Chapter 1

My Ex [YoonFany Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

People busy in their own business. Lights are all wide open giving the perfect light for the place. Security personnels are everywhere for the security of the people who went inside and outside of the country. Things are been checking to know if they got something harmful with their luggages. Some are eating in some fastfood, and restaurants inside the establishment because they are waiting too much or just passed the seems to be time of eating. Some are talking to their own phone. 

A certain girl on her airport fashion. Wearing a sneakers, white polo blouse and a white jeans. Her earphones were on, her pink cased phone was in her hand with the cappuccino that she bought on the coffee shop here in the airport. This is her fashion, so don't you dare messed up with her. This is more comfortable for her atleast now. She was kinda girly, but she prefer to travel with this confy clothes.  A white leather ba was hangin in her shoulder. A pink valise was being pull by her left hand.

She look around the airport and smile to who knows who is. She just that kind of person who love to smile. Compare to those person who seems hate the world this girl is kinda different. She just like  to smile to them, is there anything wrong with that? Besides it helps her to attract girls and guys. You should learn from this girl.

She went out of the airport and stand on the area where passengers wait for a cab or their car to come and hop in.

A pink mini cooper stops in front of her. A man in black suit went out from it, then he gave the key of the car to the girl. The man put the luggages on the backseat of the said car. This is her car, her father sent it here knowing this will be the day of her comeback.

"Thanks." The girl says and play with the pink holder with keys. She enter the car. Fasten her seatbelt for her safety. She fix the rear mirror and got a sweet smile. She look at the mirror. "You are one of kind. Not your fault it is hers." She told herself. 

She grip on the stirring wheel. "I miss you baby, did you miss me?" The girl asked her pink car.

"Oh seems my baby miss me. Your mommy miss you too." The girl says, tell me who was the person on my mind will talk to a car did she think she was talking to Sally Carrera? or Doc Hudson? What a crazy kiddo. Well this is her what can you do?

 

 

 

 

A girl drive her car and stop to a certain place. Is it the place or the person. She smile remembering their moments. 

"Do you miss me the way I do?" Her car was outside the house. It was a big house, it is not a simple house.

The girl went out of her car. She look at her car. "Hey Mushroom, do you think your mommy Fany miss your daddy?" The girl asked. This girl was named Im Yoona. She is 26 years old. She is working as an accountant in Korea. 

Mushroom was the name she give to her car, because her father give it to her as she graduated from college, same time she had her first anniversary with her girlfriend Tiffany Hwang.

Her 'girlfriend' oh no girlfriend was a wrong level to tell, let me rephrase it what if ex girlfriend to be more precise? Since she end things between them two years ago.

"Why aren't you answering my question?"
Yoona asked, as if the car will really answer her question. Look she was insane, don't you ever do the same things this girl was doing. She havebthe same attitutede with her girlfriend. Don't talk to your car if you don't want people tell you are crazy.

"You know I really love your name mushroom, but the truth I once think to call you Chick Hicks. What do you think? We are oh so cool. What if Darrel Cartrip?." Yoona told her car. Well she have the right choice of name. Boost will be a good name too.

A girl passed with a guy giving Yoona a 'who the hell she is talking to' look; see? Even if you are the one who see it you will think the same thing. 

Yoona rolled her eye. Who the hell is that guy to look at her like that? "Didn't he know I am Im Yoona? The beautiful Im Yoona." Yoona mumbled.

She scratch her nape, and walk to the front of the gate. It was a gray gate; a big gate.

Yoona press the doorbell button and press it for the twenty second time. A girl in white v-neck tee and a black short shorts with her bunned walk to the gate to open it. The annoyance was visible on her face. Yoona was laughing inside seeing the girl annoyed.

"What do you-" The girl was surprised seeing Yoona here. She stop in front of the gate.

"What are you doing here?" The girl asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I heard-"

"Who told you?"

"You know it was your girlfriend." Yoona told the girl who the same height as her.

"Hyoyeon?"

"Exactly Seohyun, so your cousin was here now?" Yoona asked the girl.

"She wasn't here so go!"

Their conversation was stop by the honk of car. It was a pink mini cooper. The girl went out of the car and see Yoona and Seohyun.

"Go inside we need to talk." Yoona push Seohyun inside.

"Did you miss me gorgeous?" Yoona wiggle her brow, and wear a sheepish smile. She was so cool, and proud of herself.

"How dare you come here like nothing had happened?" The anger was in the girl's tone she was wearing a straight face.

"Oh come on Fany, nothing really happened. I told you wait for me. Oh we both wear a white. We really look good wearing the same clothes. Remember you love having same clothes with me?" Yoona says showing her polo long sleeves which is white. Yes Tiffany  really love wearing couple clothes with Yoona because she want to tell the whole world that this girl beside her was her girlfriend.

Tiffany  rolled her eyes. "Stop acting so damn." 

"Don't curse, I miss you. Didn't you miss me?" Yoona asked and giggle.

Tiffany  feel annoyed. Yes of course she miss the girl who will not if she all know to herself that she love the girl so much. As Tiffany  believe there is something on Yoona that hard to find in any other person. 

She remember telling herself that once she see Yoona again she will hug the girl so tight, and will say she miss the girl, but no. Things have change like fire do.

"We are over what do you need?" Tiffany  asked and look at the girl. Who will not be annoyed if your ex will comeback after years of breaking you, and here showing herself like no one eve happened

"Aren't you going to let me in? Where is prince? I want to see that dog." Yoona says happily. See she was kinda insane.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and turn her back going inside her car.

"Wait! I miss you"
Yoona shouted and change her tone.

Tiffany look at her.
"You can't miss me because we are over."
Tiffany says with her serious tone.

"We are not over. Why can't I miss you? This is my feelings excuse me." Yoona says and pout.

"We are over since the day you choose that girl over me. Same thing it is always about your feelings. Aren't you feeling ashamed? How thick your face is?" Tiffany says seriously to Yoona as she turn back.

Yoona laugh. She hold Tiffany by the hand, and Tiffany swat it. The latter is just speechless. "You know that I didn't break up with you. You know I never choose her over you." Yoona says as far as she can remember she just wake up one day and will not show herself to Tiffany anymore, yeah leave without saying anything.

"But you leave without saying anything. No message nor call, no hi or hello. You leave without saying goodbye." Tiffany told Yoona.

"Why will I say goodbye? I know I will be back. I am back for you, aren't you happy to see me? That is the reason why I am back now to make things alright. You are still my girl right? What do you me-" 
Yoona asked, she want to hold Tiffany's face, but the girl didn't let her; she even got cut on words by the girl.

"Damn who is happy to see you." Tiffany says slapping Yoona's hands not to touch her.

"I never thought you are cursing now, who taught you?" Yoona asked, she was surprised to the Tiffany in front of her. All the Tiffany she know was the sweet and lovely one.

"You taught me to." Tiffany says with sarcasm.

Yoona feel her heart stabbed by the girl's answer. She love the girl so much, never in her dream she think living her lifetime with anyone else. It is always Tiffany. She never thought that this will be her effect to the girl.

"Do you move on already?" She asked, she want to say no, but who dumb will say such thing if you left by your lover without saying a thing.

"No, I am not like you." Tiffany says.

Yoona laugh so hard on what she heard. Tiffany feel annoyed on Yoona. She hate it how Yoona turn the serious topic and conversation in a seems not special one.

"No? So it means we can be together still?" Yoona says.

"No, that will never happen. I am getting tired of you Yoona. You choose to leave me. Why don't you go to her ok?" Tiffany says.

"Why don't you let me explain first?" Yoona ask her this time.

"You should've do that before you left." Tiffany says.

"I miss you." Yoona says with a sudden change of tone. A mellow and sweet one this time. Yoona look at her foot whose just inch away on Tiffany's foot. She smile and turn back, she backface Tiffany. She start walking out of the Hwang's residence.

"Told your dog I miss him too. Gotta go Fany-yah." Yoona says raising her hands as a goodbye. She kick a little rock.

Tiffany watch Yoona walk to her car. She see Yoona patted the roof of the car.
"Mushroom your mommy Fany was still mad at me. I think I really need to change your name into Chick Hicks." Tiffany hear Yoona says, and the latter ride her car then drive off. 

"She still call the car mushroom? Sorry Yoona, you kill me once. I won't let that happen again." Tiffany mumbled watching the car left. "I miss you too." She added.

 

 

 

"Good Morning Ms. Tiffany. We are glad to see you back." A maid wearing a baby pink dress and a blue apron greeted Tiffany. She bow and smile to Tiffany.

"It was 12 pm now Ms. Park." Tiffany tease the maid. All the maid in this house wear a baby blue dress with a pink apron. They are seems look like in the age of 20-27 Tiffany gets them from agency.

The maid blush because anyone who will be given attention by the girl will be happy. Who will be not right? Even me I will.

"Oh my lovely pink monster cousin finally home." a girl going down the stair greeted Tiffany. She walk down with the puppy following her. The girl was in white shorts and white tee. 

"You should wear pink dress and blue apron too right Dara." Tiffany told the maid earlier. The girl giggle again. The girl slap her cousin on shoulder.

"How dare you tell that to me? I am a goddess." The girl cross her arms.

"Yeah goddess of shorty. Sunny Lee."
Tiffany says to her cousin. Sunny rolled her eyes. She is used to her cousin's dorkiness.

Tiffany bent down to get the dog.  "Hello baby prince did you miss your beautiful mommy?" Tiffany asked.

"Huh? You know you realy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter