Bang Bang Bang

Little Cupids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Hey y'all!! Everyone I'm finally off school, and my four months summer vacation starts NOW!! I'm sorry for keeping you all hanging, BUT I'm so happy that you all waited patiently, all the warm comments and OMYEFFINGOSH!!! 20 UPVOTES?!!! gave me so much strength and motivation to start this Summer fic of mine! It's been a while since I actually start a Full Length Fic so I'm hoping that this all goes well!! I love you all!! And Enjoy this Update~)

(WARNING: Contains mature words. Nothing graphic, only some swear words)

"Spill it." Chanyeol said blocking the kitchen door.

Luhan has been extremely quiet since the incident this afternoon with the Byun. And even right after the older put his son to sleep, Chanyeol can't get anything from Luhan aside from the small hmm, yes, no answers.

"I'm tired Yeol, so move." Luhan said ducking his head to gain access underneath the taller's arm.

"NU-UH. We are not gonna call it a night unless you tell me what's wrong."

Luhan give his brother a stern look that made Chanyeol to step back.

"It's nothing important--"

"Is it The Byun?"

Luhan automatically stiffened before giving his brother a deathly look.

'BINGO'

"Don't you dare say anymore ab--"

"Is it Baekhyun?"

"Park Cha--"

"Or maybe that S...Sehoon? Sheun?... What's his name again?"

"PARK ING CHANYEOL!!!"

"SO IT IS ABOUT THE BYUN!"

----

 

“Did you see his face? Gosh I don’t understand why everyone thinks he is Asia’s top model, that face is hella ugly..” Baekhyun exclaimed as pace back and forth in front of his cousin.

 

“Hyung..calm down. Who are we even talking about here?” Sehun asked, putting his xbox controller down.

 

“WHO ELSE? Who else is ugly in this world except that good for nothing Park.” Baekhyun huffed, grabbing the can of soda sitting on the coffee table in front of him.

 

Sehun only shook his head before going back to his game, “Seriously Hyung, move on. Hyunie is not even injured or anything..”

 

Baekhyun sigh exasperated, “Move on? Sehun, have you seen that ? He ing threatened to sue me!!!”

 

“Hyung, quiet down! You might wake Hyunie up. Plus, it’s not like you’ll ever see them again...I mean, unless you actually attend the parent meeting every month, which you never actually go…” Sehun reasoned. Which shuts the smaller up.

 

“Ughh, he better not show his face again.” Baekhyun sigh, before flopping down beside his cousin, grabbing his own xbox controller.


 

----

 

“BYUN SEHUN..”

 

Sehun immediately rose from the couch eyes bulging out of his sockets.

 

“YAH! Sehun, you’re player is dying, are you not playing?” Baekhyun whine eyes still fixed on the screen in front of them, not noticing the phone clutch on his cousin’s hand.

 

“So-rry, Hyung, I’ll just need to take this call.” The boy said rushing to his room upstairs.

 

“Right...just admit that you lose!!” Baekhyun exclaimed, not bothering to pause the game.

 

Upstairs, Sehun immediately locked his room, before staring at the unknown number flashing on the screen.

 

“YAH! BYUN SEHUN! ARE YOU IGNORING ME? WHAT THE ACTUAL ?”

 

“This can’t be...Park Luhan..?” Sehun asked through the phone.

 

“Hey congrats you remember, at least, my name. Meet me, in an hour, where we first met.”

 

“Wai--LUHAN?? Luhan??” Sehun lifted the phone to see that the line has been disconnected.

 

“What the hell? What does he want from me?” Sehun frown. But without another question, he went to his bathroom to change.

 

----

 

“I ing hate you Park Chanyeol. Why are you even my Brother.” Luhan sulked as he hangs up the phone.

 

Chanyeol only snorted before patting his brother’s back, “You’re doing the right thing hyung.”

 

“Shut the up….How do you expect me to explain to that bastard about the situation, you piece of nothingness.” Luhan cried out before hitting his brother in the arm.

 

“Well, How about I’ll come with you and back you up, hmm?” Chanyeol offers, which earns him another smack on the head.

 

“Are you stupid? You need to stay here and babysit my son, at least do that for ing forcing me to spill everything in just one night.” Luhan exclaimed, before getting up from his seat to grab his car keys from his room.

 

----

 

The smell of alcohol and nicotine welcomes Sehun as soon as he enters the crowded bar.

 

Bodies pressed against one another, Loud music blasting from the huge speakers placed on the front area of the dance floor. The young Nurse decided to avoid the crowd, heading straight to the bar, where one of his colleagues’ boyfriend is currently working.

 

“Yo Sehun, it’s been awhile, How are you?” The male greeted Sehun as soon as the boy settle on one of the seats in front of the bar.

 

“Nothing fun, How are Taemin?”

 

“Still fabulous, what do you want? It’s on the house.” Taemin smile.

 

“I’ll get the special then..” Sehun winked, before thanking Taemin who proceeds on making his order.

 

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter