ch2

Unbounded: To learn, To teach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol watched at boxes scatterd all over big room. This can't happen! He feels like was scammed by his colegues... and that lady/girl or whatever she is.

 

Come on, guys! It will be fun! Why we won't have a vacantion this summer? he reminded his words he let out back then in the office, after a heated pro and contra argument.

And after that, what? We will be like stray cats! respoded Woohyun with anger in his voice.

We can start again! And she does't looks so bad... I think...

Then, you do it! Stay with her, if you don't mind to stay beside a stranger a whole summer, sugested Sunggyu with a smirk plasterd an his face.

So, we can call her! said L on a very plate voice, with a very composed face.

 

Even he tried to whine, he din't have time to do so. And now, he is in this big, very luxurios, very decorated baroc style room, in her very big mansion placed outside of town, in a very residential area. Sungyeol feels like he is in the wrong time, wrong place suden anger crawling on his spine to back on his head.

He started to unpack his things to make his time shorter, before someone reminds his existence in this huge house.

 

Da Eun is a secretary. Her secretary. And Ji Ho-sshi is her master. You can say a secretary doesn't have a master, but a boss. But Kim Da Eun knows what Ji Ho i. Actually Da Eun is more than a secretary for the 400 years old vampire. Is her guardian, along with the others ancestors from her family. Is the link between humans and the dark side of the world, helping her to maintain the her sanity.

So, when she viewed the seven boys in that room, she knew her master is up to no good and she will have more things to do.

Now she is asigned as "helper" for the tall guy branded as "my new next official lover" by Ji Ho. None of Ji Ho's lovers haved a good ending. She sighs and she takes the suit for him, because this evening her master must attend at a party along with her partener. A big company is a nice catch, and Ji Ho is a single beautiful lady in the eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter