very first time meet kind of person. She inhales and exhales to comfort her body for nervousness that came boldly into her. After 10 minutes waiting, the person who she waiting for arrived, with one man which not informed before.

“Hello, Miss Hwang”

“Miss Kim” Tiffany stood and bowed a little “It’s nice to meet you in person, and umph. Who is he?”

“He is Jay Park, one of our team, Miss Hwang” Eunjung introducing Jay to Tiffany

“Oh okay. Anyway it’s our first time meet each other. Mr. Kim already told me about you and my mission”

“Great then. Oppa always has his best idea about something like that”

“Umph Miss Kim” Tiffany hesitated for a while before continues speaking “May I know about your plan to Jessica Jung?”

“Of course, get rid of her. She took my Taecyeon away”

“I see”

“And thanks for your first work, you gave us exact information even though the final action was a failure”

“It’s okay Miss Kim” Tiffany grinned “We have much of time”

“Probably Jay has something to say?” Eunjung nudged the man who looks had his eyes on Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter