Chapter 2

SILENCE

“Can someone tell me again why we have to use a limo when we just going to school?” Ask Jae Bum clearly irritated by the fact that his friend had just dragged him by force ruining his precious sleep and being push into a Limo to go to their new school.

Mark who sit beside him just shrug and pointed to Jackson who are in the middle of forcing BamBam to sit on his lap while the younger  are struggling to be free because he want to play with Yugyeom.

Jackson just smile sheepishly while still hugging Bam Bam waist in the middle of Youngjae sudden outburst of practicing his vocal so early in the morning with a rock song they never heard before.

“Ah…. Hyuuuungggg, this is our first day. Of course we have to make a fancy appearance and to let the kids know who we are” Jackson was now already letting go of Bam Bam and his hand was covering Youngjae’s mouth so that he won’t have to shout  because the younger’s voice was getting higher by each passing seconds.

Jae Bum just sighs while messing up his hair. He was clearly frustrated by the fact that the kids just seems like they’re still couldn’t understand their situation and accept the fact that this all transferring thing is not what they all do willingly and as a matter of fact, their parents force them to do it as a way to hide them from the society for a while.

“Didn’t we agree to settle down at this school until we graduates and I think I remember we’re all agreeing to the ‘lets get down from this fame  and have a peaceful school year’ before right?”

“Ah… right hyung. I totally forgot about it” Jackson said while holding his nape feeling guilty for what he has done.

“But hyung, if our parents want to hide us from the spotlight, why they send us to this prestigious school that most of the students are from conglomerate family and some are the heir to the million dollar company. I just don’t understand” Yugyeom who had just finish flicking Bambam forehead from losing their rock paper scissor battle asked Jae Bum who still in his bad mood.

“it’s because this school might be known as one of the prestigious school in Korea but it was all because of their students achievement either academically, sports and even music not from the their students background. They have the most firm security in the school history and no information were going out from the school either to the press or society outside except for the student achievement” it was Mark who answer their maknae’s question.

“Woah… it sounds cool to me. At least we can continue with our passion for music here” said Bambam axcitedly.

Jaebum sigh again while leaning his head on the window and closing his eyes.

“This time, we really need to stop Bambam ah… just do what our parents want and finish our studies. I’m so tired to even argue with them anymore and I don’t want to transfer school again. This is the fourth time in two years and I’m so tired with it” said Jaebum with a low voice and still closing his eyes.

“So, this is the end? We will not doing music anymore? Dancing….. I should just forget about it right?” said Yugyem with teary eyes.

There was complete silence for a while until…..

“Ouch…..Jackson hyung why did you bite me?” ask Bambam while rubbing his shoulder and peek inside his shirt to look for the bite mark and then

“Yah… Wang Jackson what are you doing? It hurts, you jerk” it was Jaebum now who was in great shock when he was about to fall asleep when Jackson bite his hand.

“Owww…..it hurts. Jackson hyung  let go of my leg” Yeogyeom was trying hard to free his leg from Jackson that is hugging his leg while biting on his knees.

After letting go of his third victim, Jackson was now launching to Youngjae who had tried to hide himself under the Hello Kitty blanket that he found although he don’t know who the owner is, he just decide to borrow it for a while and maybe Jackson will not found him. Who knows he was lucky so he should just need to be quite so that he will not be found.

“Oww……Owwww Mark hyung you will make me bald. Let go of my hair please” Jackson was holding on Mark’s hand that is still grabbing his hair when he realized that there were six pair of deadly eyes were approaching.

He smiles while showing his white teeth while looking for a place to run or maybe hide himself in that small space. He took a glance at Youngjae that is still hiding under Hello Kitty blanket and maybe he really think that he is really successful in hiding himself.

Jackson made a plan in his head while looking back and forth between the four predator in front of him and the Hello Kitty blanket before he jump in and hugging Youngjae tightly under the blanket and the younger had just using his highest notes to scream before he had to shut his mouth with his hand.

“Yah…Wang Jackson. You better come out now” said Jaebum and Jackson knows without even has to look that his leader had just jut his chin and it’s mean he is really….really angry.

“Hyung I’m holding Youngjae as a hostage now so you can’t hit me without hurting him too” Jackson was hugging Youngjae tightly under the blanket to prevent the younger from escape.

“Yah….. you wild beast. Let him go and come out before…” Jaebum was really angry now that makes he thinks of sacrificing Youngjae so that he can kill the beast name Wang Jackson.

“I’m wild but you had to admit that I’m also y hyung” and that had become the last statement he made before the four angry monsters just attack him without mercy while sacrificing their innocent Youngjae.

When their driver had open the Limo door he was shock to see Jackson with messy hair and his school uniform was torn and barely hang on his body while both of his shoes were hanging on his neck and Youngjae who was behind him was almost as the same accept from the shoe part and the fact that he was still sobbing while hugging Bambam like a koala.

The driver just shrug while shaking his head with a small smile plastered on his lips when he was heading for the front seat and come out with two new school uniforms. The other four were just fine except from the messy hair and he just bow slightly before heading back to the limo and drive away.

There were all now looking at the front gate of Seungwoon High School. They can see the building from the outside that make their jaw drop. The building was not like a normal school building but it was more like a modern castle.

Jackson was looking to each one of them before looking at himself and smiling. He was really glad that he succeeds in distracting his friend from remembering their parents’ action.

‘If this is the thing that I had to do to make all of you to forget the pain caused by our parents even just for a while, I will do it as long as I live guys. Don’t worry because I will do anything for you guys even it cost me my life’

When they step forward side by side to enter their new school they were holding each others hand tightly.

“Thank you for what you had done for me and the kids” Jackson was not even realized that Jaebum was the one that held his left hand until the leader was whispering next to his ear.

Jaebum could see how shock Jackson was but he just nodded and smile to the younger before fasten his step towards the gate while making a new promise for a thousand times to protect each one of his friends from anyone even from their own parents.


 

 

So, do you like this chapter? Tell me what you think about it or maybe you have any suggestion for me that can help me with this story.

I think I should add another pair from got7 but I have no idea which couple I want as an extra couple so, can you please help me with it? Who would you like as another pair but please leave Mark out since I already have a plan for him.

Have a nice day everyone :)