Chapter 1

SILENCE

Jinyoung walk mindlessly along the busy corridor with the students scatters around chit chatting in a group or playing games with their phone as any other days before the bells ringing and they have to enter their class.

As usual, he had his headphone to block the sound from his surrounding. It didn’t help much with the high pitch those students have but at least it help him to muffled the sound. He was heading to the rooftop as any other school days because only there he will get the silence he wants.

Students were not allowed to be at the rooftop so, nobody really want to messed up with their army like discipline teacher but Jinyoung was exceptional. He was caught to be at the rooftop by the discipline teacher before and his uncle was called to school since he was not saying anything when he was caught and it was happen a several times even when he was given a detention he was still going and not even telling them the reason.

When his uncle were summoned to the school, he explain almost everything to the principle and the discipline teacher and when they consult with the school counselor and have a brief meeting regarding the matter, they made the exceptional for Jinyoung to go there whenever he wants.

He always ended up here if there is not a class time or during recess. Even when the noises are going overboard for him to handle, he will made his escape here. This is his second year to be at this Seungwon High School and this rooftop has become his most favorite place since the first day he enter this school.

He can say he likes this school more than his middle school since people are seems nicer here although they still avoiding him like a dangerous plaque and sending him a weird look once in a while or even whispering to each other when he was near, at least they are not targeting him as their victim.

Maybe it is because it’s one of the most prestigious school in South Korea and the students are nurture to be the most discipline and graceful to carry their title as an heir of the big company or organization. They were carrying the responsibility of maintaining their family pride and good image.

Why Jinyoung was here? Well, of course he needs be here when he is an heir to Park Organization which is one of the biggest organizations in Korea that carry a number of big companies under its name.

His late mother younger brother was currently managing the organization until he finishes his studies and old enough to take over the post but with his image he shows at school, all the school kids are not aware of that facts and they only thought he was there with the special admission with scholarship.

You cannot blame the students if they think of him that way since he does not portraying any image of a chaebols and he just looks like a nerd with his bangs cover almost half of his face and a very big spectacles to just perfecting his image as a nerd and he doesn’t even care to correct them. Even the teachers who know who he is do not announce his real identity.

When the bells ring signaling that the first class will begin shortly, he grab his school bag and walks down the stairs and heading to his class at the second floor. When Jinyoung walk past the door, there were a complete silence for a moment and when he was sitting at his usual place at the end of the class everything went back to before he enter.

He was used to that situation and it didn’t really bother him. He thinks that his classmates are nicer than when he was in middle school since they’re only avoiding him and making an awkward reaction with his presence, at least they were not mocking him or trying to disturb his peacefulness.

When their homeroom teacher enters, the class was once again in a complete silence and Jinyoung take off his headphone and listening to the lecture carefully. He likes to study and it’s one of the best ways to distract him from thinking of many things that had happen in his life.

He is one of the best students in this school and he always maintains a good result in any exam. Teachers always adores him for his passion for study but some of the teachers also didn’t really like his personality especially involving a subject such as music and any curricular activities or even communication because he will not participate in any of those and it always irritate the teacher.

At the end of the class, their classroom teacher called Mrs. Kim were making an announcement about the transfer of the new students at their school and a few of them will be placed in their class starting tomorrow and its resulted in a huge commotion in the classroom.

The class was in the complete chaos because students were starting to talk about the news they heard about the new students and some girls started giggling very loudly and all of them only stop when Mrs. Kim were shouting with her highest pitch that make Jinyoung flinch a bit with the loud screech from the teacher.

When Mrs. Kim was out, the chaos were starting again and Jinyoung was fast to put on his headphone again but he still can hear the loud voice of a girl with a curly hair telling her friends about the new students.

“Woah…. Eunsoo ya… I will die when I see them tomorrow. They’re all very handsome and I still can’t believe some of them will be in our class” the girls with a very tight shirt and a short skirt and overload accessories that clearly violated school regulations but since she was an heir to one of the biggest fashion outlets, rules had become flexible when it comes to social status since outfits and accessories are one of the best way to show your wealth, it had become necessary for the students to add anything fancy to their school uniform.

The girl with a curly hair called Eunsoo giggling loudly with her friend statement.

“Yah… of course Got 7 will enter our class since we were the top class in this school. It’s a pity only some of them will enter our class just because of the age. Haish they should just let it slide since all of them were very smart and talented”

“But why they were called Got7 when they had only six members? I really don’t understand” the girl with the diamond headband asks while sitting on the table and sling her long feet elegantly.

“It’s because they still couldn’t find the seventh member. That’s what JB always tell when people ask why they only have six members and it makes all the boys were crazy trying to fit in and even girls tried their luck as well but none were fit to their criteria for the seventh member so they stays as six until now.” Eunsoo said while caressing her curly hair.

“Wah… daebak. I wish the seventh member will be one of the popular boys in our school. I hope the acting club president Kim Minjae will stand a chance. He is so handsome and popular and his acting were the best” a chubby girls with a cute smile joins the girl while munching her chocolate.

When Eunsoo was about to reply, their math teacher enter with their test sheet that made all the student have a solemn expression. They totally forgot about having a test since they’re all too excited with the news of Got7 guys.

Jinyoung sigh while taking off his headphone. He was trying hard to block the girl’s voice since he is not interested to know anything about those Got7 guys or whatever their names are but since they were talking loudly; he can’t help but also receiving the information unwillingly.  They were not changing class for this subject and he was not able to escape since they only had five minutes before the math teacher entered the class.

They were given an hour for the test but being a smart one, Jinyoung only take around 30 minutes to finish it and he just put the test sheet at the end of his table. He supports his head with his hand on the table while looking outside the window before sighing again.

With only the news of their arrival were already made his class have a chaos like a market, and he was almost sure it‘s the same around his school made he wonders what will happen when those guys appears tomorrow. It will be a complete disaster to his silent world because the kids are completely crazy over those guys.

Jinyoung couldn’t help but praying inside his mind that there will be something happens to those guys and they will cancel their transfer to this school and although he feels a little bit guilty for wishing something bad happen to those guys, he can’t help it since with the sudden change in his class made him start to hate those guys even when he hadn’t met them.


 

So, how was the first chapter? 

if you like it, please subscribe, upvote and comment.

have a nice day and see you in the next chapter :)