Chapter 5

SILENCE

Hi everyone…..

Wow, I never thought that I would leave this story for this long. It is not my intention to ignore it but my situation doesn’t allow me to update. I have posted one new Woogyu story but it seems that it will takes a lot of effort to update since time were running really fast and I have to handle a lot of thing and life is not easy when you start to live on your own. I will make this story my priority because I want to finish what I have started and I really hope you can patiently wait for me and keep cheer me up. Sorry for asking much even though these story is not that good but I know there will be someone that likes it and I really appreciate it. I can’t promise when I can update or how long it will be for the next update but one thing that I can promise you is, I will try my very best to update faster.

Sorry for the long explanation and ruining your mood to start reading the story but I don’t want to post just this long athour's note and give you false update. Thank you so much if you’re still waiting for my update and I want to welcome the new readers and subscribers. Have a good day everyone…. See you in the next chapter (p.s pray that it will be very soon :D)

I still have something to tell you. This will be a short update and the story doesn’t move much than before but I really hope you still like it and I really need to stop my rambling now……….. byeeeeee

 


 

Jaebum sigh while looking at the street. Mark is leaning his head on Jaebum’s shoulder but it didn’t really bother him since the older always did that. They’re waiting for their driver to pick them up and they have to wait outside the school because Jaebum really hate the commotion the kids in their school made when they see them.

He knows that they’re safe when they outside since the kids will be very polite and well mannered as what they said suitable to carries their title as a chaebol that made Jaebum wants to throw up because for him they’re just being hypocrite.

He turns to his right and saw Jinyoung walking out from school while looking down and he is still wearing his headphone. He can’t help to feel curious about that boy. It’s only the first day they met but it feels like he knows him from long ago and he didn’t really understand that.

He can’t stop thinking about that boy. He can’t seem to get rid of his curiosity seeing the poker face of his seatmate and how the boy keeps ignoring his presence beside him. His seatmate seems to be in his own world and he looks like he doesn’t care about anything around him except for the lesson and it makes him more curious.

Jaebum just spend his first day staring at his seatmate when he is around because he just couldn’t tear his eyes away

He is not attracted to that boy just because he thinks Jinyoung is cute but again why must he think that boy is cute when half of his face was covered with his big glasses and he shakes his head frantically made his head bumping into Mark who was still leaning on his shoulder.

“Ouch… Jaebum ah. You’re ruining my hair” said Mark while fishing out the mirror inside his bag that Jaebum never knows the existence of it and fixing his red hair.

“Well, I’m sorry for hurting you but I’m not sorry for ruining your hair because it does look like a bird ness anyway. I don’t understand why are bother to even fixing it” Jaebum just smirk at the older.

“YAH….IM JAEBUM. HOW COULD YOU SAY MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE A BIRD NESS” Said Mark while pushing Jaebum made the leader bumping to Youngjae and a loud crash sound was heard again.

“Hyung…..what the hell are you doing. Cant you stop crashing my phone and end my game in the most horrible way?” ask Youngjae clearly irritated with older but he just pout when Jaebum knock his head.

“Yah… watch your language when you speak to your hyung and stop being petty when it is not even your phone this time” Jaebum turns his head again to look at Jinyoung but he is nowhere to be seen anymore and he just sigh while leaning his head on Youngjae that has been poking him since then.

He looks up to see the younger face and he can see that Youngjae is smiling awkwardly and slightly terrified. He raised his eyebrows at the younger and Youngjae bend down a bit to whisper something next to his ear that made his eyes widen in shock and he quickly stand while busy looking at the street for their ride.

He can feel the dark aura approaching him and he realized that he has awaken the evil maknae monsters by crashing his phone and he has to find a way to escape before that monster turn green.

“There he is. Lets go guys” Jackson voice suddenly become the source of light that he is looking for and Jaebum doesn’t wait anymore to jump on Jackson back and climb into the limo together with him.

“Hyung, you thought you were save in this small space?” ask Yugyeom while smirking and Jaebum could swear that his maknae looks evil and he really wish other people could see this and stop saying that their maknae looks innocent with his chubby cheeks and cute smile.

He turns to look at the others for help but Mark is still looking at his mirror busying or more like forcing himself to fix his hair and Jackson has start stretching weirdly in this small space at the end of the seat with his back facing them and Youngjae looking at him with pity but manage to cover himself in Hello Kitty blanket that he found earlier this morning and not to mention Bambam who force his eyes on his phone trying not to look at them as if he will be a victim too if he try to peek at them.

Jaebum just sigh because he knows that he couldn’t escape from his evil maknae anymore and as if there’s some force on him to look out the window, he saw Jinyoung walking but this time he is not wearing his big glasses and his headphone and Jaebum almost knock his head on the window when his heart beating like crazy and he think he should just let Yugyeon kills him because he think Jinyoung is the most beautiful person he ever seen.