Chapter 4

My Ex [YoonFany Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4  

Tiffany open her eyes. She remembers that Yoona was with her, but as she open her eyes a deer was nowhere to be found. 'Did you left me again?' These are the words that repeating in Tiffany's mind. She walk immediately to their not so big kitchen, she find her sister there spacing out, with her arms in table with her head resting on it.

"Sunny where is Yoona?" This is the first question that Tiffany asked. Sunny look at her cousin, then she smile. "You miss her already?" Sunny asked. "Just tell me where she is!" Tiffany yelled because she is annoyed to her cousin. "Are you two fighting?" A girl with grocery bags in hands ask Sunny and Tiffany, she put the bags in counter top.

Tiffany was happy to see the girl. "Yoona." Tiffany pounce on Yoona. The latter got shock because they almost fell. "Why?" Tiffany was hugging Yoona tightly. "She misses you, she can't stand waking up without you in her side. She's been like that since you left 2 years ago." Sunny says honestly. "Shut up Sunkyu!" Tiffany says as she was annoyed. She just hug Yoona, and the latter hug her back. Sunny was grinning, then she give Yoona a thumbs up.

 

 

 

"Where are you?" This is the person from the other line ask the moment Yoona answers her ringing phone. "Can you please say hello first." Yoona answers feeling annoyed to caller. "Oh my baby Yoongie is so hot headed." The caller says with sweet voice. "Please stop calling me baby?" 

The person from other line laughs. "Well you never change, it was you who ask favor. But it was you who being grumpy." The other one teases. "Ok I am sorry baby, can you please come now because we now need you." Yoona says in faking sweet and aegyo voice. "Coming baby."  The girl eneded the call, and it makes Yoona more annoyed.

"Who is that?" ... "Oh my gosh, you scared me." Yoona says as she see Tiffany standing on the door. "I am asking who is that?" Tiffany  asked with her straight and cold voice. Yoona feel nervous, it was like she was being interrogate in a police station, but the difference was it is Tiffany  who was asking her. "It was just..."   "Baby huh?" Tiffany  crease her brow. "No you just mis..." Before Yoona could finish her words, Tiffany  already left.

"Sica yah, I am sorry. It is just a friend of mine. She is my friend that I am telling you. She is psychologist that can help you with the depression you are with." Yoona explained as she hold Tiffany  on the wrist. Tiffany  look at her. "I am telling the truth." Yoona raised her right hand. Tiffany  sigh "I am sorry." Tiffany  says. Yoona hug Tiffany. The latter smile feeling the warmness of this girl.

 

 

 

"I see you." Sunny wiggle her brow. "What?!" Tiffany was annoyed. "Don't act like a fool, I see you how you get jealous hearing Yoona unnie talking to someone with 'baby' on the phone." Sunny cousin.

"Why??! Me jealous? Really?" Tiffany cross her arms. "You are not?" Sunny retorted. "I am not." Tiffany immediately answered. "Then tell me you don't like it that Yoona  was acting so protective to you. Tell me that you hate it that Yoona was acting like a girlfriend to you." Sunny challenge her cousin. 

"Who was the one who don't like being cared with?" It was Tiffany's turn to give back the question that her cousin were throwing to her. "Well the last time I check, you hate Yoona m because she left you. The last time I check you curse and swear that you will never ever forgive her, and will hare her till tour dearh." Sunny says.

"That was before I knew her reasons, and Yoona was being friendly now. I think we have this thing." Tiffany answers. "But you not completely know her all reasons. Then what was the thing?" Sunny answered. She sister.

"I don't really care about her reason now. Yoona is back and this is all I want gor the first place. All I am waiting is her to ask me back." Tiffany answered and Sunny giggle.

"Seems you two are having a serious talk, am I ruining it?" Yoona asked the sisters. Sunny just smile, and shook her head. 

"Why Yoona?" Tiffany asked. "My friend Jessica just came, can we consult her now?" Yoona asked Tiffany, the latter nod. She grab the hands that Yoona offer. Sunny smile as she watch her sister went to living room hand in hand with Yoona.

 

 


A girl with a shorter height with Yoona was looking at the frames of pictures in a stand in living room. She see Yoona with Tiffany, she smile. "So this is her ex." The girl says.

"Sica, this is Tiffany." Yoona call Jessica, and the latter look at them. Jessica l bow, "I am Jessica Jung, nice meeting you Tiffany ssi" Jessica ' greeted corteously. Tiffany just simply smile and bow a little.

"Can we start now?" Jessica asked. Yoona smile and nodded. Jessica have this smiles like saying double thing, and Tiffany wasn't liking it. Yoona smile the way Jessica did, and it makes Tiffany more annoyed.

"Can we just start, and stop that smiles you two sharing." Tiffany says coldly as she sit at their couch. 

Yoona smile knowing why the girl acting this way. She kiss Tiffany suddenly on lips. Tiffany  was shock and she was blushing hard. 

"Leaving you was a faux pas Miyoung-ah." Yoona mumbled. 


 


Jessica left the house as the session, little catching up finish. Yoona tries to offer Jessica  to have dinner, but the latter have still something to do. Sunny can see how pissed and jealous her cousin is with Yoona's interaction to Jessica. 

The three are now eating, Yoona spend her day on the house. Tiffany was on leave due to her depression. While Yoona was visiting the office if she have something to do.  Sunny  was galncing on her cousin who wasn't trying her food, and just palying with it. She was about to talk, but Yoona beat her on doing so. 

"Is there any problem Fany-yah?" Yoona asked sweetly. Sunny smiles, and cousin. "She just want you to feed her." Sunny told Yoona. Tiffany glare at her cousin. 

"You see how she blush earlier. Just kiss her." Sunny suggested.

"You really know hot to make me feel embarrassed." Tiffany says. Yoona giggle and do what Sunny told her.


 


"Fany, Yoona  was busy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter