The match

Tales of the Pures

Sulli got into her position.

 

"The game has began!" and BANG!

 

Sulli smiled at me and said, "Watch your back, little princess."

 

Poof, she disappeared., and something hit me at the back. Ouch! I turned behind.

 

No one was there.

 

Something hit my back again, I jerked forward.

 

"She can teleport!" I realized, "How silly of me!"

 

Something hit my back again, "WOULD YOU MIND? STOP DAMAGING MY NEW BLOUSE!" I yelled in anger.

 

I lifted my electric into the atmosphere, so if she appeared again, she will be numbed.

 

Poof, she appeared and I was right. "Let me go! Let me go!" she tried to struggled but she couldn't, she was paralysed.

 

I drew lightning from my behind and got ready to smashed it onto her, then something into my head "Show mercy, enemies always need a second chance."

 

Then I dropped everything and realized my lightning, then I zapped her mind, making her fall into sleep.

 

 

 

"That will not make you die, but just in deep sleep," I said.

 

 

"~~~~~! WINS!"

 

 

A loud cheered erupted chanting my name.

 

 

"Next match, Krystal!"

 

 

Krystal opened a box of crystals and said "Girl's bestfriends." She then float the crystals into the air and said, "Becareful, it's sharp."

 

 

She then shaped the crystals into many sharpened spears and flowed them towards me in top speed.

 

I raised my hands and broke every spears into pieces with the slice of lightning.

 

Krystal then shaped another crystal into spears and aimed at me from different direction.

 

I blasted them again with a yawn.

 

"Y-You!" Krystal stuttured, she couldn't believed that I destroyed so many of her crystals.

 

Krystal gathered all the broke crystals and form it into a box, she then covered it onto me.

 

 

"I'm trapped, I can't broked the crystals,.. Cause Krystal's still using force in them!" I frowned. Then a good idea float into my mind.

 

I focused the electricity and zapped Kyrstal since she's the source of energy, Then the crystals dropped and shattered into crystal dusts.

 

Krystal fell onto the floor and fainted, she had used too much of her energy.

 

"~~~~~! WINS!" Everybody cheered.

 

 

"There's a changed of plans, Victoria switched with Amber, hence, Victoria Versus ~~~~~!"

 

 

Victoria watched towards me and said "Look , you  may be strong but you will definitely lost!"

 

 

Victoria put up her shield as I tried to throw electric bolts at her.

 

Nothing happened. I was shocked, I stood rooted to the groud.

 

Then I studied Victoria's shield, that's it! It's made out of lightning!

 

 

I walked towards Victoria and put my hands onto her shield. I absorbed all the energy on the shield, till it grow smaller and smaller. Then I released the energy onto Victoria, she flow backwards and hit onto the hard floor.

 

 

That was easy. I smirked. "~~~~~! WINS! Next is Luna, element is speed."

 

 

Luna immediately ran around me forming a tornado.

 

 

I blasted lightning into the tornado, knowing that she's still runing, and suddenly the tornado stops, Luna fall into the ground. She tried to run again, but I zapped her again, causing her to be paralysed.

 

 

"~~~~~! WINS! Next AMBER!"

 

 

Amber appeared infront of me and suddenly, I felt energy drained out of me. I felt weaked. Shouldn't I be strong? Cause of Minzy's potion? I kneeled onto the ground, as Amber had started her fight. She surrounded me with fire.

 

 

And slowly, she throw fire ball towards me. Ouch!

 

I tried to burst the fire ball, but failed. I must hit the main source, I thought. And that is Amber.

 

 

I tried to douche Amber's fire balls, Amber put down the fire that was surrounded of me and cooed "Come on, princess, get up!"

 

 

I tried but failed. What's happening? I thought.

 

 

I stared at Amber as she had a huge ball of fire in her palms.

 

 

She aimed it at me and blast, I aimed lightning bolt and blasted at her.

 

 

Amber's winning me, cause I have not enough energy.

 

 

I used all my energy and fight against her heated fire.

 

 

If I lost, I lost Jiyong too.

 

 

Seething that I might lost Jiyong, I blasted all my energry towards Amber. I released a full bolt of energy towards Amber and the next thing I know was that I had no control of myself.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Amber's going to win.

 

"Oh my God! I think the potion was wrong!" I heard Minzy cried.

 

 

"What potion?" I growled.

 

 

"Minzy gave ~~~~~, a kind of potion that will helped her to be more energectic, however, the recipe of the potion had gone wrong somewhere, I think," explained Bom.

 

 

Minzy's potion seldom goes wrong, unless, somebod swap the recipe.

 

 

Then ~~~~~ got up and walked towards Amber.

 

The battle between fire and lightning, strangely, lightning was winning.

 

 

~~~~~'s eyes are yellow in coloured, bright yellow, she walked slowly towards Amber, mumbling some stuff which I couldn't capture.

 

 

Then in a blink of an eye, a yellow dragon appeared.

 

 

Lightning Dragon. The Legend of Angel. The Lightning Dragon!

 

 

~~~~~ blasted all her energy into Amber and Amber flow backwards. ~~~~~ continued to walked where Amber is lying.

 

She stopped.

 

She walked and she stopped.

 

She's like hesistating something.

 

Suddenly, she fall onto the floor.

 

Amber remained unconscience.

 

"~~~~~! WINS!"

 

A loud cheer erupted.

 

 

Immediately, I rushed towards my ~~~~~, and shooked her "~~~~~ AH! Wake up! You won!"

 

 

"I... Feel... Tire-d," she whispered and fainted.

 

 

I scooped her into my arms and rushed towards the sick bay.