Another normal day

Tales of the Pures

Jiyong’s POV

 

“!” I yelled, jumping out of my bed as a cold water splash onto me.

 

“ANNYEONG!” cried Seungri.

 

“Get out!” I stared at him, as my green eyes starts to turn black. That little brother of mine splashed water at my face when I was having my beauty sleep.

 

“Don’t be a grumpy grumpy! Like Grumpy in Snow White in Seven dwarf! Oh wait, that’s 1000 years ago. Anyway, wake up! Or I splash you again!” Seungri said, as a ball of water appeared in his hands.

 

I muttered curses of him possessing such power.

 

“Now, I’m ing wet…”

 

“You know how wrong that sounds?” Seungri grinned as he walked out of my room.

 

Sick little brother.

 

I changed into my white long selves cashmere and black pants with a red with lightning strike basketball shoes.

 

Blazing red like fire.

 

I walked slowly down the stairs and into the dining hall.

 

“Hey hyung!” waved Daesung, as he reads a book and float in the air.

 

I stepped into the dining hall, everyone is there, talking loudly and cheerfully.

 

Being the normal me, I sat down and ate silently. I’m not the noisy type, I’m also not the emo type. I just love the silence, it’s very peaceful.

 

“Hyung! Are you ready for school? I heard there’s a new student! I hope it’s a vampire!” Taeyang chirped as he waters his darling plants.

 

“Seungri! Stop dancing the water plushies!” T.O.P yelled.

 

“But it’s cute!” Seungri pouted.

 

“Grow up… Read some books…” Daesung said, still holding the book.

 

“I’m a cute guy and I need my needs!” Seungri said pointing to the water plushies above the dining table.

 

I looked at his water plushies and evaporated them using fire.

 

“HYUNG!” Seungri cried.

 

“That’s for waking me up.” I smirked.

 

Me and Seungri are a contrast. His cheerful. I’m Moody. His cute. I’m hot. His water. I’m fire.

 

“Thanks!” T.O.P. heaved a sigh. “Eat without any drops of water on my plate!”

After breakfast, we took our backpacks and headed to school in my motorbike, our pooche, and Seungri’s baby blue BMW convector.

 

I rode onto my red bike and dashed to school, never love cars, too slow for me.

 

Daesung and Taeyang shared a pooches, while baby Seungri’s BMW.

 

T.O.P, is being a miser, and he decided to float in his metal disk. He can shaped mental and control them, so he wanted to save cash on cars and motorbikes. We aren’t poor, we are ing rich, we are princes of vampire, but T.O.P. is a miser! He doesn’t spent much money, even a candy he doesn’t spare.

 

As we reached school, we headed to the General Office to received our time table.

 

Vampire students, werewolf students, witches and wizards students and Magic blood were playing with their extraordinary. Human don’t come to our school. Some of us are immortals, some are mortals.

 

We took our schedules and browsed. (*the timetable is same for everyday)

 

Level 10 T.O.P’s – Art, Mathematics, History, Chemistry and Physics

Level 8 Jiyong’s – History, Chemistry, Mathematics, study period and Physics

Level 8 Taeyang’s - History, Chemistry, Mathematics, study period and Art

Level 7 Daesung’s – Art, Econs, Mathematics, Literature and study period

Level 4 Seungri’s – Mathematics, Art, Language, Technology, study period

 

There are 10 levels.

They are divided by your strength and knowledge and age. Despite my strong abilities, our father, the King requested the school to give me a level 8, this is so that I could have a better control of my abilities. Being Jiyong, of course, I didn’t care. Daesung wanted to be “humble”, in fact he should be in Level 9. Seungri says that he just want to top his class again, cause his the smartest in class.

“Argh! I have M.A.T.H.S! MATHS! I HATE IT SO MUCH!” said the grouchy Seungri.

 

“It’s not that bad…” Daesung rolled his eyes.

 

“Easy for you to say, geek!” Seungri argued.

 

“Don’t be rude!” Taeyang scolded.

 

Seungri pouted.

 

“That’s enough, remember try not to get into trouble, no matter how badly you dislike our teacher! Meaning, Jiyong, don’t burnt the teacher’s worksheets, Seungri don’t secretly splashed water balloons to the teacher, Taeyang don’t distract the teacher with growing carnival plants, and Daesung stop interrupting your teacher!” T.O.P. gave us a motherly- talk.

 

“I did not splashed at the teacher!” Liar

 

“I did not grow plants!” Liar

 

“I did not interrupt the teacher!” Pants on fire…

 

“I did burnt the worksheets.” I said. Then I snapped my fingers and fire appeared behind Taeyang’s, Daesung’s and Seungri’s pants.

 

“AH! AH!” Seungri quickly put out the fire, before it touches their pants. Luckily it was a minor fire, if not they can’t even put Jiyong’s fire out.

 

“Let’s go, Taeyang!” I said casually, then I stuffed my fingers into my pocket and walk towards the classroom.

 

*Cute Seungri! I think that's him kekeke :D Please support me people!