Chapter 6

My Ex [YoonFany Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6    

Yoona was resting her head on her hands with the table. She was playing with the ring in her hand. Tiffany  sit opposite her seat, and put the two cup of cappuccino on the table.

Yoona looks at the girl in front of her lazily. Tiffany  smiles at the girl, and move the coffee to Yoona. The latter get the coffee. Tiffany  can see the tiredness on Yoona's face. Though she still see the beauty on the girl.

"Have a coffee, we still need to finish the FS before the sun comes." Tiffany stated, and give her sweetest smile because all she wants now was to cheer Yoona up.

"Thanks." Yoona lift the cup, and sip it. Tiffany  watch the girl who looks really lazy. Who wouldn't? They have been working to this FS since the day before today. They got three sleepless night doing this FS. They should work well because the company they are working with wasn't a simple company. It was a big company.

"Yoona ?" Tiffany gets Yoona's attenton; the girl didn't look at her and just hummed as a response.

"I love you."

Yoona smile on what she heard. She rub her nose to Tiffany's nose. "I love you too."

Yoona call her team that her and Tiffany can't make it due to emergency. The two are now on bed. They were smiling to each other.

They are both laughing because Sunny was out of the room yelling.

"Fany!! It was late at night!! Can you lower you aish. Don't you feel ashamed in our neighbors??" Fany yell from the outside.

"Stop yelling and be ashamed to our neighbors." Tiffany yell back. She and Yoona were giggling. Then they hear Sunny get back of her room.

"So let us continue?" Yoona ask her girl beside her. Tiffany giggle and hover on top of Yoona. Yoona gets the phone on night stand. 

"What will you do with my phone?" Tiffany  ask. Yoona pull Tiffany and kiss the girl on lips, then she capture the moments by Tiffany's phone.

"Post in instagram with caption 'feel ashamed' Yoona says and wiggle her brow. Jessica giggle, "like a child." Tiffany comment.

Yoona put back the phone on the night stand. She flip their position. She was now on top. She smile to Tiffany the smug one.


Tiffany wakes up without Yoona on her side. She frowned. She walk to the kitchen, and see her sister and Yoona laughing.

"So it's true that when cat wasn't around, rat went out and play?" Tiffany says with cross arms. She was wearing a short shorts, a loosen shirt and hair tie in a bun.

"Good Morning babe." Yoona says and want to hug Tiffany, but the girl push her. Then she glare to Sunny. "You are literally a cat." Sunny says.

"So you admit that you and this rat---"

"Hey hey I am not a eat babe." Yoona pull Tiffany to her, and hug the girl. "You know I just prepare breakfast for us, and here your sister wakes up early too." Yoona explained.

"Whatever you are still flirting with her." 

"We are fighting?"

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Don't be jealous."

"I am not jealous! Omona really that girl." Tiffany pointed her cousin. Sunny was grinning. She pull Yoona from Tiffany. "Yoongie just go with me Fany  hates you." Sunny says. 

Tiffany pull back her girlfriend. "Yoona is mine." Yoona just giggle on the two sister bickering.

"Let us eat." Yoona pull her girl.

 

 

 

Tiffany  keeps dialing Yoona's number but no one answers. Its been two days since they met, but the girl didn't show herself again.

Tiffany feel broken again.
"Don't tell me you left me again." A lone tear escape her eyes.

   

It's been week since Yoona left. She left Tiffany  without saying anything. Seems the history repeat itself. Since that day Tiffany was lethargic. Sunny see what was effect of Yoona to Tiffany. She now see the Tiffany  again years ago.

She feel sad for her cousin. Tiffany was looking at the picture of her, and Yoona before the girl left that night they got together.

Tiffany walks to their small garden. She was in the bench saping out. "You are spacing out again princess. For you." A girl with a white rose on hand was smiling to Tiffany.

The girl was no other than the girl missing for a week. The girl she loves. The girl whose habit was to left her saying nothing.

This is sweet, receiving white rose from the girl you love. But not today in Tiffany's situation. Remember this idiot left her saying nothing. Tiffany was mad to this idiot.

"Go home." Tiffany says coldly. Tears want to fall in her eyes. She miss this girl so kuch, but she is mad.

"Why? Didn't you miss your girlfriend?" Yoona kneel in front of Tiffany. She held the girl's hand. Tiffany can't stop the tears, and starts to pour.

"Why are you crying?" Yoona asked Tiffany  like a mother asking her child. Tiffany just continue to cry like a child. Yoona just smile and hug Tiffany. She miss Tiffany so much. She really do. But the damn situation wasn't working with her.

"I am sorry don't cry." Yoona says. "Why you left? You just left me saying nothing again. I feel like idiot waiting for you again. You repeat the things I been afraid of Yoona!!" Tiffany  was punching Yoona's chest.

Yoona hugs Tiffany tighter.  "Sorry I didn't mean it. It was dad fault. He gets my phone. He sent me to US for a week to attend the summit. When I went home after our night being together she told me that my papers are fine since I have to go in US in an hour. I was about to call you, but dad immediately got my phone. He told me it will just disturbed me." 

"When I got to US I try calling you, but I think the numbers I remember was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter