Chapter 3

SILENCE

I asked for another pair from got7 and I just got two request so I decided to add Yugbam as a second couple since the other request is for Markson/Jark and as I said before I already have a plan for Mark but maybe as the story goes on, I will eventually add them as another couple in this story but I can’t promise anything.

So, we’ll see where this story will go since I just had a rough idea for this story and not the actual plot. I’ve learned that following a plot was really hard when writing. So I will just write what I have in mind at the moment. Please keep supporting me so that I can keep writing.

Thank you so much for those who reads, upvote, subscribing and commenting for this story and I hope you like it and sorry for any mistake especially with the grammatical error.

Have a nice day everyone :)


 

 

Many students were gathered in the hallway. It was more chaotic than any other days and Jinyoung knows the exact reason for it. He just sighs and keeps walking to the stairs at the end of the building to go to his favorite spot.

When he opens the door to the rooftop, the gush of cold wind greets him. He just drops his bag and lie down to see white clouds hanging in the sea of blue sky. The morning sun that is rising slowly tries to peek behind the clouds.

He removes his headphone and put it beside him. He fish out the mp3 player inside his pocket and stares at it for a moment. Actually there’s no song in that mp3. It’s just an object to cover his action to block the sound. He didn’t like any noise and it have also included music.

There’s a sudden commotion and he think he heard a scream from inside the building and he knows that it means the boys of whatever their name is have arrived. It irritates him since he can still hear those noises even on this highest place in school so he grabs his headphone again.

When the first bell rang, he sighs again and grabs his bag and walk down the stairs to go to his classroom. He flinches at the mixture of screaming, laughing, giggling and feet stomping on his way down. He stops for a moment and close his eyes before he heard that voices.

“Hyung, why we have to run?” ask Bambam panting heavily while leaning at the wall beside him.

“Yeah hyung . it’s not like it’s a first time for us to have this kind of reaction and honestly I was pretty disappointed when there’s no one at the school entrance to welcome us but looking at those commotion now, I could say that we’re still the King” said Jackson feeling satisfied.

He just raised his eyebrow at Mark who was glaring at him. Youngjae already sitting on the floor looking exhausted from their early morning exercise. Jaebum just sigh and looking at his watch.

“We should head to the office first since we don’t even know where our class is and I think the first bell has rang means the students are heading to their class now and it should be more quite for us” said Jaebum still in his bad mood and just looking around for the direction to the office.

He was thinking of asking any students that pass by to ask for the direction to the office but it seems like this place is quite secluded since there is no class or other room except for the store room nearby.

He turns his head to the others but just sigh when he saw Youngjae were chasing Jackson that is laughing while holding a bar of chocolate high enough not letting Youngjae to grab it and Yugyeom are showing something on his phone to Bambam and clearly not  listening to anything that Jaebum said just now.

He shakes his head and try to cool down and turn to Mark that stand behind him while leaning on the wall but the oldest seems like he was already lost in his thought again while looking far ahead and Jaebum knows the reason of it and the only one that knows the exact reason to why Mark had become so quite and always lost in his thought.

He ruffles his hair and tries to find the solution without bothering to ask the others anymore. Those kids depend on him so much and he doesn’t know what will happen to them when he was not there for them anymore.

He turns around and gasp when he bump into someone that just come down from the stairs behind him that he doesn’t even realizes the existence of it and the other kids fall flat on his since Jaebum was bigger and muscular than him.

“I’m sorry. I didn,t realize that there’s stairs behind me and I didn’t know you were there” said Jaebum while offering his hand to help the boy to stand but the boy just look at him and at his hand with no expression at all.

Jaebum just froze while still offering his hand to help the boy but they just stay like that for quite some time. Jaebum twitch his eyebrows when the boy still didn’t move and he waves his hand in front of the boy face.

The boy seems to wake up from the daze and stand up on his own and just bow slightly and turn around and started to walk away.

“Hey, I’m sorry to bother you but can I ask for your help?” Jaebum ask the boy after just a few steps.

The boy stop without turning around so Jaebum walks to stand beside him and smile while offering his hand again.

“I’m Im Jaebum. Me and my friends just move here today and I think we were lost and I need to find the office for our schedule and classes. Can you help us?” the boy just look at his hand and stares at him for a while before sighing and reaching for his hand and nod his head.

“Can you please wait for a while because I need to drag those dorks since I can’t just leave them here” says Jaebum excitedly when the boy was willing to help him and didn’t even realize the boy didn’t introduce himself back.

Jinyoung nod and sigh when he saw Jaebum running towards the boy with red hair before he touch his shoulder and said something before the red hair nodded and walks towards to boys that sitting on the floor watching something on the phone while Jaebum grabs a collar of two boys to stop them from running around before all of them heading towards him.

Jinyoung nod his head once and turn his body and heading to the school office and he hope the boys just understand his signal to follow him without asking much question. He was cursing his luck when his first class today is music and he has to go to music room on the ground floor.

He walks faster when he heard one of the boys starts asking question to him and he is glad when he heard Jaebum’s voice telling the other boy to just shut up and follow him. He reaches the office and knocks on the door.

“Oh Jinyoung ah. What is it? Do you need something?” His homeroom teacher is the one that open the door and she smile at him while ask him to come inside.

Jinyoung just shaking his head while pointing his hand at the six boys behind him.

“Hi there. You must be the transfer students. Please come in and Jinyoung, thank you for your help. You can go to your class now” says Mrs Kim with a smile on her face.

He bows to Mrs Kim and running to his class without turning even when he heard Jaebum voice calling for him but he just keep running. When he was in front of his class, he changes his mind and heading back to the rooftop. He doesn’t really like music class anyway so it’s better to escape now or he will have to face his teacher’s wrath again.

‘Im Jaebum’ why did that name bother him so much. He ruffles his hair and lies down and closes his eyes but sighing again and look at his hand. He didn’t understand why he shakes that boys hand when he never let anyone touch him or even come near him.

He shakes his head and clenches his fist. He was determined to avoid the new boys that he met just now especially that Im Jaebum guy. He needs to do it no matter what. He had a bad feeling even when he first heard of them and now he had met them, he strongly believes that something bad will happen if he ever been near them.

He closes his eyes again and feels the gentle breeze greet him and the peaceful silence that give comfort to his heart. He put his hand on his right chest and feels the thumping of his heart.

The only thing that able to remind him that he was still alive and that heart will keep on beating just to make sure he will live in regret that will torment him until the day that the heart will eventually give up and let him go to his parents and ask for their forgiveness.

He look at his wrist with a scar that shows the evident from one of his attempt to make that heart stop beating but it was also a sign of failure. The heart that was strongly hold his life and will never let him have what he wished for.

He sighs when he heard the bell rigging inside the school building and stand on his feet before reaching for his bag and heading to his class on the second floor. It’s a literature class with their homeroom teacher Mrs. Kim and he knows how noisy it will be when Mrs Kim enters the class today.

He sigh again and put on his headphone before he enter his class and go to his desk and slam his head on his table and he just about to close his eyes when he heard the sudden commotion and his head felt dizzy with all those noise so he keeps his eyes shut and try to block the noise as much as possible and he didn’t even realize when someone sat on the empty chair beside him and stares at him with a curiosity and amusement on his face.