Little Cupids Starts Today~

Little Cupids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: Un-edited.

“You mean that Byun is that bastard who left you pregnant??” Chanyeol asked, clearly not amused about the sudden revelation. Because who would really be happy when you finally knew who left your brother and nephew without even a tad bit of care, Shameless.

 

“Yeol….He didn’t...really know about Minguk..” Luhan said lowering his head to avoid any eye contact from his brother.

 

Chanyeol moved his beer glass to the side to reach over his brother’s hand, “ARE TING WITH ME?”

 

Luhan heave a sigh and lightly shove his brother’s hand, “Yeol, I do appreciate that you care for me right now, but Sehun and I have talked about this...And if you’re worried about Minguk, Don’t be, I’ve made it clear to Sehun that our son needs time before we tell Minguk about Sehun…”

 

Chanyeol smile softly, leaning forward he ruffles Luhan’s hair, “I’m so proud of you Han, I’ve never knew you can be this mature..”

 

Luhan playfully slap the hand on his head, “Shut up...I dare you to say a word about this to my son, and I swear I won’t hesitate to cut your tongue”

 

Chanyeol fake a pained expression, laughing as soon as his brother chugs down the whole content of his glass.

 

“Well...then, now that’s settled, and he actually didn’t do anything wrong to actually hurt you or my nephew in any way…...Tell me Han, what’s the real score between you and that Byun?” Chanyeol asked leaning back to his chair, before crossing his arms in front of his chest.

 

“NOTHING!!! Just cause Sehun is Minnie’s father means I have to be related to him...eww, He is a ing Byun...And oh gosh that name itself gives me goosebumps….gross.” Luhan exclaimed walking out of their own bar to wash up.

 

Neither of them sense the little ray of sunshine just behind one of the counter tops.

 


 

Hmmm, bad gollum I HATE MONSTERRRR.

 

I need my Mama Luhan The said boy thought as he tries to not cry after one of his bad dreams.

 

Minguk struggle to get down his bed, tiny hand clasped tightly on his favourite pororo blanket given by his uncle Yeol, rubbing his teary eyes with his other hand, the boy drag his blanket as he tip toed out of his room to look for his Mama.

 

I want to pottie…..as well. The boy thought as he approached the kitchen where he heard his Mama and Uncle talking.

 

“Mama…” the boy softly called, small structure hidden behind the counter just beside the bar where the two adults are busy talking.

 

Minguk yawn, trying to still get his Mama’s attention, when he suddenly sees his Mama raised his hands in anger, the boy immediately startled, hides himself on the counter, scared that his mother will get mad at him as well for not being able to potty by himself.

 

Mingukie! You have to be a big boy and potty by yourself!! The boy internally thought, eyebrows furrowing in concentration when he heard his Mama exclaimed.

 

““NOTHING!!! Just cause Sehun is Minnie’s father means I have to be related to him...eww”

 

The boy’s eyes widen, hands that was clutching his blanket immediately flew up to cover his mouth, “My daddy..?” The boy whispered to himself, as he peeks through the counter to see his Mama walking out of the kitchen.

 

Minguk’s eyes widen in happiness, a pure grin spread across the boy’s face as he watch his Mother walk, I have a Daddy!!!



 

 

 

“REALLY?!!” Hyun Yeol asked eyes wide, as soon as Minguk finishes his story.

 

The two boys currently seated on the students section while waiting for their parents who needs to sign up at the entrance of their school.

 

“Hmm!,” the smaller boy beamed, wide grin still painted on the boy’s face, “I also know his name.” Minguk continued proudly.

 

Hyun Yeol helped Minguk with his ice cream before he once again asked the overly excited boy beside him, “WOW!! What’s his name? And is he coming today??”

 

Minguk pursed his lips upon the question, shaking his head a bit, “I don’t know, Hyunie...But Mama said my Daddy’s name is Sehun!!” the said boy said.

 

Hyun Yeol’s eyes widen in glee, “AHH!! That’s my uncle’s name too!!! WOW that’s so cool!!”

 

Minguk smile fondly to his friend, “Oh, right!! The one who is coming today, right?” the boy asked before his ice cream.

 

“Hmm!!!” Hyun Yeol said now also occupied with his own ice cream.

 

“OH THERE YOU ARE!!” Both boys turned their heads to see Baekhyun and Sehun carrying boxes of sweets.

 

Baekhyun apparently got super excited this morning and eventually contacted Suho to ask for his student’s allergy list to make sure that all cupcakes he is bringing are consumable for all of Hyun Yeol’s classmates.

 

“MAMA!! UNCLE!!” Hyun Yeol smile in glee upon reuniting with his family.

 

“Look what we got!!!” Baekhyun smile holding up his other hand that has their team’s shirts.

 

“Ahhh it’s so pwetty!!!” Hyun Yeol exclaimed wrapping his tiny arms around his Mama’s neck.

 

“Hi Auntie!” Minguk exclaimed behind Hyun Yeol.

 

Sehun immediately stiffened after immediately recognizing the boy who followed his nephew.

 

Baekhyun spared his cousin a look, before smiling fondly towards the boy who just greeted him, Seriously, this kid got his adorable character on our side. That’s for sure, “Hi Mingukie, how are you?” Baekhyun asked patting the boy’s head.

 

“Oh!! Mama, Mingukie have a daddy!!” Hyun Yeol said excitingly, before holding Minguk’s hand.

 

Baekhyun immediately snapped his head towards where h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter