The battle is on!

Tales of the Pures

I got out of my limo and walked towards my locker. Zzzzip! I zapped the combo and opened my locker. I grabbed my history files and unexpectedly. SLAM! Someone had closed my locker for me.

 

 

Whose the kind soul that helped me close my locker?

 

 

"Thanks!" I said and turned around.

 

 

"YAH! ~~~~~!" a highed pitched voice screeched.

 

 

I turned around again. Oh, it's f(x).

 

 

From CL's description, I could regconised all of them.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

“They are Magical Blood, but aren’t Pure, meaning they don’t have the shield charm like you do. They misuse their powers for their own pleasure and desire. Girls admire them for their beauty, boys lust for their body. There are five f(x) members, it’s a clique actually. There are Victoria, Luna, Amber, Krystal and Sulli,” CL took a deep breath and continued, “Victoria can make form an electronic shield, it’s pretty powerful unless you know how to break it. Luna has the speed. Amber’s element is fire. However, hers is really strong, but strong enough to pin a normal werewolf down. Jiyong’s one is a million times better. Krystal’s element is crystal, almost like T.O.P. just that crystals are unique sources, so she always bring her crystal necklace with her. Sulli can teleport, she always the one warning people, however, she’s the kindest of all, she teleports to help people. Victoria says that she’s just building a good reputation.”

 

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

Victoria, Luna, Amber, Kyrstal and Sulli were there standing tall and y.

 

 

Victoria the squeaky voice said "Stay away from Jiyong! His mine!"

 

 

"Whatever you say," I rolled my eyes. As if that would happen. If that happen, seahorses can fly, hippo can dance, my water bottle can swim.

 

 

"Don't underestimate us," cried the silver hair girl. Must be Luna.

 

 

"~~~~~ ah!" I heard a familiar voice, it must be CL.

 

 

"Is f(X) disturbing you?" Bom asked.

 

 

Then I looked at f(x), and smirked "If you want to fight with me, do the traditional way. No potion, no weapon, just your power."

 

 

"No pure-blood shield is allowed too," Amber said.

 

 

"Okay, see your at the hall after school," I smiled sweetly.

 

 

"See how long you can smile like that..." frowned Victoria, "Sulli, let's go!" And with that, Sullia teleported them,

 

 

"~~~~~-ah, what's wrong?" Dara asked.

 

 

"Oh, I asked for a fight with f(x) after school! Traditional way, nothing much." I replied.

 

 

"Unnie, the traditional way? You mean the fight till you can't fight?" Minzy asked.

 

 

"Dongsaeng! You can't do that, you might get hurt!" Bom scolded. Such a worrier.

 

 

"Don't worried, if I get hurt, pigeons can swim and ducks can fly!"

 

==============================================================================================================

 

News of the fight had travelled quickly and had reached to the ears of the Vampire Princes who were in the practise room.

 

 

"WHAT THE !?" cursed Jiyong as Seungri told him about the news. "It's only the second week of school and she wants to get into trouble?" he wondered.

 

 

"It's after school," T.O.P said.

 

"WHAT?" Jiyong exploded again, he burnted all the dummies in the room.

 

 

"Hyung, not again!" Seungri cried as he put out all the fire.

 

 

"Shall we watch the fight?" Daesung asked while reading.

 

"Sure, it will be a dirty fight, f(x) are always have dirty tricks up their sleeves," Taeyang said as-a-matter of fact.

 

"You meant up their mini-skirts," T.O.P frowned.

 

================================================================================================================

 

After school, I followed CL and her sisters to the hall.

 

"Remember, F(X) always have dirty tricks up their sleeves, they fight dirty, really dirty, the last person they fought with, had to didn't turned up in school for 3 months," Bom warned.

 

"And don't turn your back to your enemy," Dara cautioned.

 

"Also, looked at the surrounding the enemy before you tackled," CL said.

 

"Oh, and unnie, drink this, I brewed it to help yoube more energectic!" Minzy grinned, as she shoved me a bottle of yellow liquid with green sparks.

 

 

I drank the bottle in 5 gulps, ignoring the spicy and bitter taste.

 

 

I was shocked that many students appeared for the fight, it was supposed to be a private fight. I groaned.

 


"Good luck ~~~~~! FIGHTING!" My friends said and they left me for their mates.

 

Then I saw Jiyong and his friends, I waved at them and shouted "Jiyong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

Jiyong, in inhuman speed, ran towards me and hugged me.

 

"Ji-yong, I-I ca-can't breat-he!" I choked. He released the hug, and muttered "Why did you agreed to fight?"

 

I shrugged, if I tell him the reason that it was because of him, he will definitely be furious at me. "They wanted to see whose stronger," I lied.

 

"Be safe," Jiyong kissed on my forehead.

 

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, please go back to your sit," the speaker said.

 

 

"Fighting!" Jiyong winked at me and left for his seat.

 

I turned around as I saw f(X) walking in like some bimbos' cat walking.

 

"The game is about the began, the first match is Sulli against ~~~~~! then next is, Krystal, followed by Amber, Luna and Victoria!" the speaker said.

 

"GO F(X) GO F(X) GO F(X)!"

 

"GO ~~~~~! GO ~~~~~! GO ~~~~~!"

 

Then Victoria whispered in my ears, "If you lost, Jiyong is ours!"

 

"A deal is a deal, I will not lost!" I said coldly.

 

As Sulli got into her position, so did I.

 

 

*ARE YOUR EXCITED? TO SEE WHO WILL BE WINNING? ^^ HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, I SHALL GIVE YOUR A CLUE, THE POTION THAT MINZY GAVE, ISN'T A ENERGISER, IT'S A _____________ POTION, HOWEVER, IT'S NOT MINZY'S FAULT, SHE ADDED THE WRONG INGREDIENT AS ____________________________!