An Ending

Don't be Afraid (Look Around You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahn Jaehyun leaning his back beside the door. Today is the day which his team were waiting for, to have him opens all the mystery which happened earlier. Inside the room, there is Ji Seokjin. He is her “father” since he had to be orphan since 5 years old. Seokjin always beside him no matter what until he become part of the Seoul Police Officer. He never knows before, that his father is a criminal behind his desk.

“Jaehyun-ah” Jihyo suddenly showed herself with Taecyeon “Are you sure you will end this thing alone?”

“Yes I am, Noona” Jaehyun nodded to assure his superior

“Jaehyun, if there’s something we could help you just tell us” Taecyeon added

“Okay” Jaehyun smiled “I’m terribly sorry about everything that happened to Jessica. It was my fault too who didn’t realize this thing from the start”

“It was out of control, Jaehyun” said Taecyeon “We never know what will happen in the future”

“Thanks, for always believing me”

 

Hyunjoong still has a little meeting when suddenly Jinhyuk and Minho barging in into his room. Showed an arrest warrant, Jinhyuk was looking deeply into Hyunjoong’s hand which tries to reached his drawer

“I know you will take your gun, Mr. Kim” Jinhyuk smirked “But you won’t make any fuss, right? Your building was surrounded by police”

“…” he cursed under his breath as two police handcuffed him

“I’ll see you soon on Trivial, Mr. Kim”

 

“Well, Miss Jung probably need three up to four months for having her legs could walk normally” said Dr. Lee as he read the report “That will be happen if Miss Jung also had her cooperative with us”

“How about her memories lost?” James asked the young doctor who looks older than his real age

“I couldn’t find something about that. Seems like she can’t get the memories back but that’s okay. We’re not find anything harm through that”

“That was a relief”

“Okay Mr. Jung. I will take my leave, I’ll see you very soon”

After the doctor was left, James walks into Jessica’s ward to find his niece sleeping soundly. Slowly, he tugging a slightly smile as Taecyeon fixing her blanket. On the other couch, Taeyeon is sleeping. Both of them had their own agreement for accompanying Jessica. His heart feels thankful, he’s finding another people who will take care of Jessica beside him and his family.

“Julia Noona” James whispered “Jessica finally find someone"

*******

Taeyeon was playing her phone for waiting someone. She looking through the glass when a familiar figure walking into her and takes a seat. She’s still beautiful ever since she’s wearing jail clothes

“I was hoping you wear black and white stripes, Tiffany-ssi” said Taeyeon which received eye smile from the younger girl “How was the first trivial?”

“Since Jessica couldn’t be there, it was mainly from Police’s report”

“Yeah”

“Miss Woobin and Miss Eunjung was busy pointed their finger into me as in I admitted my action”

“You’re so brave”

“I wish” Tiffany hung her head down “I wish I could be brave enough”

“You are” Taeyeon smiling widely “By the way, where’s your brother?”

“He’s safe, Luhan-ssi and Sehun-ssi told me that Leo was interrogated but they found he’s clear”

“That was good”

“How is… Miss Jessica?”

“She’s fine” again, Taeyeon smiling widely and shows her dimples “She just need kind of therapy for her legs in order to being normally use again”

“Is that worse?”

“Yeah, she broke her leg. But she doesn’t lose her memory, so that was a relief”

“She still suffered from before”

“Indeed, we hope her Post Traumatic Syndrome would be passed”

“Say my hello to her”

“Of course” said Taeyeon as the officer announced that her time is over “I have to go”

“I’ll see you soon, Taeyeon-ssi”

“See you soon”

 

Taeyeon walking into the office, straight into Jessica’s room. Her eyes locking into empty desk near Jessica’s door. Slowly, she leaning on the desk while reminiscing the past between her and Tiffany.

“She always being happy” she whispered

“She never forgot about Jessica’s schedule”

“She always taking care of me and Kai”

“Noona” Kai tapped Taeyeon’s shoulder which make the older girl turning her head back

“Hi” she awkwardly smiling

“Tyler-ssi said, he hasn’t find suitable secretary to Jessica Noona yet”

“I had sort of trauma” Taeyeon hung her head down, remembering how Jessica must be suffered because of her new secretary which turned by the spy of their competitor

“Well” Kai shrugged his shoulders “I think we need to handle by ourselves, if you want to”

“I will thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter