Chapter 4

SILENCE

Jinyoung felt soft hand on his shoulder. The touch was warm and it feels a lot like his mother so he raise his head and met with the worried face of his homeroom teacher.

“Are you not feeling well Jinyoung? Do you want to go to nurse room?” Mrs Kim soft voice made his heart clench painfully.

He could feel everyone eyes on him without turning his head to look around so he just nod because he hates the attention he get and he feels the need to be away from the guy beside him that try to pierce him into pieces with his strong gaze.

He knows that the guy beside him was one of the new kids but he was not interested to know which one so he just ignores him completely. He grab his bag and walk out of his class to go to the nurse room when Mrs Kim gives her permission and ask him to rest until he feels better.

He sighs when he just realized that he will miss one of his favorite classes but he knows he need times to adapt with the arrival of the new kids and by the fact that one of them were seated beside him.

He enter the nurse room and bowing slightly to Nurse Kang that was arranging medical equipment on the shelf. The young nurse just smiles to him and gesture him to the bed before pulling the curtain.

“Do you need anything else?” ask the young nurse while smiling

He shakes his head and lie down and pulls the blanket up to his chin. Nurse Kang just smile at him and nodded her head and heading back to the shelf. The nurse is one of the few people that understand his condition in this school. That’s why he is comfortable to be here other than the rooftop. He closes his eyes and falls into one of his restless sleep again.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Jaebum sat at one of the table in the dining room. He could hear the kids around him were giggling and whispering and once in a while there’re some students will approach him introducing themselves but he just glare at them and they will hurried to run from the dining room.

“Hey, you look like you want to kill anyone that trying to talk to you” said Mark while seating beside Jaebum with his lunch.

“So why did you talk to me then? Do you have a death wish?” ask Jaebum grumpily

“No. I know you won’t kill me because I’m just too beautiful too die” Mark was waving his hand dramatically

Jaebum was about to say something when Youngjae arrived with two plates and the younger shoves one to him before sitting in front of him and start digging without caring for anything else.

He sighs while looking at his lunch. It looks delicious but he doesn’t feel like eating. Jackson then arrives with his own lunch with Yugyeom and Bambam tagging behind. 

They’re all start eating and chatting. Jaebum just sigh and let his eyes wander around the dining room trying to search for someone. There is a lot of student during that time but he can’t seem to find that kid.

“Hyung. Are you looking for someone?” ask Jackson while raising his eyebrows

“No. just trying to get familiar with this place and the people here” Jaebum didn’t even looking at Jackson and he just stabbing the innocent meets inside his plate.

“Huh.. you look friendly enough to made people run for their lives after seeing you” Jackson just huff while shoving a mouthful of rice into his mouth and just munching without caring for Jaebum that glaring at him.

“Ouch Mark hyung why did you knock my head” ask Jackson while rubbing his head and pouting.

“I’m trying to stop you from getting yourself killed by our leader so eat silently before you’re buried six feet under ok?” threaten Mark while showing his most charming smile that if you look closely enough you could see how scary it is and it is even scarier than Jaebum angry face.

Youngjae raise his head to look at them all for a moment before continue to eat again while shaking his head. He chokes on his food and running to get water that he forgot to take since he had to carry two plates before.

Jackson was still mumbling some incoherent word while rubbing his head and munching on his food with his eyes looking on his plate.

Mark was grinning happily and Jaebum don’t really understand what had made the oldest so happy and not to forget Yugyeom and Bambam who’re just…. Oh God. Did Yugyeom just eat the broccoli from Bambam lips? And Jaebum was sure they had enough chair at their table so why the hell Bambam was sitting on Yugyeom’s lap?

He rolls his eyes annoyingly before standing and shoving his plate to Youngjae that just arrives with the drinks and the younger smiles happily at the offering and start eating again.

“Where are you going?” ask Mark

“Field. Come when you’re finish with your food” he said while waving his hand without looking back for their answer.

There’s some noises following his every movement in the dining room but he just ignores it. He walk to the tree beside the wide soccer field and sat there before closing his eyes.

The gentle breeze that greets him feels comfortable. He is still feels annoyed with his and his friends’ parents for transferring them again. He hates it when they’re trying to control them.

They seem like a mannequin that is mold into any role they wanted them to be. He knows many boys his age were dying to be in his place.

Well, living like a prince with his own personal butler and driver and unlimited credit cards and lots of cash to spend on anything maybe look like a heaven for others but for him, it’s an invisible cage from his parents.

He has no control on anything he likes. Everything was set since the first day he was born or maybe it has started even before that.

Maybe that’s why he was always so moody and grumpy since that’s the only way he can think of to rebel against his parent until his met those five dorks that can stand his mood swing and doesn’t even care if he was always angry.

His parents always arrange a party for him to force him to make friends with the people with same social status as they are and if you can call a high class hotel room filled with a waiter and their stupid bow tie and cheeky waitresses with their strangely short skirt while serving juice in a wine glass and that stupid instrumental music as a background and on top of that fills with people that looks like a model having a photo shoot a party, then it is one.

They were dressed in the most expensive brands they have in their closet and always make sure that they stand or sit in a way that showing how good looking you are and just talking about who are their favorite designer or what brands are good nowadays.

They even talk about their family businesses and how they will take over it and what is their future plan will be and what other nonsense that they can come out with that making Jaebum feels like punching each one of them in the face since it is not what they supposed to talk about when they’re all only either in high school and some even still in the middle school.

Jaebum really hate that kind of people but he can’t do anything but to attend that stupid party when his parents ask him to go but everything change when he met Jackson, Mark, Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom at one of the hell boring party and they really turn that party to hell even in their first meeting.

He smiles when he remembers all the chaos they made and how disastrous it will be when they come out with their great plan. He was extremely happy when he imagine their parents reaction to the damage they caused and how chaotic for them to covers it.

They doesn’t stop them from becoming friends since they’re all came from the same social status that  either coming from a family that have a business that based in United States or owning a numerous casinos starting from Macau to all over the world or even the biggest food supplier or anything that they call semi conductor or what so ever that neither one of them cares about but clearly their parents like the ideas of them being close which they say it  will be good for their future when they take over family business.

Jaebum snort with the ideas of it. Their parents doesn’t know the real meaning of friendship or maybe they doesn’t care about it since all they care about is how to expand their business and friendship turn to be one of the best way to gain more trust and support  either financially or for dominance.

He heard shuffling around him and knows that his friend has arrived and he knows that they realized his bad mood and trying to avoid his wrath by staying silent. They always understand him the most. That’s what he likes about them.

He opens his eyes and saw Jackson grinning at him while leaning dangerously close to his face. He shoves the younger away and doesn’t even care when he falls flat on the ground and showing his ugly pout.

He turns to look at his other friends. They’re six of them including him but they were called Got7. He knows that many people are wondering why he choose the name Got7 when there’s only six of them but he just shrug because deep in his heart he can feel that they’re supposed to be seven but they still couldn’t find anyone that can be in their circle.

His mind brought him to the kid he bump into this morning. The quite kids that help them find the office and happen to be his seatmate. The boy that he doesn’t think is cute with his big glasses and long bang and very pink kissable lips and he is very sure that it is not cute at all. No when he has Mark as his friend that looks almost inhuman with his perfect beautiful face and that boy is just beautiful in its way but of course he was just being nice by saying that the boy is beautiful but whatever.

He thinks he might have over work his brain and he need to ask Youngjae to arrange an appointment to scan his brain at his family’s hospital so that they can check what is wrong with him.

He looks at his watch and realized that their lunch time is over and they have to head back to their class.

They’re all heading to their respective class which Mark, Jackson and him in the same class on the second floor and the others are in the same class on the third floor when he remember that his seatmate was not in the dining room before and maybe he was still at the nurse room and Jaebum was considering whether he should go there to check on him but then decided to just go to his class and silently praying that his seatmates already there.

He stop walking suddenly made Youngjae who was busy playing games on his phone bumping to him and the latest model of i phone turn into pieces on the floor.

He curses in his mind when he realized what he just thinking to do and even praying to see the boy that he doesn’t even know his name but wait… the boy’s name is Jinyoung. He heard Mrs Kim calls him before so is it ok for him to think of that boy now? Oh God…. He is so messed up.

“What the hell hyung. It’s my six phone for this week and now I had to buy another one” Youngjae was whining while pointing at his crushed phone.

“Hyung, I just remember that we have to be at the lab for our next class and it’s only at the ground floor so we have to go now and Youngjae hyung please stop whining about the phone because you will still destroying it when you loses the game so just think of it that way and lets go” said Yugyeom while grabbing Youngjae’s collar and waving at them and Bambam was also waving while tagging behind.

The three oldest also waves back and climb the stairs to their class and a loud noise were erupted by their presence in the class made Jaebum frown before walking to his seat but stop halfway when he saw that his seatmate was there wearing a headphone  while looking outside the window.

He wonders what song that he likes and maybe they like the same genre of music and he really want to know if the boy like to sing too because his instinct tells him that the boy must have a good voice and he really want to hear it and suddenly he just bang his head on the table when he realized how far his mind has brought him and how crazy he is.

His action successfully attract the attention from all of his classmates including his best friends that raise their eyebrows at him but he just sigh and suddenly realized that his seatmate also looking at him with his puppy eyes that is not cute at all and Jaebum just need to bang his head once again on the table just a second before their history teacher enter the class.

 


 

Hi everyone……

How was it? Do you like this chapter?

Its quite long isn’t it?

Well, that’s all I have for now and I don’t know when the next update will be because I need to attend my sister’s graduation ceremony next week and I also have Only Tears to update so, yeah no promise.

See you in the next chapter guys and have a nice day:)