Opp---I mean Hyun's Appa, Steak meokgo gallae?

Little Cupids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AUTHOR'S FANGIRL MODE: EVERYONE SO... I saw Infinite's concert this January, and then FREAKING EXO'luxion this February. AND GUESS WHO IS COMING TOMORROW.......B.A.P!!!! Omygosh I am so Happy that's why here's an Update...I am so excited OMFG!)

“So Mr. Byun.....” Chanyeol started leaning to the table in front of him as Baekhyun lay all the treats on the table.

 

“I have a son Mr. Park.” Baekhyun said flatly before turning his back to proceed behind the front counter of his cafe.

 

“WAH!!! Hyunie, your Mama is so cool..” The boy sitting beside Chanyeol exclaimed as he stare at the colourful cupcakes in front of them.

 

Hyun, who is sitting on the opposite side of Minguk, claps in glee, “I know!! He is the best!! All his cupcakes are sooo good!!! You should try it now!! You too Mr. Park!!” Hyun exclaimed, eyes full of excitement as he watch his friend takes his first bite.

 

“Yeah...He’s cute and all, but really a hard one to crack…” Chanyeol mumbles, attention fixed on the said male, who is currently attending to one of his customer.

 

“Mr. Park!! You should eat your cupcake too!!” Hyun insisted after noticing that Chanyeol is zoning out.

 

“Uh!! Yes!! Wow!! This all looks so good!!” Chanyeol exclaimed, lifting a blue icing topped cupcake.

 

“Hmm!! The blue one are like berries!!!” Hyun nodded, before eating his own cupcake.

 

Chanyeol smile fondly towards the boy in front of him, Hyun Yeol, without a doubt, is Byun Baekhyun’s miniature.

 

“Say, Hyun, Where’s your Papa?” Chanyeol ask out of curiosity, wiping the boy’s lip which is smudge with icing.

 

Hyun look from his friend, to his friend’s uncle, with round eyes, and cupcake in one hand, Hyun smile, “Thank you Mr. Park,” the boy grin before wiping his own lips with his other hand, “And..Mama and Sehunie Hyung said that he is somewhere far….I don’t know where though..Sorry Mr. Park.” The boy bowed his head, turning his attention to the colorful treats in front of him and his friend, No, Hyunie you are a big boy now. Mama Baek will be sad if I cry.

 

“Hey…” Chanyeol reach to grab the boy’s hand, sensing that he might’ve dig a bit deeper than he should, “Look..” The male dipped his finger to the blue icing on top of his cupcake and once Hyun lifted his head, Chanyeol poke the boy’s nose, leaving sticky sugar on the boy’s nose.

 

“AHHH!!! Hyuniee!! You have blue nose!!!” Minguk clapped his hands.

 

The said boy frown but a few seconds after, he stood up on top of his chair to lean forward, spreading pink icing all over his friend’s face, “hahahahha!! Now Mingukie have pink cheeks!!”

 

Chanyeol watch the two boy’s exchange of icing painting. Getting lost on how the kids looks adorable playing together, not minding if their clothes get dirtied.

 

“OMYGOSH!! Hyunie!!” Chanyeol’s train of thoughts immediately disappeared as soon as Baekhyun grabs the cupcakes on Hyun and Minguk’s hand.

 

“Mr. Park, what were you doing not stopping them?” Baekhyun exclaimed, grabbing bunch of napkins from the side table, he starts wiping Hyun’s hand before telling Minguk to sit still.

 

Chanyeol only sigh, grabbing some napkins from where Baekhyun got it, asking his nephew to lift his head up nicely, Chanyeol started cleaning up Minguk’s face, “Don’t be a bummer, The two were just having fun..”

 

Baekhyun pause, looking at the tall male in disbelief, “Having fun? You mean making a mess?”

 

Chanyeol drop the napkin on the table, telling his nephew to go with Hyun in the washroom.

 

“What? Who are you to tell my son where to go?” Baekhyun said raising his eyebrow, not letting his son off the chair.

 

“uh….Mr. Byun…” Baekhyun felt a tug on his apron, and once he looks down, he was met with round eyes and cute button nose, “Can Hyunie and I wash our hands in the washroom, pwease?”

 

And who is Baekhyun to deny an adorable kid?

 

“Okay, but you two be quick, and careful! Use the kids section, Hyunie where it is, And baby, Sehunis Hyung is coming soon, so comeback quick okay?” Baekhyun said lifting his son off the chair, and watching the two boys skips hand in hand to the other side of his cafe.

 

“And who are you to tell my nephew what to do?” Chanyeol mocked Baekhyun before crossing his arms.

 

Baekhyun turns his attention to the male once he sees that both kids have entered the washroom safely. Sighing, Baekhyun grab the used plates and wipes the mess his son and his son’s friend made.

 

“If I were you I will drop the image. It doesn’t suit you at all, Mr. Park.” Baekhyun claim before grabbing the napkins they both use to wipe the boy’s faces.

 

“And if I were you, I will drop all that mess, have a seat, and take this opportunity to get to know one another.” Chanyeol retort back, smiling widely once Baekhyun lifted his head to look at the taller’s way.


 

“Well, breaking news, this is a cafe and not a counselling session. If you really want to know yourself better, I have a friend who works with Social Care, they can help you….you know get to know one another.” Baekhyun replied.

 

Chanyeol smirk, uncrossing his arms, he attempted to grab Baekhyun's wrist, in which the shorter is quick dodge, “Tsshhhh, You’re a really hard one Mr. Byun. You know how many woman and man is begging for my attention. And here I am laying all my perfection just for you. And you don’t even show any interest...Are you sure you’re not blind?”

 

Baekhyun gave him a menacing glare, as he gather all the mess in one hand, turning his back to the CEO, Baekhyun walks a few steps before turning his head enough to look at the taller, “I can see how ugly you look on those suit, I’m pretty sure that answers your question Mr. Park.” and with a smirk, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter