That's right my type~

Little Cupids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry y'all for keeping you all hanging. And I really appreciate all of you who waited patiently. 

I love you all and I will try to keep this Fic alive.

NOTE: un-edited 

 

"Is that another way of you asking me out on a date, Mr Park?" BAEKHYUN asked raising a brow.

Chanyeol smile sheepishly, "Well, I tried" the taller answered putting both his hands inside his side pockets.

Baekhyun smirk, it has been a while since someone actually asked him out in a date, because come on, who ever asked a single father? Well, on Baekhyun's case, a singl mother?

"Sounds tempting, but I don't date my enemy's brother. Have a goodnight Park." Baekhyun stated before trotting his way to his car.

 

 

It was almost a normal night for Park Chanyeol after a long day at work, but then being normal isn't actually what you can have if your related to Park Luhan.

"YOU ASKED THAT OUT?!!" Luhan exclaimed as soon as the CEO entered their shared house.

"Lu, I'd like you to be at least nice to your future in law, thank you very much, and yes I did." Chanyeol sigh opening his own fridge to grab a can of beer.

Luhan scrunched his nose in disgust, "The day you marry that Byun will be the day I will move to America with my son and cut all my ties with you."

Chanyeol purposely bumped his brother's shoulder, causing Luhan to tumbled on the bar. "Stop being over dramatic, Plus, I doubt you'll be able to actually leave me alone." Chanyeol said, taking the seat on the opposite side of the bar, in front of his brother, "Anyways, enough about me, you, my lovely Hyung, owes me some information."

Luhan shifted uncomfortably, taking a sip of his own beer to quickly cover his sudden nervousness, "Wh-what are you talking about?"

Chanyeol smirked with the sudden change of mood from his brother, "Wow, when was the last time the almighty Luhan Park stutter again? OH RIGHT! When he met that one BYUN."

Chanyeol raises a brow when his brother choked on the beer he was drinking.

"Now, Dearest Hyung, tell me, Who really is Byun Sehun? And how is he related to you?"

 

"THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!" Sehun cried, laughing so hard that tears are b on the sides of his eyes.

"I felt bad, but what did I tell you?" Baekhyun raised a brow before mowing towards the pastry counter, "I still got it in me" the older winked at his cousin before he arrange all the left over cupcakes from today inside a box to bring back home for his son.

"Uh.. Okay Hyung whatever you say. But that's just priceless! I mean THE PARK CHANYEOL asked you on a date and you straight up rejected him!! EPIC!" SEHUN exclaimed, following his cousin who made its way to the front of the shop to make sure that everything is turned off.

"I didn't reject him..." Baekhyun said, handing the box of cupcakes to Sehun in order for him to locked up, "I just merely decline his offer to have dinner with him" Baekhyun finishes as he also finished locking up his shop.

The two cousins made their way to Baekhyun's car, with Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter