ch11

Unbounded: To learn, To teach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*not edited

********

Next day after Ji Ho is gone in Japan for two weeks, first days of the summer hit the city. It's warm and the humid air makes you wish to stay undressed all day long, hiden in a cool garden.

But for the ones who needs to work, is an untouchable wish due the etiquette from a usual office, with tight collars and unconfortable trousers.

With the master of the house gone, all the work in the area is passed to Da Eun and Sungyeol, as temporary executives. Both are traveling daily from the house to the office from the city, located in a thirty floors building, made from glass and concrete. Both are dressed in stiff suits, working in the stuffy conference room where the the air-con can't cool the air enough, due the big windows. Moving all the documents there it proved to be a hassle, but it was more efficient and less evident for the others about the technical aspects of the bussiness leadership.

After four days of reading , they feel like all the pores are covered in paper. Even the coffe is tasting like the ink in the printers.

"I'm not doing this anymore." Sunggyeol throws the folder on the table, and sinks in the chair with his head facing the ceiling. It's only ten in the morning and the air is suffocanting.

Across the table sat Da Eun looking in the files from two weeks ago, which Ji Ho din't want to sort.

"Me neither." The thourough secretary is also done, because her master managed to delay some important papers, though Da Eun was watching her, remainding  about them periodically, knowing the vampire will slack off. The tough of ditching the work for the day was slowly outlining in her mind...

"I say we can take a break for a few hours...", Sungyeol voiced out loud her inner thoughs.

"I never let my work unfinished."

"Me neither." He looked at her trying to keep his composure to break in a playful smile. 

"We can't be like that." Her statement killed his mood in an instant.

For another half an hour in the room can be heard only the paper, Sungyeol making the files sound louder to make sure Da Eun will understand he is annoyed, though he wasn't, and finding she can be sensitive about other disposition.

"Though..." she started unsure. "We can visit the buildind site today."

Sungyeol closed the file and rised on his feet so sudden you will think he had a spring in his chair. He wiggled a few times with his hands up in the air, in the same way a high schooler will do when he is free from the classes, then he escaped from the room in a hurry.

"I'm waiting for you in the parking lot." he said. The place was at the basement of the building and, certainly, there was cooler than here.

*******

The office was in the middle of the city, but the building site took them ouside of the congested streets, packet with tall structures of steel and concrete. 

It was located on the side of the river, where the swamp was drained and the new earth was crossed by deep channels full of water. On the way, from place to place, by side of the road they can see the remainig ponds still bearing reed and willows around them, moving at the smallest breeze.

The sun was bright and scorching on the sky, but it was a refreshing sight for the ocasional traveler.

The road wasn't asphalted, thus behind Da Eun's little car was a thick cloud of dust, raised also by the speed of the tiny vehicle. Because Sungyeol wanted to drive.

The girl din't expect the barbaric treatment on her precious possesion and now she's trying to get Sungyeol to slow down a little bit. Though she can't seem to coax him into doing it.

"If you'll breake my car i will sue you, then you'll buy me a new one", she started to threaten.

"Mhm!", he aproved.

"No assurance company will want to grant  you a insurance."

"Sure."

"Mr. Lee, this is not your jeep, to speed up on this road."

"Calm down! It's only 35 mile/hour. On this road you"ll feel all the bumps if i slow down."

"I don't know who teached you this, but it's a lie."

"Sure..." Sungyeol the music and started to sing aloud.

After the few we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter