Kiss Kiss Fall in Love

Little Cupids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Seriously, what are you doing here?" Baekhyun complained as he and the stupid giant watches The little happy virus ride the carousel that was built on the outside field of the school together with some other fun games.    "Well, for starter, my nephew have found his real father, so I don't see why I have to be there and ruin the atmosphere, second, that father happens to be the boy's uncle who is supposed to be his father for today, and it also happens that boy's mother is my soon to be lover..." Chanyeol smirk looking down to the male  beside him.   " off.." Baekhyun hissed before completely ignorning the male.   "MAMA , UNCLE YEOL!! I'm HERE!!" The happy virus waved his hands as soon as he is in front of his mother and his uncle.   "HYUNIE HOLD ON TO THE HORSIE!" Baekhyun exclaimed, heart almost jumping off his chest when he sees his son removing his hold onto the horse.   "It's okay, he have seat belt on, he won't fall..." Chanyeol said, eyes fixed on the boy as he also waved back with equal enthusiasm.   "You seriously don't understand, don't you?" Baekhyun said, hands resting on his hips, "My son's safety is more important than anything in this world for me, now if your just gonna be a douche, then you might as well disappear now."    Chanyeol smile widely to Hyun Yeol before turning to the male beside him, "Seriously Byun, why do you always think of me that way? Am I really bad towards you?" The CEO asked lowering his head to level on Baekhyun 's.   The shorter male panic, and on instinct he lifted both of his hands to rest on Chanyeol's chest in attempt to push the taller away, "Wh-what are you saying? And can you please get off me, stupid" Baekhyun mumbles but only for Chanyeol to take the opportunity and lean closer.   Smirking, Chanyeol leans on Baekhyun's left ear, "Tell me Baek, Am I that easy?"    Baekhyun's blood rushed up to rest on his cheeks, eyes completely wide as if a deer caught on headlights, his hands on Chanyeol's chest turned into grip as he tries to process the deep voice lingering in his head.   "Mama.... Why is Uncle Yeol kissing you? Do you have a bobo?" Both adults jumped out of each other upon the small voice.    Baekhyun shaking his head as he let his son in his arms, while Chanyeol only cough awkwardly.   "An-ani, uncle Yeol was just telling me a secret..." Baekhyun smile as he nuzzle on his son's hair to hide his burning cheeks.   "Not fair!! I also want to know a sewcrwet!!!!" Hyun Yeol pouted.   Chanyeol smile and move closer to the mother and son.   "Well, kiddo, the secret is that I will be joining you and your mom for games today, because Uncle Sehun will be with Minguk." Chanyeol said ruffling the boy's hair.   Hyun Yeol's eyes sparkle, "OHH THAT SO COOL!! Minnie and I switched Uncle!! It's like Minnie gets a daddy today because Uncle Hunnie is same name as Minnie's daddy!!" Th boy claps in glee.   "Aigoo.." Baekhyun cooed, his son is truly the precious.  

 

  "Mama, do I get to call Hyunie's Uncle Daddy?" The little sunshine asked as soon as his father made its way to get their cotton candy while him and Mama seats on one of the benches prepared for today's event.   "I--Minnie, would you be honest to Mama?" Luhan asked holding his son's smaller hand.   "Of course Mama!" The boy beamed.   Luhan smile fondly, before brushing some of Minguk's hair strands, "Are you happy that you have Sehun as your daddy?"    The little boy seems to think a moment before breaking into a big grin, "Hmm!! This is the best day ever Mama!! I love you and Uncle Yeollie, Hyunie, and Now I love my Daddy!!!" The boy exclaimed.   Luhan break into a small smile, planting a soft kiss on his son's forehead he then looked at his son, "Then you can go ahead and call him your Daddy."    "REALLY MAMA?!!!!!!REALLY ?!!!" The boy asked round eyes turning into saucer as he watched his Mama nod in approval.   Getting up on the bench, the boy quickly launched his body on his mother, "THANK YOU MAMA!!!!"    "Hmm..do I also get a bear hug?" Sehun asked smiling as he approach the two holding cottons candies on either hands.   Minguk's eyes widen, opening his little arms, "Papa Join us!! FAMILY HUGGGG!!" The boy beamed, in which Sehun gladly accepted.   And somewhere in the hug, Sehun felt a foreign feeling of joy and fulfilment, maybe this was what his cousin told him, It's always different when it's your own child.   And for Luhan, Maybe it's not that bad to actually let a Byun into his son's life.   And maybe on his.  

 

"PARENTS WE WILL BE STARTING OUR GAMES AND CONTEST IN FIVE MINUTES SO PLEASE HEAD BACK TO THE TEACHERS ASSIGNED TO YOUR TEAMS AND PUT ON YOUR TEAM SHIRTS." Joonmyeon annouced and soon everyone halted all the activiti s they were doing and headed to the field where the Teachers are waiting.   "Minnie!!"   "Hyunnieeee!!"   The two boys run to each other as soon as they both finished wearing their teams shirts.   Hyun Yeol quickly pull his best friend away to seat on the children corner where they would cheer for their parents who will be up for this first round.   "Hyunie, you wanna know a secret.." Minguk said whispering to his friend.   Hyun Yeol giggle as he felt his friend's breath tickles on his ear, "Hmm, tell me!"    Minguk grin as he pointed on his Mama and Papa who is currently bickering on who will piggy back who.   "Your Uncle Sehun is My Papa Sehun." Minguk said wide smile plastered on the boy's round face.   Hyun Yeol gasped small hands flying on his own mouth, "REALLY?!"    "Hmmm!! Mama told me!!" Minguk n
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter