CH 7

Unbounded: To learn, To teach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first Sunday after that conversation with Ji Ho, when  Sungyeol find his friends in the big hall, looking amazed by the house and a bit lost. Well, there wasn't all of them, only four. 

Sungjong and Myungsoo hugged him, while Dongwoo couldn't yet close his mouth. Sunggyu is standing near to heavy door, his arms crossed on his chest and his sour face giving an uneasy feeling. 

Then Dongwoo started to laugh for an unknown weird reason wich played in his head at that moment. It was that uncontrollable, contagious laugh of him and the awkwardness dissapeared in a blink, like they'd seen each other a day before. 

Fifteen minutes later they are in the water, because the inside pool was an irresistible attraction for the boys. Da Eun, being a good host, appeared for a short moment to ask them what  they want from the kitchen. Her presence ignited the curiosity of the others and  the question started to flow even if Sungyeol presented her like his secretary.

"So...", started Dongwoo wriggling his eyebrows playfully and motioning whit his head in the direction where the girl disappeared a few seconds earlier.

"Our relalationship is strictilly professional." Sungyeol tried to defend himself.

"So she is a pro...", this time L . Dongwoo's head disappeared under the surface thanks to his laughter.

"You, ert!" Sungyeol plunger to the boy whose hair started to curl in contact with the water.

"If what I remember is correct you also searched in my laptop that  kind of files." retorted L, avoiding successfully the attack.

"That's right, you had files named after birds, not me." the tall one tried again to catch the trouble maker. "And if I had done such a think, it was only for educational purposes."

A ball landed between them, splashing the water in all direction and another loud and colorful laugh has been heard.

Sunggyu watched them  grumply, seated on a chair near pool and scanning them thoroughly, especially Sungyeol body for any unusual sign. Sunjong threw the ball to him, trying to make him react and join them.

"Hyung, come in the water!" the makne called him.

"You know I don't like water." the leader responded and then he raised himself from his seat. "I'm going to see if Hoya and Woohyun din't came." he walked out the door to find the said boys, and leaving behind Sunjong's cries for help, because his hyungs, now, are chasing after him.

-----

In the office from wing building, Ji Ho looked at the two boys standing in front of her. Their's awkward stances and shy gestures prove their indecision.

"May I help you?" Ji Ho smiled genuinely to relive them.

They excenged embarrassed looks before one of them started to speak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter