FINAL

My Ex [YoonFany Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FINAL

 

 

Tiffany was in the hood of the car waiting for Yoona to come. The latter was in the convenience store buying some sweets, chips and can of beer. While her, she was in the car which is in the parking lot. 

"Tiffany Hwang."

Jessica look at someone who calls her. She was sure the one who calls weren't Yoona. She get down from the hood, and fix her dress. 

"Taeyeon? What are you doing here." Tiffany  looks around if Yoona was there already. She was annoyed.

"I was about to buy something in convenience store when I see you." Taeyeon point the store with her thumb.

"What do you want here?"

"You still look beautiful. But I will never let Yoona be happy with you forever."  Taeyeon says as she walk closer to Tiffany. The latter step back, and her back reach the car. 

"Stay away from us." 

Taeyeon stops what she was doing, and look at someone who speaks. 

Tiffany reach the hand, and she was hug by Yoona.

"I told you not to bother us. Come on Fany." They eneter the car leaving Taeyeon.

 

"You are lucky I came back." Yoona wear the ring to Tiffany. "What is it?" Tiffany asked.

"A ring."

"I know! What this mean? Is it mean you are proposing to me?" Tiffany asked.

Yoona laugh. "Of course not. The house in Jeju wasn't finish yet. I will marry you when our dream house was preety fine." Yoona says.

"And what is it?" Tiffany asked.

"Happy 100 days babe." Yoona happily says, and she hug Tiffany. 

"Oh my I forgot. I was too busy."

"It is fine dont you worry huh." Yoona smile and ruffled Tiffany's hair. "Come on, your sister was waiting in your house. We will drink and eat this, while having movie marathon." Yoona shows the plastic in her hand. Tiffany smile and nodded. Yoona gets Tiffany's hand and intertwined it with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona was busy on checking the financial statement in her hand. She see how some statements are understated and overstated. She sigh, then she feel someone hugging her from the back through her neck.

Yoona smile knowing it was her girlfriend. She look at the girl. "I have good news for you." The girl says. Yoona immediately stand from her seat. "Omo, Nana you shouldn't do that." Yoona says.

Nana giggle because of Yoona's reaction. "I have a good news." The girl repeated. 

"What is it?" Yoona asked. Nana move closer to Yoona to whisper to the girl. Yoona lower herself. 

"Joongsuk asked me out for a date." Nana giggled. Yoona was surprised knowing that Nana have big crush on the said guy. 

"Wow I feel happy for you." Yoona says and smile. "Thanks for the help." Nana says and hug Yoona.

Yoona was the one who push Joongsuk to ask Nana out, because the guy have crush on Nana too.

The two was happily hugging each other when a girl came. The girl fake a cough.  Yoona push Nana away as she see her girlfriend. Nana see Tiffany, so she bow to the girl and excuse herself.

"Flirting? Office romance?" Tiffany asked.

"Babe that was not." Yoona immediately answer.

"See how you two pressed with each other." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Babe are you jealous?" Yoona asked.

"Me? Jealous? On that girl? I am in high standard than to that girl." Tiffany says.

"Babe you shouldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter