Chapter 2

My Ex [YoonFany Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter 2

 

Yoona's body was trembling. Broken inside was a understatement of what she was feeling right now. All she want is to be alone. Tears are keep on escaping her eyes. 

She look at the picture of Tiffany Hwang in her hands. She look at the picture that on frame in her night stand. She open her phone and see their picture. Yoona try to wipe the continuous tears that falling. She close her eyes remembering all their moments.

"Yoongie I love you so much. Don't ever leave me will you?" Tiffany sweetly asked her girlfriend. Yoona smile to Tiffany. "Leaving you wll be my lost choice." Yoona stated and hug her girlfriend, then kiss the girl in the forehead. 

"I am addicted to you Tiffany Hwang my heart will die when you leave me." Yoona says closing her eyes. "Leaving you will never be any of my choice baby" Tiffany answered to Yoona's words. Yoona smile bitterly, tears escape her eyes, but Tiffany m wasn't aware of it. "Promise me that no matter what, you will always understand me." Yoona says, Tiffany nodded. "I will always understand baby" Jessica says.

Yoona smile and swallow hard. Her heart was aching. She will miss this warmness. She will miss everything about Tiffany Hwang. Yoona know that she will leave in a month, but her girlfriend wasn't aware of it. "I am quietly praying one day you'll end up with me." Yoona says mentally.


Why is it hard for Yoona though it is her fault? The fact that she believe to the promise that Tiffany says she will always understand — it breaks her, knowing now it wasn't true. She can't blame Tiffany, she did too much to handle. Anyone who will be left by someone they love without saying anything will do the same. Will do same thing be mad.

Yoona close her eyes as tears keep on running. Like how the water flows on river non stop. The reality hits her, Tiffany was more than mad at her. Tiffany don't have any mood to clear things with her. 

"What are you doing here stay away from me! Go away!! Leave me just like the way you do!!" Tiffany was shouting as she wake up, seeing Yoona beside her makes her mad.

"Fany I --/" before Yoona could finish her words Tiffany cut her. "I don't want to hear anything from you Im Yoona. Can you stay away from me just the way you did when you left two years ago. I regret that I met you, meeting you was the worst thing that happen to me! Did you hear that? Go away now! Because I WILL NEVER BACK TO YOU!" Tiffany shouted on Yoona. The latter feel her knees trembling. She want to cry, but no this is what her ex wants just leave her alone. 

Yoona lower her head. Seohyun and Sunny run to the room as they heard the shout of their cousin. "Unnie?/Fany?" Seohyun and Sunny call their cousin. Tiffany looks at then with a death glare. "Who ever told you to let that girl sleep beside me?!" Tiffany asked.

Seohyun don't know what to say. She look that tears are forming on Yoona's eyes. "Unnie, Yoona unnie calm you last night. She help you drift to sleep." Seohyun explain. "What?! You should just stay with Taeyeon than going here." Tiffany says, and it stab Yoona, the knife got deeper makes her heart bleed.

"Fany why are you saying that?" Sunny feel annoyed to her cousin. "Because Taeyeon is her girlfriend !"

"Fany, Taeyeon is not my girlfriend. Can you let me exp-"

"No I don't want to hear anything."

"Unnie at least let her ex--/" Seohyun was cut by Yoona. "No Seohyun, Tiffany was right. I left her without saying anything. This is my fault. This is the consequences I should let myself ready with this before I left. I will leave now Seo and Sunny unnie." Yoona told Seohyun and Sunny, the two still want to say something. But they choose to just shut their mouth.

Yoona looks at Tiffany . "I am sorry, but if you will allow me I will still explain myself. Don't worry this will be the last time that we will meet." Yoona stated and bow. "Nice meeting you again Ms. Hwang" Yoona stated. She look at Seohyun and Sunny again and bow too. Then she left the place.

Yoona rip the picture in her hands. She throw the photo frame in her night stand. The shattered pieces of glass echoed her room. Yoona keeps on crying. She lay on her bed with her arms on her eyes. Sob was heard all over the quite room. 

Phone ringing, but Yoona ignored it. She look at her blue ceiling, and all she see was Tiffany.

"I thought it was right, but maybe I was wrong." Yoona mumbled.


"I choose to leave you. You always thought I have  Taeyeon now. She won, she ruin my life." Yoona told herself.


 

 


Yoona clean her room. She get the box that she kept two years ago before she left. She put it in the floor. It was dusty, Yoona opens the box. She see all things Tiffany gave her. She smile bitterly.

"Keeping this things will make it hard for me." Yoona says. She. Went out of her room with the box on her arms.

"Yoona where will you bring that? And what was that?" Yi Feng asked. Yoona look at her and smile bitterly. 

"This are the things that will remind about a girl named Tiffany. I will throw it away." Yoona answered her bestfriend.

Yi Feng looks at her in disbelief. "What? You keep that for more than a year, you will just throw that away? Beside I thought you will talk to Tiffany? You will tell her the truth." Yi Feng says.

Yoona smile fakely. "She doesn't want any words from me. She keep telling me that it will not make things right. I left her and it ends there. She don't want to see my anymore. I wish I just died. Well Tiffany is right I am nothing on her now." Yoona says and put the box down.

"Yoona, why are you saying that?" Yi Feng asked his friend. She walk to Yoona and hug the girl. Yoona hug Yi Feng back. Yoona start crying again. 

Yi Feng hug her cousin and comfort the girl. "Yoongie don't cry, you makes me cry too." Yi Feng says because he also feel tears are forming in her eyes.

"Feng, I fight hoping I'll end up with her, but no I was wrong." Yoona says while sobbing. Yi Feng can't help it. She cry too.

"I am a crap to her now." Yoona says. "This is my fault." Yoona added.


 

 


"Fany you hurt Yoona with your words yesterday!" Sunny scold her cousin. Tiffany look at her with angry face. "Did you hear yourself? I was hurt more than she feel. She left me two years ago. She deserve being hurt too." Tiffany retort.

"Unnie you are being inconsiderate here!" Seohyun told her cousin too, Tiffany chuckles. 

"That was absurd!! Yoona was the one who is inconsiderate here. She didn't even think how will I feel when she left, she even choose her bestfriend over me!!" Tiffany shouted.

"How could you be sure that she really do choose her bestfriend over you?!" Sunny asked her cousin. She never trust Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon told me!" Tiffany answered.

"The one she choose will tell you? Impossible."  Sunny says.

"And the pictures? You don't see the pictures and it brokes me. She didn't even show herself.

"That girl? You trust her? How about Yoona unnie?" Seohyun asked. 

"My trust to her fades since the day she went out of my life." Tiffany says.

"She left, and that was enough. Can you two stop saying things like that because you know nothing! You don't know how I was when I was in US." Tiffany told her cousins.

"Aren't you looking for a proper break up? You think we don't know anything? Since that day you cry and cry we were always there for you." Sunny told calmly; she doesn't want to act the same way as her cousin.

"I don't need one, she have Taeyeon and I will find for my own. I don't want to see her. I want to move on and that's it period." Tiffany  says hard headed like.

"Hear your words, because it renegades you."
Sunny told her cousin, then left Tiffany alone.


 

 


"Mister, can you please clean Chick Hicks?" Yoona told there gardener. The latter follows Yoona's task given. Hyoyeon and Yi Feng was shock on what she heard. They are in pool side, their foot on the water. 

"Hey who si Chick Hicks??" Hyoyeon slap the shoulder of her bestfriend. 

"You really called him Chick Hicks? I told you Doc Hudson is way better." Yi Feng says Yoona laughters fills the air. 

"My car Hyo, and Yi Feng buy your own and call that Foc Hudson." Yoona simply answered. 

"Your car? The name of your car was Mus-l Yoona cut her bestfriend. 

"Shh.. I sell the car, I buy a new one. Brand new I buy the new Chrysler that I see. I call that Chick Hicks" Yoona stated. 

"You sell the car, that was memorable to you. And why Chick Hicks?" Hyoyeon  asked her bestfriend. 

"Exactly that was memorable that's why I sold it. I am moving on now from my dumbness. Tiffany doesn't want me in her life anymore. Why Chick Hicks? That car in 'CARS' Was pretty cool. Magnet to chicks. I am a magnet. Compare to you who is not."  Yoona told her friend. Yi Feng was laugjing out loud.

Hyoyeon glare at her friends. Yoona just laugh. "Idiot! Aish you know if I am not your bestfriend I will kick you to this pool. what will I get from coming here for you huh?" Hyoyeon cross her arm, and sulk. Yoona just look at Hyoyeon. 

"Don't fool me, I know you are here for my new game. Can you stop pretending? You and this guy, yeah I am dumb in love. But not in reality I know you two are addict in game." Yoona says.

"You know?" Yi Feng was shock. Yoona nodded. The two just laugh. "You know us very well." Hyoyeon says.

Yoona raffle Hyoyeon's hair and give a sweet smile. Then she push Hyoyeon on the pool. Hyoyeon was wet due to water. Yoona and Yi Feng supress their laughters. She left the cursing Hyoyeon . "D*mn Im Yoona!!!"

 

 


Yoona was in her new car. She drive the car with the music playing on background. The song was entitled 'Stuck'. Yoona just sing with the song.

She was going to the auditing firm where her father's friend owned. Her father decided to transfer her to the new firm. That was her dream back in college, 'their' dream to be precise.


"Do you really dream being in this course?" Yoona asked her girlfriend whose head was resting on her shoulder. Yoona wrap her arms on the girl's waist. Tiffany nodded. "I remember my dad, before I don't like it, but dad see me the essence of this profession so I end up with this. How about you?" Tiffany  asked Yoona back.

"I love to be a Atchitect, but I end up here. I am now starting to love it. I am lucky that I choose to be with this course. Now I met you." Yoona told Tiffany sweetly. The latter feels her cheeks hot. She was blushing.

"Where do you want to work?" Tiffany change the topic. Yoona close her eyes and smile. "I like to work in our company, but more on auditing firm." Yoona answered honestly. Tiffany looks at Yoona on disbelief.

"You also like to work on auditing firm?" Tiffany asked. "I also love too." Jessica added. Yoona smile to her girlfriend. "Then let is achieve that dream together." Yoona told Tiffany and kiss the girl on forehead.

Yoona let out a sigh as she remembers that. "You shouldn't have remembering that" Yoona told herself. Yoona just focus on the road. This will be the first day of her work. 

"Hoping you'll end up with me?" Yoona repeated. "I am still addicted on you, but you never feel the same." Yoona added. She smile bitterly. "I am wrong all along." Yoona stated and continue driving her Chrysler. She smile bitterly again. This is all she want to do — move on. Two simple words, easy to say hard to do.

 

 


"Thank you for fetching me." Tiffany bow to the girl.

"That was my job, and we will be working now. What do you think? I will always fetch you." The tanned girl says.

"Oh damn heart will you stop? That girl wasn't yours, you have no rights. This is your fault! You are too weak so I have to leave her." Yoona scold herself. Tears are forming again, but Yoona won over to stop it. Yoona just walk inside the building.  

"Why you have to play with me?" Yoona asked no one.

 

 

 

"Have you seen the chief accountant? She is gorgeous." Two girls were talking. 

"You know I like her, she is my type." A girl answered back. 

"The other new girl wa spretyu cute too." The guy added.

"But I heard she was Yuri's girl." Then they stop as they see Yuri  enter the office with the girl. They immediately stand a bow to Yuri and Tiffany. 

"Good Morning Ms. Kwon and" the two greeted. "Hwang." Yuri put the laptop of hers in table. Then Mr. Son enter the meeting room.

"Oh you guys are here. I want you to meet the new chief accountant" Mr. Son gesture to let the new chief accountant enter the room.
A woman in white jeans, black sneakers, blue polo long sleeves and black coat over it enter the room.

"Hello I am glad meeting you all. I am Im Yoona. I hope I will have a great work with you." Yoona introduced herself. She bow so many times. Then she was froze as she see Tiffany in the end of the desk. The latter feel the same thing. They got into a gazing battle.

"Ok so you now know Yoona I should leave her to Ms. Kwon." Mr. Son stated. Yuri nodded. The people left the room. Yuri start doing her things. Yoona was just standing there. She watch Tiffany she doesn't know what to do. "Wait I will just put here in my office." Yuri left the two.

"Don't tell me you plan this? Are you that desperate?" Tiffany asked with sarcasm. She look at Yoona. "Fany---/" 

"Damn it!! Stop calling me that! Are you really hard to understand? I don't want to see you! Is that hard ??" Tiffany shouted at Yoona. 

Tears are forming again. Yoona wants to tell to Tiffany that she didn't plan for this. She want to tell that she was surprised too.

"You have Taeyeon now, I am getting to know Yuri, and period. I don't need you will you stay away from me? We both have significant others now!" Tiffany told Yoona. 

The latter can't stop her tears from rolling. Tiffany give her a death glare and left the room.

Yoona was crying again. "Yoona stop crying, you got enough cry the past weeks. Better kill yourself."  Yoona wipe her tears like a child.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter