Chapter 5

My Ex [YoonFany Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

The sun rays were passing through the curtains, and it wakes Tiffany up. It indicates she wake up late again. Then she suddenly remembered what happened last night.

Something happens to her, and Yoona. She open her eyes. In her surprise a girl was standing at the end of her bed, smiling. Tiffany's eyes grew larger. She look at the girl, and see where her eyes was gazing.

She looks at her side, and see the body of Yoona. Tiffany  immediately cover the body if Yoona and hers.  She glare at her sister.

"What are you doing in my room?!" Tiffany  yell. 
Sunny laughs at her annoyed cousin. "I was about to wake you up to have breakfast, but I think you are still due to midnight snack you had last night." Sunny says with a big grin in her lips, and her brows were wiggling.

Tiffany, who was annoyed, throw the pillow on her cousin. The girl was able to dodge it. She was laughing. "So you two are now together?" Sunny asked her cousin.

"No we are not yet." Tiffany answered honestly, because last night she didn't remember Yoona saying that they are together again.

"Not yet? So this was called Ex with benefits?" Sunny asked, and she earn another pillow from Tiffany. Sunny was laughing out loud, and it wakes Yoona up.

Yoona was adjusting from the lights. She look at her side and then to Sunny. "You two are too loud." Yoona complain. Tiffany feel more annoyed. After waking up this is all Yoona can say? Really? "Good Morning Sunkyu." Yoona greeted the girl sweetly. Tiffany was jealous, because of all things Yoona greeted her cousin first.

"Good morning princess." Yoona was smiling to Tiffany as she look at her side. Tiffany  glared at her. Tiffany pull the duvet to cover her body. She get her clothes. Yoona was left in bed without cover. Yoona was shock. Sunny was looking at her with a playful smile.

"Fany-yah!! Give me a cover. Your cousin was giving me a scary look." Yoona get it he pillow on her side to cover herself. Tiffany feel more envy, she doesn't want anybody see what she see on Yoona. Tiffany push her cousin out of their room. "Yoona  look hot." Sunny yell as Tiffany close the door.

"Now go wear your clothes, and leave." Tiffany says. "Eh? Are you mad? Sorry what did I do?" Yoona asked being confused. 

Yoona giggle, and wear her clothes. "Acting you didn't like it." Yoona stated. "Last night was great Tiffany." Yoona kiss Tiffany on cheeks as she finis wearing her clothes. She fix her hair with her hands. "You are girlfriend now right?" Yoona asked.

Tiffany  smile and kiss Yoona. "Yes." She answered.

 

 

Yoona was on the office busy on contemplating about the issue that Nana told her. The girl walk to her. "Yoona, is it already break time. Aren't you going to grab some food?" Nana asked worriedly.

Yoona got back to the world. "Oh sorry I am having some thought. Lunch? Are you guys going out?" Yoona asked Nana.

The latter smile to Yoona, and nodded. "Oh I am coming." Yoona says as she grab her phone and wallet.


The group of accountants are in a certain restaurant eating their lunch. Yoona was sitting beside Nana. They are eating with their co-workers.

"Look who we have here. I barely meet you buddy." A guy greeted Yoona. Yoona's office mates including Nana were looking at tanned girl.

Yoona scratch her nape. "Hey guys this is Yi Feng my bestfriend. Yi Feng they are my officemates." Yoona introduced the both parties. Yi Feng smile to Yoona's officemates. 

"Hello I am Nana." Nana greeted. The others introduced theirselves too. Yoona excuse herself as they walk to Hyoyeon's table.

"You are here?" Hyoyeon was surprised seeing her bestfriend  here. "Yeah I see her with hot chick there. I think our bestfriend was so determined in working because she have a new girl now." Yi Feng says.

Hyoyeon look at Yoona mouth agape. Yeah Yoona see Tiffany as her new girl. She was inspired by the girl, but not the girl Yi Feng  pertaning which is Nana, who she see as friends only.

"Omona!! You now move on from Tiffany  Hwang?" Hyoyeon asked astonished. "Oh don't tell me you still love Tiffany?" Yi Feng told her Bestfriend.

Then her phone ring. Yoona immediately answered the phone. "Hello? Yeah. Having my lunch break why? How about you? Ok I will be there. I love you." Yoona ended the call. The 

"Who was that?" Yi Feng asked. "I gotta go, it was girlfriend again." Yoona wink to Hyoyeon and Yi Feng. She run to Nana's desk to bid a goodbye too. Yi Feng was looking at Hyoyeon being confuse.

 

 


"I buy a food for you. Where is Sunny?" Yoona asked Tiffany that was sitting on the couch. "She have work." Tiffany answer.

Yoona sits beside Tiffany. "So what we need to talk about?" Yoona asked. Tiffany looks at her and narrowed her eyes. "Tell me about why you left me." Yoona swallow hard. Then she sigh.


After the graduation day. Yoona lose her conscious as she was about to ride their car. She was sent to hospital. Yoona open her eyes realizing that she have dat with her girlfriend. She look at the clock hanging in the wall. It indicates she was late on the date. 

She was stop on trance of thought about her girlfriend as she see Yi Feng, her parents, and the doctor talking. Yoona act like she was sleeping.

"Maybe your daughter Mr. and Mrs. Im was feeling the symptoms, but she was just shrugging it off because she thinks it was just due to stress from her studying. I am sorry to say, but the illness that your daughter was under too much. Tomorrow she need to be examine more." The doctor says, and bid a goodbye.

Yoona feel sad seeing her parents in the condition. Then she realize that all the headaches everynight wasn't the usual headache. Then her health just got shrugged off as she remembers her girlfriend. She call Hyoyeon. They are all shock that Yoona hears everything, but the girl doesn't even care about her health. All she care was she was late on her date. She keep on telling that she wants to meet her girlfriend. Her parents didn't let her too.

 

Days passed by. Yoona learn to be fine, and she depends on medicine thought her personal doctor says it will not help her, and she still need surgery.  She keeps on the review school with her girlfriend. She didn't tell Tiffany about her sickeness.

Her parents was pleading her to come to Australia because they knew that there was doctor there that can help Yoona. The girl doesn't want the idea.

Then as the day that Yoona passed the licensure exam. One night in their house she fainted. She was sent to hospital. She was in comma. Her parents decided that Yoona needed to be in surgery, so they flight Yoona to Australia because they need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter