First day of school and I saw him.

Tales of the Pures

~~~~~’s POV

 

“Dad! Must I go to that Academy? I can control my powers perfectly well!” I groaned. I had spent 148 years mastering them perfectly. And now major news popped into my head.

 

I have to go to Bell’s Vog Academy for Vampires, werewolves, witches and wizards and people with magical powers like me. But I’m a Pure Blooded Magic girl, very unique!

 

“Yes, sweetheart,” Dad said putting down the newspaper.

 

“It will be fine, honey,” said Mom as she stirred her coffee.

 

“~~~~~, I know your powers are perfectly good! You just need a little knowledge…” Dad said.

 

“Fine…” I said as I mentally switched the TV on. I have electric element, I’m a descendent of the Angel, just like Mom and Dad.

 

I munched quietly onto my breakfast, thinking about how the school is like.

 

After breakfast, I went to my room and changed into my casual, a cream white dress with black flowers, it was at knee length. Then I went to get my 2 inch brown wood heels. I grabbed my brown sling bag and waved to my parents “Bye Mom, bye Dad!”

 

“Bye darling!”

 

I hopped onto my limo and headed to Bell’s Vog Academy.

 

Wow! The school is huge, it’s gigantic! There are even electronic floating vehicles! I got to ask Dad for one!

 

“Miss ~~~~~, would you like me to follow you to the General Office?” my driver, Pil, interrupted my thoughts. My driver is a vampire. Normal vampire which pledges his blood to my family, hence, his’ immortal. Normal vampire with a heart of loyalty can become immortal, till the day he betrays the family and dies.

 

“Yes please.”

 

I followed Pil to the General Office. Along the way, witches and wizards students were performing magic and werewolves were being cheeky creature having fun, doing dares. Vampires were talking to werewolves and witches. Wizards were doing pranks onto werewolves. The school has a LIFE! My heart did a tapped dance; I knew I won’t be in a boring place.

 

“Here, Miss.” Then he turned to the recipient, a witch and said “May I have Miss ~~~~~’s timetable please.”

 

The witch, Miss Smith, handed Pil a stack of documents and smiled “This is Miss ~~~~~’s timetable and her notes, I have all her notes printed and filed as Mr James Jung instructed.”

 

Mr James Jung is Dad. Everyone knows him, his Pure- Magic Blood. Not everyone is like that. It’s very hard to be one, you may die at birth, and dying at birth is 90 per cent, those who past, are known as Pure- Magic Blood. We can’t die.

 

I rolled my eyes at how neat Dad was, in contrast to me.

 

I scanned my timetable “History, study period, Mathematics, Chemistry and Art”

 

Hmm, history… is my next class. I smiled, I know History by heart.

 

“Good Luck Miss ~~~~~!” chirped Ms Smith.

 

“Thanks! And don’t be so formal! Call me ~~~~~ will do!” Most normal blood calls me Miss as a form of respect, but I don’t think there’s a need as everybody is equal to me.

 

“Let’s go, I shall show you to your locker.” Pil said, and he turned around and went out of the general office.

 

“Here it is!” He said as we reached. My locker number is 33.

 

“You can choose your own password,” he said.

 

I have no idea what number to pinned, so I decided to let powers do its job, I snapped my finger and with a spark of electric my locker was opened.

 

“Smart girl, now it only open whenever you snap zapped your electric!” he smiled. As he placed my files into the locker shelves neatly.

 

“Don’t be a Pil! You can just dump it, it doesn’t have to be neat!” I groaned.

 

He flashed his white teeth and said “Don’t be a messy ‘boy’! Bye! Have fun!” He smirked and disappeared.

 

Great, now I don’t know how to go to my class. I cursed him.

 

I randomly turned left and right and finally saw my classroom.

 

Lucky! I smiled to myself.

 

I knocked onto the door, and walked in.

 

“Hello! You must be the new student! I’m your teacher for two years! Miss Im Yoona!” Miss Im, my history teacher smiled broadly.

 

“Annyeonghaesayo, I’m Jung ~~~~~!” I said.

 

I heard a couple of wolf whistle and a few witches throwing me y looks. But I ignore those looks.

 

“Have a seat, next to Jiyong!” she pointed to the boy looking out of the window.

 

The boy is smoking hot. His oval face has 2 beautiful green eyes, a cute nose and a pouty red lips. His blonde hair made him even hotter! His so charming just looking out of the window.

 

Soul mate! My inner angel said.

 

I have an inner angel because I’m a descendent of an angel.

 

Soul- mate is when you’re the other part. Your partner. Someone whom you would love forever, and forever, just like Mom and Dad.

 

Mate! Cried my inner angel.

 

Shut up!

 

I am not ready for a mate; I’m not good in commitmen but... I'm good at making friends~ Teehee!

 

I sat next to Jiyong and listened to Miss Im’s teaching, trying to ignore his beautiful scent, he smell so fresh, so manly, so hot, so nice, like mangoes! So sweet.

 

I’m not like werewolves but I just can smell him. Soul mates can be anyone who is magical.

 

I looked at Jiyong, who continued to look out in the window, as if his in deep thoughts. I hope he doesn’t notice anything. I wished.

 

And, I was wrong.

 

*Sorry I didn't tell you anything about "Soul- mates", it's suppose to be a twist! HAHAHA! Please subscribe!!