ch5

Unbounded: To learn, To teach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu wandered in the vaste park surrounding Ji Ho's house trying to figure what he've seen. White fangs and a mouth smeared with blood come again and again in his mind, messing with his rationality. It was just an ilussion?

He fastened his steps to the car hiden on a side road.

 

10 hours earlier

Sunggyu is drinking his coffe taking short sips, spacing out on the table from his living room, Is his first morning when he doesn't need to be in the practice room early. A nagging feeling makes his heart to beat at an unusual pace. Then it downed to him!

He wants to be with the rest of the members. Of course, to live single has his benefits like to not be annoyed at very five seconds by Sungyeol's trocks or Woohyun's aegyo. But maybe this is their's appeal and that is why he misses them.

 He picked up his phone and called again and again. Half hour later he foud himself sprawled on his bed disapointed from the lack of interest of the others. Woohyun was gone to his parents, same Dongwoo, was gone to see his mother. Hoya was admited to a clinic a few days for recovering. Sunjong sayd that he was relaxing somewhere in the South Pacific on a exotic island, but Sunggyu knew that he wanted to avoid his hyungs and the most probable was to be nearby, in a local spa, taking care of his skin. Myungsoo can't be reached, his phone was turned off. And Sungyeol might be too occupied right now to want to hung out with him.

Shopping seemed to be a good ideea at that moment. Not that good after five hours spent to buy just a t-shirt in flashing colors that will be trown in a corner of his closet.

In front of him was another coffe, poured in a blue cup and placed on a white paper napkin. The pen that was on the table was now in his hand, pointing the song's rhythm playing in his head. He was watching the two kids playing tag outside.

He looked down to the table just to notice some word scribbled  on the napkin's margin: "I want back my Infinite!".

And he decided to find her.

 

To find her house it was a adventure. He called Sungyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter