New friend called CL

Tales of the Pures

~~~~~'s POV

I headed to the library, trying to remember where to turn left and where to turn right.



My mate is such a cold person. I can sense that his Pureblood vampire. What status is he...? Hmmm... But I'm sure his element is fire. I could feel it generating strongly when I touched him. But luckily, the tattoo on my back, shields me from being harm, if not I will be burnt!



Finally the library! I sighed when I saw a door made out of books. Innovative. I commented.



The library had many books various from animals to history to maths to many others.



I plugged my bag to one of the available seat. And searched for a book about fire element and returned to my seat.



"Hi, I'm Chaerin, call me CL!" The blonde haired girl beside me said.
 


"Hey! I'm ~~~~~!" i smiled at her.



"You're a witch?" she asked as she lifted a eyebrows.



"Vampire?"



I shake my head.



"Werewolf?"
 


I shake my head.



"Oh , you are a magical blood?" she cursed.
 


"Yup, yes . Pure!" I grinned. "Is it bad?"



"No, but that’s effing awesome!" she said.



"I know... Which of the generations did you come from?" I asked. Hoping she's from the Hector. I know a Hector, his a prankster, but one of my good friends.
 


"Hector!"
 


Yes!
 


"You must be Xiah Junsu's …” then I saw the resemblance in the dark green eyes. "Sister!"
 


"Yup, that's me. How do you know him?" she asked.
 


"Because on my 100th birthday, he gave me a hot pink wheelchair, and said that it was for the old!" i laughed.
 


"His such a prankster!" CL chirped.
 


"Do you know anything about Taeyang's friend, Jiyong?" I asked.



"Brother, not friend, he doesn't have friends. You have a crush on him?" she frowned.



"Nope! Just curious. His always so quiet, so mysterious, like there’s no life in his eyes..."



"It's pretty usual for us; he is always like that, however, with his brothers T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri, his a bit more active. They are the Vampire Prince," CL explained patiently.



"Oh, so pureblood... What's their ability?" I acquired.



"T.O.P can control metal element, Jiyong is fire, Taeyang is nature, Daesung is Wind element and Seungri the cutest, is water. Jiyong's powers may look weak, but it is very hot, in our last test, the ability Examination. His flame was 0.38 million degree Celsius!"
 


With CL'S information, I don't think there’s a need for the book.
 


"So what's your ability?" she asked.
 


"Electric," Then I twirled my fingers and a lightning bolt appeared in my hands.

 

“Wow! Pretty awesome! You’re better than F(x)!”CL said.

 

“Who are they?” I asked.

 

“They are Magical Blood, but aren’t Pure, meaning they don’t have the shield charm like you do. They misuse their powers for their own pleasure and desire. Girls admire them for their beauty, boys lust for their body. There are five f(x) members, it’s a clique actually. There are Victoria, Luna, Amber, Krystal and Sulli,” CL took a deep breath and continued, “Victoria can make form an electronic shield, it’s pretty powerful unless you know how to break it. Luna has the speed. Amber’s element is fire. However, hers is really strong, but strong enough to pin a normal werewolf down. Jiyong’s one is a million times better. Krystal’s element is crystal, almost like T.O.P. just that crystals are unique sources, so she always bring her crystal necklace with her. Sulli can teleport, she always the one warning people, however, she’s the kindest of all, she teleports to help people. Victoria says that she’s just building a good reputation.”

 

When CL finished her “speech”, I applauded, “That’s a very long speech, but thanks for the warning!”

 

“What’s your next class?” she asked.

 

“Mathematics, I think.”

 

“Same as me, follow me, it’s at the other building, it’s quite a distance unless you want to use the brooms!”

 

“Sure!” I said excitedly, the last time I flow on a broom was when Jaejoong, went to the toilet, leaving his broom outside.

 

I followed CL to the brooms.

 

“Here! Take one, it’s a VM3400, better than Jaejoong’s! By the way, Jaejoong goes to this school, he just skip lesson a lot!” CL said.

 

JAEJOONG GOES TO THIS SCHOOL!? AWESOME!

 

“Hey ladies! Talking about me?” a familiar voice spoke.

 

We turned behind and saw, “Jaejoong!” I yelled and hugged him.

 

“Hey babe!” Jaejoong smiled at me. Then he looked at CL “Hey idiot!”

 

“YAH!” CL smacked his back.

 

“Ouch! Going for mathematics? Me too!” he said.

 

“Want to race? ~~~~~ ah?” CL asked.

 

“Ready set! Go!” I cried and I jumped onto my broom and zoomed off.

 

“YAH!” yelled CL and Jaejoong who hopped onto their brooms.

 

Jaejoong quickly and smoothly overtook me, however, I, ~~~~~, never lose.

 

I used the energy from electric and blast off to the maths building; it was easy to spot, as there had a big word “M.A.T.H.S” for flyers.

 

I jumped out of the broom and landed with a soft thud. Then Jaejoong and CL touched down gently.

 

“Wow, ~~~~~, that was awesome! You totally beat Jaejoong!” CL did a thumbs up.

 

“It was just beginner’s luck! And you cheated!” Jaejoong scowled.

 

“Shut up, I beat you!” I cried.