She wants to be friends?

Tales of the Pures

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Annyeonghaesayo, I’m Jung ~~~~~!” an angelic voice said.

 

That voice was like music to my peace, it humbles peace, and it calms it.

 

Suddenly, a word shot into my head.

 

Mate!

 

No, that can’t be my mate. My soul- mate! I don’t want a mate! I’m not ready.

 

I heard about mates. They are the other part of you. They are your life; they are the love of your life. Like my father and mother. The King and Queen.

 

I heard a gentle sound as she sat beside me. Her smell filled my nostrils, my lungs, and my smell. It was so sweet, so nice, so gentle, it smells like strawberry favoured blood. So sweet.

 

No, I’m not ready. I said silently.

 

I continued to look out of the window.

 

“Hey, I’m ~~~~~, you must be Jiyong, want to be friends?” she asked timidly, despite that, there was still sweetness in her soft voice.

 

I gave her a hard stare and glanced back at the window. Friends? Hmm…

 

“No.”

 

“Sure?” she asked with a curios look on her face.

 

“Sure.” I gave a short answer, hoping she won’t talk to me.

 

“Sure as in friends?” she asked again, wow, she’s annoying, but cute.

 

WHAT CUTE? I TAKE THAT BACK!

 

“No.” I said bluntly.

 

“Why not?” she asked.

 

Curiousity kills the cat.

 

I decided to ignore her, even though I ached to talk to her and hear her voice again.

 

“Miss ~~~~~, please focus.” Ms Im said sternly.

 

~~~~~ looked down at her file.

 

She already has all the notes for the year in the file!

 

She read the file as she highlighted the keywords. She looks so cute when she does that!

 

Argh! I got to stop describing her as cute!

 

Ring ring! History was over! Finally! I sighed.

 

I walked out of the classroom with Taeyang who was stretching. “What a good sleep!” he yawned.

 

“YAH! JIYONG! JIYONG!” ~~~~~ cried. “JIYONG! JIYONG!”

 

I ignored her and continued to walk. Suddenly, I felt my whole body numb, I wasn’t moving.

 

“What’s wrong?” Taeyang asked.

 

“I… can’t… move.” I said, trying to feel my legs.

 

A concern look spread onto Taeyang’s face and he asked “Hyung! Hyung!” he poked my hands.

 

Then, ~~~~~ walked in front of me and she smiled sweetly “Sorry, I got to stop you from walking, cause you were ignoring me.”

 

“What did you do to hyung?” Taeyang asked.

 

“Oh, I numbed him! I wanted to be friends with him, but he doesn’t want to!” she explained.

 

“You better un-numb me, or I will squashed you like a dead plant!” I threatened.

 

“Plants are innocent things!” She pouted, with that all my anger disappeared.

 

“OH! I LOVE HER ALREADY! SHE SAID ‘PLANTS ARE INNOCENT THINGS’ THAT’S THE NICEST THING SOMEBODY HAD SAID TO ME TODAY!” Taeyang squealed, and then he turned to her and said “I shall be friends with you!”

 

I glared at Taeyang.

 

“Sure!” ~~~~~ chirped.

 

“Let’s have lunch together after school!” Taeyang asked.

 

“Okay!” she said with a smile. WHAT!

 

By then, I was already glowing red. I controlled my fire.

 

Seething me in fury, ~~~~~ touched me and cooed “Since you don’t want to be friends with me, I shall just friend him!”

 

Too my surprise, she didn’t burnt her hands from touching me. And under her touch, I cooled down.

 

“Bye ~~~~~, we are late for our next class!” Taeyang said, and he waved at her.

 

She waved back cutely with a wink and headed to the library. I growled lustfully.

 

"Hyung! Why were you so mean to her?" Taeyang demanded.



"I was being me" I stated. "I think I found my mate..."
 


"Noo goo?!" Taeyang asked.

"~~~~~," I said silently.
 


"Mwoh?! Then why were you so mean?" he yelled.
 


"Shut up! I wasn't ready!" I explained.
 


"Idiot..." Taeyang muttered.
 


"How can she numb me?" I asked Taeyang.
 


"She must be a pure blood vampire or a..." Taeyang drifted, and then his eyes bulged. "! She can't be a Pure- Blood Magic!"
 


"i think she is. She's a Jung, she can numb me. When I was glowing with anger and generating heat, she touched me without getting hurt." I said.
 


"She's so cool!" Taeyang put two thumbs up.
 


More like weird... Her special is numbness. I never heard that before... Unless its poison. But it wasn't itchy or pain, it takes very long to master the pure numbness.

 

*AHHHHH, Taeyang have such white teeth in the picture!!!!!!!!! ^^