Ch8

Unbounded: To learn, To teach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*not edited

*******

Sungyeol knows that when the night will fall, Ji Ho will came to him to go to another boring excapade in the city. Only this time he is expecting for her dressed casualy, decided to change the usual routine. So, when the vampire entered in his room, he stood up from the chair he was seated and used his height to try to impose his will. 

"This night, do you want to go out with me?" he started, but the question sounds bold and strange. It's about the implication from the words used. He doesn't want to date her. Never did. He wants just to break the pattern of her daily program. She has to much to do for such a young girl.

Little did he knew about her true nature. And, yet, he succeeded to surprise her. She admired him for his daring behaviour, even if it's because of his innocence and ignorance. It seems, the fate choose the right human to challenge her.

"Where?"

Her response was another question, but she din't refuse

"Probably the places will seem stupid", Sungyeol said quickly for her to not change the mind,"but i think you will enjoy it. Trust me, just this time!"

"Okay!", she said after a moment. "Lead the way!" Ji Ho took a step back, clearing his path. 

Sungyeol watched her from head to toe taking in the formal attire Ji Ho was wearing and shook his head, crossing his arms.

"I think you will need somee confortable clotes, if you want to enjoy our little trip. I think Da Eun can lend you something."

"What...", Ji Ho started to protest, but before she can take action, she was in her secretary room, clad in blue jeans and a cute t-shirt reaching her waist. 

The vampire grimace showed her disconfort at the smell of the foreign clotes. It wasn't necessarely unpleasant, just the smell remainded her of the time when Da Eun was a little girl. It smells as the innocence was traped in the small body of her cute secretary.

 

"Unnie, wait!", Da Eun is runing on the hall of the school to catch the tall, pale girl who was walking to her next class.

Both of them were in high school. Da Eun is only 16. Ji Ho is supposed to be a year older. This is what the school forms said. They both lived in the same house, but they aren't sisters. Ji Ho was a cousin.

The older girl turned in time to catch the other from falling.

"Da Eun, you can't run like this in the school!", Ji Ho scolded her. 

"I know." the younger pants sent warm air on the vampire neck. "Guess what!" Da Eun eyes formed cute crescents of joy.

"What?"

"I have a date..."

 

That time Ji Ho dragged at home a crying girl, because she won't let her little sister to go on a date with a guy two years older. Da Eun was a little, stupid girl, too innocent for her own good. From that moment the vampire guarded her, so no unworhty boy to touch her.

Now the curious eyes of the secretary were analyzing.

"Master, where are you going?" Da Eun finally found the courage to ask.

"We are going out." The answer was a bit evasive and knowing Ji Ho, Da Eun started to suspect ulterior reasons for her master action.

"Like a date?"

Ji Ho stopped from removing her elaborate make up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter